It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Leftists Are Fascists Marching ‘Under the Banner of Anti-Fascism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are wrong though, as an anarchist I am speaking anarchism, but communist also want to abolish dictators IE the State, Government, all form of authority etc

anarchy doesn't want to authorize anyone, but destroy authority and spooks for individual liberation, what you do with that after is up to the individual, we are not trying to install any platforms, I am not fighting for your liberation, I am not telling you how you need to be free, I am not selling anything

"We are not healers of a sick world, we are its saboteurs…"

You're either too young to know better or are full of ####.

Can't figure out which one.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Kali74

So leftists don't want a larger government, don't want higher taxes, want more freedoms, more freedoms for gun rights, and fewer laws?

Wow!

Who the #### knew that leftists were for that!

I am blown away!

Yep. You got it. I am a liberal and I don't want any gun control and more freedom.

Smaller government, lower taxes, fewer laws, comrade?

Yep, fascist.

Then why aren't you a Tea Party candidate and why in the #### would you want Hillary as president?

Who said I wanted her as president?
Let me ask you a question: are you for equal rights?

Always.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Kali74

So leftists don't want a larger government, don't want higher taxes, want more freedoms, more freedoms for gun rights, and fewer laws?

Wow!

Who the #### knew that leftists were for that!

I am blown away!

Yep. You got it. I am a liberal and I don't want any gun control and more freedom.

Smaller government, lower taxes, fewer laws, comrade?

Yep, fascist.

Then why aren't you a Tea Party candidate and why in the #### would you want Hillary as president?

Who said I wanted her as president?
Let me ask you a question: are you for equal rights?

Always.

Then you lean to the left.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Because even as much as most people deny the 'Two-Party-System' they also reduce individuals into that two party system, if you are 'anti-Trump' you must be 'pro-Hillary' etc

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If you are talking about Marxist, Leninist, Maoist etc, yeah, which is why we (anarchist) and they have always fought and clashed

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Are not so called Anarchists just people who want to be able to do as they wish, hurt anyone they wish and take anything they wish without worry of being punished for it? Rule by who has the biggest weapon?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Why? I can guarantee you I am not "full of it" like you suggest, I am younger, but that has nothing to do with anything

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: FyreByrd

anarchism abolishes private property, of course, there are different thoughts on the subject, depending on who you read. Kropotkin who was a theorist on anarchist-communism would say private property is theft and it should be communal, someone like Stirner would say that property is a spook, it is mine, everything is mine, just as it is yours.

"Communal homes"? No-one wants that, Hell no..only hippies want that kind of nonsense. That's why you'll never get your version of utopia as long as modern civilization exists.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Laws, Morality, Idolatry are all 'spooks' that we seek to destroy, but there have been subdivisions of anarchy such as 'anarchist-communism' or the older division of 'syndicalism' and especially in America this watered-down version of "Coffeshop anarchy' or 'social-anarchy'

It's not "Rule by biggest weapon" because we don't want to be ruled, and we don't want to rule anyone, it is for Individual Liberation

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm a liberal, like I said.

I've never seen leftists be for equality.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm a liberal, like I said.

I've never seen leftists be for equality.

I guess the word "leftist" has been abused for so long that it has lost all meaning.
Those "leftists" (your definition) are not that many to be considered a threat. Same with the fringe elements on the right. They aren't that many to be considered a threat.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

If people want to live on a commune they could, if they didn't they could live in a home, or whatever.

*Edit*

I personally would not live in a commune

Well, civilization is pretty much diseased as well
edit on 5-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

...and you actually think that's possible?

Sounds more like an impossible ideal like communism is. Looks good on paper, but beyond that its drivel. Humans simply cannot live side by side without a system that includes the rule of law. The strong will always take advantage of the weak. Those systems will always lead to a two class reality where one lords over the other, so the discussion is pretty senseless all in all.

It may make for interesting conversation, but as a reality it's a dumb idea.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Utopia would be believing that this could be accomplished through debates and discussions, we understand the reality of it, and insurrection and anarchy was never promised as a "Peaceful transition"

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No. Never!

And I'm running out of facepalms for this thread. Ok, theres just the tactical one... but. Still... stop doing that, Idiotacus, please?

My side is hurting again!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

anarchy was never promised as a "Peaceful transition"

So just as I said; take what you want, do what you want to others and do what you want without fear of punishment and anyone who gets in the way is just a target for practice.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

No. Never!

And I'm running out of facepalms for this thread. Ok, theres just the tactical one... but. Still... stop doing that, Idiotacus, please?

My side is hurting again!

It's nice to see you take time away from your book-burning to post.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It is understanding what 'authoritarianism' is, and what spooks are, it would be hypocritical to destroy authority to become an authoritarian

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm smoking them page by page, technically you can't say I burn books...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

If "Anarchy" is the ticket, why do Anarchists keep raising Hell in big society ?

Why not just go somewhere and practice the idealism ?

If it "works", why not just do it away from the fears of Humans ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join