It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankster, CEO of Merril Lynch tells President Reagan to "speed it up".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course not, coins are dirty heavy and no matter what the govt does they fail.

Want to bet what happens if there is silver in them coins?

Like Kennedy wanted to do.
edit on 5-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Want to bet what happens if there is silver in them coins?

Like Kennedy wanted to do.

It doesn't get used for manufacturing, like Kennedy wanted. You still pushing that asinine narrative that he got his brains blown out over silver coins?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Here is a link to a .pdf of the actual Executive Order 11110 from the Federal Register of June 7, 1963

loc.heinonline.org.../028111&id=1&collection=journals&index=fedreg/028#3

It took work to just get there and I'm not willing to do all the backtracking as this EO 'amends' a previous EO (#10289) and something call "The act of May 12, 1933" ( perhaps part of Title 31 of the US Code) and so forth.

But there's a start for you...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

All I get is blue page that says table of contents with arrows, but can't get any text.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That was his Chief of Staff, who makes his daily appointments, hurrying him so he can keep to his schedule, nothing nefarious. Reagan probably ordered him to keep him on schedule.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Still have 2 silver backed $1 bills from the US Dept. of Treasury . Legal to own , illegal to spend. 1962 I believe.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I apologize but I don't understand what doesn't sound good to you. That you think the official story of JFK's death is correct or it is a fantasy to hid the fact that he went against the deep state was was killed for it? Or that JFK was trying to remove the power from the fed to issue our currency and that story is not factual?

Apologies, I replied to the wrong post. I was replying to Xuenchen.

Anyways, I was always under the impression that Kennedy was fighting the fed. And yes, I absolutely think that is why they assassinated JFK.

That's why Trump won't touch them.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ClovenSky

From what I can make out of that it's talking about withdrawing Silver Certificates which in itself is fiat currency. Thus freeing up the silver to be minted into coinage rather than paper bonds.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: seasonal
Or it sounds like the silver was pulled out of paper money and was going to be put into coins.

Minted currency is pretty much irrelevant when talking about the overall money supply, it was to free up silver for use in manufacturing.

Do you know that or is it a theory of yours? I'm only asking because the value of a coin can be whatever value you want it to be. More silver, more value.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
From what I can make out of that it's talking about withdrawing Silver Certificates which in itself is fiat currency.

Silver certificates were not a fiat currency, they were commodity currency.

Thus freeing up the silver to be minted into coinage rather than paper bonds.

The intent was to free up the silver backing the certificates for manufacturing purposes, Kennedy's comments attest to this.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Do you know that or is it a theory of yours?

The amount of minted currency as reported by the Federal Reserve is almost inconsequential compared to the overall money supply, the most valuable coin, the $1 issue, accounts for roughly $1.4billion dollars. The overall money supply is $1.3trillion. It isn't a theory, it's a fact.

I'm only asking because the value of a coin can be whatever value you want it to be. More silver, more value.

The intrinsic value is irrelevant, the denominated value is what determines the calculation of money supply. I have a $1,000 bill, I can still redeem it for $1,000 worth of goods or services or bring it to a bank and get 10 $100 bills, it is however worth far more than $1,000 to collectors. Coins also cost the Federal Reserve much more to produce over printed currency.

edit on 6-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Coins also cost the Federal Reserve much more to produce over printed currency. 

Surely that makes them far more valuable? No?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
What we see here is the Deep State in action: a bankster giving orders to the POTUS. Donald

We all know this is nothing new. Our Republic fell in 1913 when Congress delegated its responsibility to regulate money to a bunch of private, for-profit banksters known collectively as the Federal Reserve.

It is also the same types in 2008 that threatened the public with "Bail us out or else"
The term financial terrorists describes them to a T

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: ClovenSky

That doesn't sound too good to me.

edit to add;; It also sounds like bull sh11111111t. I'm pretty sure I would have heard of that before.

Why?
Is it so hard to believe?
Just follow the money.

www.opensecrets.org...

Top Contributors to Obama
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

www.opensecrets.org...
Top Contributors to Romney
Goldman Sachs $1,033,204
Bank of America $1,013,402
Morgan Stanley $911,305
JPMorgan Chase & Co $834,096
Wells Fargo $677,076
Credit Suisse Group $643,120
Citigroup Inc $511,199
Barclays $446,000
Rothman Institute $259,500

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
That was his Chief of Staff, who makes his daily appointments, hurrying him so he can keep to his schedule, nothing nefarious. Reagan probably ordered him to keep him on schedule.

So I suppose it was all Reagan's Idea then to "Let the Bull Loose on Wall Street" ?
When you have a Top Banker on your team that donated heavily to your campaign, it is pretty obvious what is going on.
Cronyism at best and they own our politicians at worst, which is more likely

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Surely that makes them far more valuable? No?

They are only worth in currency their denominated value and that is how the money supply (M2) is calculated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join