It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Leftists Are Fascists Marching ‘Under the Banner of Anti-Fascism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

is this the part where I start tweeting "FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!" or does that come later?

to the OP: Not sure if you're inciting divisiveness or if you would like to establish productive dialogue...which is it? I'm certainly open, as most people are, to productive dialogue. To divisiveness...not so much.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Just curious, what is your definition of freedom and liberty?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

No, not the definition of Communism, it's not that hard to understand, it's right in there in the theory, if you read it instead of tossing false facts, or "Alternative Facts"

The 10-Planks are enough for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

is this the part where I start tweeting "FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!" or does that come later?

to the OP: Not sure if you're inciting divisiveness or if you would like to establish productive dialogue...which is it? I'm certainly open, as most people are, to productive dialogue. To divisiveness...not so much.

Batter up.

I'm waiting.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Do you want to have a serious conversation? don't you people always yell "Debate us, Debate us" all you do is toss around some willful ignorance and false truths.

anarchy does NOT want any forms of authoritarianism, is it hard to understand?

But that's not the topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Individual Liberation, free of all forms of authority, and 'Spooks'

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

"It's literally impossible to be a liberal and a facist, just google it if you don't believe me"

- Lefty

and this is just one reason why xuenchen, and the right-wing, sound so ridiculous. trump sounds like this.....abut half what he says, is the exact opposite of what is a actually happening, or has happened.
find some blog somewhere, anywhere, from anyone, that says the left are fascists, and it is used as a fact-based website and/or author, and every right-winger here automatically agrees and has to add in their own 2 cents of BS.....maybe they are a couple of low-paid Russians, that come onto websites like ATS and just talk crap......how's that for a conspirecy

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: TheTory

Abolish work too

Yes, that will work. You'll have slaves and other classes to do it for you.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ok, the topic is a book that claims "Leftest are fascist" which is a generalized false statement, furthering on "Antifa are the real fascist" which again, false statement,

are there "Left Authoritarians"? Yes, same as Right-Authoritarians, you are trying to reduce people to a political party and some false narrative in a book or some right-propaganda.

People try and equate in this case 'Antifa' with Liberals and Upset Hilary supporters when you have no idea( or willfully refuse to admit) that "Antifa" is a synthesis of Individuals with over 90% being anarchists, Antifa existed before Trump, it exists all over the world.

It is not a group or political party, it is decentralized synthesis of individuals organising for a set action

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Batter up.

I'm waiting.

Waiting for what? it's your thread. I asked you if you're being divisive or trying to establish dialogue...which is it?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

No, we seek to abolish all Class/es

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do you want to have a serious conversation? don't you people always yell "Debate us, Debate us" all you do is toss around some willful ignorance and false truths.

anarchy does NOT want any forms of authoritarianism, is it hard to understand?

But that's not the topic.

Does the book cover that over 90% of Wahhhntifa are also still living in their parents' homes? Does that get a chapter anywhere?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sorry, not sorry, but does that matter?
edit on 5-8-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Have you read the book? Can you answer the question?

No? Then kindly stop interjecting yourself into something that was directed at somebody else.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I'm certainly open, as most people are, to productive dialogue. To divisiveness...not so much.

Yeah, no. Forget all that. The protected monologue, two scoops please!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Separate Question, does who you live with matter?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Separate Question, do pizza rolls taste better when somebody else microwaves them?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Pizza Rolls never taste good

your turn...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"fascism" was never the issue with nazi germany or modern neo-nazi's, it was always extremism that was the problem...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

My turn for what? Given how big you folks are on voluntary association, certainly you're not trying to force me to do something are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join