It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fans. A new terrorist threat.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you guys have been following Trump fan pages and groups, there is a growing acknowledgement that Russia did help, and that Trump is heading towards trouble. They seem ready to take up action, and riot "not in their own neighborhoods."

It's going to be hard for them to get further than a few burnt cars, since their support for anti-protest measures against BLM came into effect.

So, they'll go down with the captain, but just how far do you guys think they'll take it? Full on terrorism? Do we get to label them Domestic Trumpian Terrorists?
edit on 5-8-2017 by joshysway because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Um,

How did you find out? That was rule number one.

Project Mayhem is ruined now.

I guess we need to activate Operation Chaos again.

edit on 8 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
link   

By all means.

Have people who disagree with you ideologically locked up and assigned as terrorists.

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
If you guys have been following Trump fan pages and groups, there is a growing acknowledgement that Russia did help, and that Trump is heading towards trouble. They seem ready to take up action, and riot "not in their own neighborhoods."

It's going to be hard for them to get further than a few burnt cars, since their support for anti-protest measures against BLM came into effect.

So, they'll go down with the captain, but just how far do you guys think they'll take it? Full on terrorism? Do we get to label them Domestic Trumpian Terrorism?

roflmao

You shall reap what you sow.

Sounding a little panicky there Joshy!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Best way to know what's happening is to throw yourself into the fire!

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Where does this stuff come from? Is there a secret liberal group just thinking up stupid ways to insult Trump supporters?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Can you show examples of this???

Do you have evidence to support what you're saying here?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Domestic Dystopian Trumpers?

DDT.

Sadly, any and all "sides" in America are being primed for political violence, particularly with the Tea Party, then Trump Rallys, then Anti-Trump Protests, now ANTIFA and ... perhaps your suggestion.

The only thing that will prevent this is for ALL of us to realize that we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST ... and that our political beliefs and positions are secondary.

I have no further hope for that realization happening.

Enjoy the thread.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Utter nonsense.
You need not look any further than your own Leftist cult for signs of terrorism.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

DDT...I see an opportunity for t-shirts and bumper stickers.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't know where you get I'm a leftist? Bye Hillary, bye Trump. Both will be in jail by the end of the decade.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I don't know where you get I'm a leftist? Bye Hillary, bye Trump. Both will be in jail by the end of the decade.

I never called you a leftist. You have me confused.

I'm simply asking for supporting evidence to the claims you're making.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sadly, any and all "sides" in America are being primed for political violence, particularly with the Tea Party, then Trump Rallys, then Anti-Trump Protests, now ANTIFA and ... perhaps your suggestion.

Enjoy the thread.

With every day that passes, the threat of civil war grow that tiny but stronger.

America was sorely divided under Obama, but now under Trump that division is blindly matching toward flash point.

The team reason for it? Well you can't really blame one single person. You can blame corporate America for slowly strangling the middle class to death.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Quoted wrong person! But yes. Articles and support coming!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No problem.

Looking forward to seeing that evidence.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I agree, both sides are ready to shoot it out. The ball is on Trump fans now, since it's looking like Trump will be facing some kind of consequence.

There is going to be at least one action from a supporter of either side that creates the catalyst.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Enjoy the thread.

With every day that passes, the threat of civil war grow that tiny but stronger.

America was sorely divided under Obama, but now under Trump that division is blindly matching toward flash point.

The team reason for it? Well you can't really blame one single person. You can blame corporate America for slowly strangling the middle class to death.

Absolutely. "They" are doing everything they can to keep as many of us as possible in a constant state of high anxiety, fear and distrust of others (even other Americans).

This is a classic control mechanic of the few over the many.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ok let me rephrase it.....you don't need to look any farther the THE Leftist cult for signs of terrorism.
Trump supporters are not terrorists.
It's just another bullsh!t attack on Trump and his supporters.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Enjoy the thread.

Our politicians are complicit in the division we now face. Also the mindless drones that did nothing but support their party with impunity come hell or high water.

You are right, we are reaching a flash point. The pendulum is swinging back to the right. Just how far will it go? Either way, those who are responsible for the social conditioning, the manipulation, and the betrayal of our country will suffer very little if at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I agree, both sides are ready to shoot it out. The ball is on Trump fans now, since it's looking like Trump will be facing some kind of consequence.

There is going to be at least one action from a supporter of either side that creates the catalyst.

Most of us are not really on a side ... we're in the middle. We want to work, take care of our families and enjoy the fruits of our labors.

Honestly, I can't say it's "on" either "side." Sadly, I've seen as many who are against Trump practicing (or endorsing) political violence as I have seen those for Trump doing so. Chicken and egg problem as to where it "started."

We only have two choices where it will "end" though ...
edit on 5-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: see ---> seen

edit on 5-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join