It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weeknd Praising Satan On Stage?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

welp... lot's of very powerful people seem to believe... not sure what that means but it is apparently important

Ooooowwwww, very powerful people, scary.

Its apparently important to tie your shoes as well,

Do you know of the consequences one may face if they don't?

if you don't believe me just look into the creation of Isreal and what's been happening since...

So you want people to look back and see what been happening from 1948.

A lot, a hell of a lot has happened in the last 69 years.

69 dude.

compliments of the Devil himself, Satan's brother and Lucifer's cousin.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

That is a different topic, but I agree. I was watching America's Got Talent the other day and I realized how, I want to say, self-centered people that are in entertainment are. Some people get into it because they generally like to preform and entertain, then there are others who are in it completely for themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nobody in the music industry has to do this. Just when it comes time to renegotiate your deal and the execs are sitting across the table with charts detailing your declining popularity, meagre sales, non existent market visibility and explaining how they've lost money on you which you still owe from the last advance...You're gonna do whatever you can to claw it back so you can make it out with some profit.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Many bands have songs and props that glorify Satan, this is nothing new in the music industry.

It makes for a good show, that's all.

Seriously, Sympathy for The Devil comes to mind right away.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lets just recognize the truth. The majority of musicians who get really big and do international tours and stuff in the modern age at some point have to reference Satanic imagery in their music and concerts. If they do not praise their master, their careers will not take off the same as those who will continue to pledge their allegiance.

Interesting that you say that... I wonder if exposing her (lucifer) is also a form of worship...

Example in this song:
at :56 seconds in, it shows the image of what would be lucy as the words say "It creeps in like a theif in the night, without a sign without a warning."

However, there are probably many celebrities who did it to rebel against her. Like Michael Jackson did:
Dirty Diana: (Goddess Diana also known as ISIS/BAAL "Queen of heaven" Moloch/Lilith.)

Her name is alice by shinedown

Though In the beatles case; it was actual worship. Inspired by aleister crowley and the law of reversal
Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

a reply to: ChemicalAli
Targeting the subconscious mind is exactly what the point was. Did anybody check his twitter feed to see if his fans complained, or even noticed??

The law of reversal embeds itself within the subconscious mind. "Alice through the looking glass," "As above so below"
It also can create a subconscious doppelganger, or an "alter ego" which becomes the shadow self. It can also be the prime source of the formation of habits.

Which reminds me of this song:
Stranger inside

It is all thanks to:

Muse: MK Ultra

Stranger things is not fiction, research project montauk, Aleister crowley, and MK Ultra.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 08 Aug 2017 06:46:08 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 06:46:08 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: ChemicalAli
Targeting the subconscious mind is exactly what the point was. Did anybody check his twitter feed to see if his fans complained, or even noticed??

it's been an in joke for a while now.
it's easy to whip idiots up into a frenzy and free publicity for the artist.
op was so triggered to start a topic you believe your getting a subliminal message, job done!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Though In the beatles case; it was actual worship. Inspired by aleister crowley and the law of reversal
Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

John Lennon and both Paul McCartneys have repeatedly stated that this song was about Alice in Wonderland but don't let the facts get in the way of your Lucifer obsession.

edit on 8-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And alice in wonderland is connected with Alice Bailey of Lucis Trust. I am sure you will find some connection between lewis n Carol and alice bailey. Luscis trust was called Lucifer's trust in the past before Alice changed it to Lucis Trust.

A note to new readers, do your own research. There are Government paid trolls who dont want you to know this information. So instead of listening to bias opinions. Search the truth for yourselves.

Anywho have a nice day.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 08 Aug 2017 08:51:13 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 08:51:13 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

And alice in wonderland was inspired by Alice Bailey of Lucis Trust.

Bailey was born in 1880, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was written in 1865, unless she had a goddamn time machine she wasn't influencing anything. Stop making things up, it's unseemly.

A note to new readers, do your own research. There are Government paid trolls who dont want you to know this information.

I agree that people should do their own research since there are notorious liars, masquerading as 'Christians', on this very site.

edit on 8-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I stand corrected. But there is still a connection between both. And it is a very disturbing connection. Cheers you found an error. But everything else is correct.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

But there is still a connection between both.

Whatever you say Lucis Fabricus.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I agree that people should do their own research since there are notorious liars, masquerading as 'Christians', on this very site.

Don't forget those freemasons that are also paid by the government and are the best troll liars of them all who's prime objective is to character assasinate people trough trolling SJW tactics.

I will never trust those people.So I wholeheartedly agree with your post dear kind sir.

thankfully, the world is awakening, and there is a growing campaign against such people. The blind side is coming for the new world order.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 08 Aug 2017 08:46:11 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 08:46:11 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Don't forget those freemasons that are also paid by the government and are the best troll liars of them all who's prime objective is to character assasinate people trough trolling SJW tactics.

Don't be jealous, some of us know how to maximize our earning potential.

And if you catch them lying, which you haven't (quite the contrary, one caught you), you should call them out on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But there is still a connection between both.

Whatever you say Lucis Fabricus.

When you compare the topic of the OP presented, and do some research involving MK Ultra Mind control tactics. You also arrive at quite a few influences that inspired many things within MK Ultra project Montauk.

Alice Bailey

Aleister Crowley (Connected with the Beatles Music- Which also connects with Lucy in the sky with Diamonds.)

H.P Blavatsky

Their works has inspired the New Age Movement which was induced via Mind Control. It is a form of indoctrination by using the law of reversal.

So much for "Fabricus". I did not make this up. It is documented in the videos above.

(Readers watch said videos.)
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 08 Aug 2017 09:03:32 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 09:03:32 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So much for "Fabricus". I did not make this up. It is documented in the videos above.

Facts:
  • You claimed Alice Bailey influenced Alice in Wonderland
  • Alice Bailey was born in 1880
  • Lewis Carroll wrote that story in 1865
  • You got caught making things up
  • Again

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I had one error and all of a sudden that makes me a liar? He without sin cast the first stone. Everything else I said I am correct on. Either way you're off topic and the topic is about satanic messages flashing/ hidden symbolism's.

You're so hell bent in character assassination that you forgot to be humble and forgive the error. But i forgive you for your non forgiveness.

Have a nice day, Freemason
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 08 Aug 2017 09:17:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 09:17:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I had one error and all of a sudden that makes me a liar?

As I said, not the first time and not even in this thread-see the Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds claim you made.

Either way you're off topic and the topic...

I'm not the one posting invented facts Lucis Fabricus Optimus Maximus.

You're so hell bent in character assassination that you forgot to be humble and forgive the error. But i forgive you for your non forgiveness.

You assassinate your own character every time you get caught making things up.

Have a nice day, Freemason

You too, Lucifer-believer.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

As I said, not the first time and not even in this thread-see the Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds claim you made

you get caught making things up.

Both These statements are lies
I didn't make the claim. And I did not make anything up. I saw it Here:

Am I responsible for other people's actions or spoken words? Therefore, I did not make anything up. You call people out on lying

I call you out on your lie too.

Edit: This is why I always post sources.
edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 08 Aug 2017 09:28:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 09:28:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I didn't make the claim. And I did not make anything up. I saw it Here:

You posted it and claimed it was accurate, now you're going to go and foist it off on someone else? How very. very 'Christian' of you. Lucifer would be proud, if he were real.

Am I responsible for other people's actions or spoken words?

You are responsible for what you post, which is why there are the HOAX and LOL Forums where knowingly false threads get moved. Lucky for you there isn't a HOAX post bin where made up garbage like what you poste gets moved.

Therefore, I did not make anything up.

Just keep on backpedaling, it suits you.

I call you out on your lie too.

What lie was that? When the book was written or when Bailey was born? You're so easy to catch since you're not even that clever with your inventions Lucis Fabricus Obviusa.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The connection between alice bailey and Alice in wonderland along with MK Ultra Project montauk is entirely accurate.
Alice Bailey Is a predictive programming version of Alice in Wonderland. Alice is an allegory for Lucifer. This is the truth.

All One has to do is research, watch said videos and connect the dots.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds has the hidden message on who lucifer is. Which is a woman. The bible also states Lucifer is a Woman. It identifies her as the screech owl which translates to the original Hebrews as Lilith. . But you wouldnt know this because you are not a christian, nor do you know the bible, nor are you a believer.

So how can you possibly understand us Christians?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join