It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Leftists Are Fascists Marching ‘Under the Banner of Anti-Fascism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: YouSir

We have our reasons for doing things, property is nothing

"Property is nothing" .....

One of the oldest excuses for failure ever.

Every bust-out in history has said it at least once.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sure, there are different subdivisions of anarchy, but they have all watered down the actual 'anarchism'

I think the supposed antifascist groups acting up right now are either morons or saboteurs to make us lefties look like morons.

I mean, this is clearly false

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What am I failing on?

and what excuses?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I tend to think along those lines myself at times.

But think again.The concept of property is highly moronic itself and the stupid cars, burning down on the streets of Hamburg during the G20 protests, are produced with various recources mined under horrific circumstances, giving an actual fck about our human rights.
Plus you don't get any news coverage if you don't actually break stuff, which is part of todays ignorance. Or did you know, that G20 saw more than 100K peaceful demonstrators in Hamburg on one day?

Not saying those are perfect solutions to a few problems, but the kids have my sympathy and I feel their frustration.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

LOL. What a way to sell his book. He's pretty crafty I'll give you that.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Germany is becoming more and more a joke. Wish we had our Cold War European Governments back. They know what to do. Fascists calling others fascists. Just like dictators calling other people dictators.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fascism=corporations controlling government. Communism=government controlling corporations.
Islamism=religion/government as one & the same.
Liberalism=a separation of corporations & government.

I'd prefer Liberalism but will take fascism over communism and/or Islamism any day.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What am I failing on?

and what excuses?

Why not just start a thread outlining and justifying all the points instead of deflective counter-points?

I'm sure the "Anarchy" philosophies have merit right ?

| start here |

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

that is actually not what communism is.

In political and social sciences, communism (from Latin communis, "common, universal") is the philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.

communism abolishes the State and Governments and corporations

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Who gives you the authority to destroy authority? Nobody. You seek to steal from the order of things for your own personal gain, and will destroy nothing but lives.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

No one gives me authority but myself, and I don't give anyone 'authority' over myself, and I will destroy all forms of oppression

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

communism abolishes the State and Governments and corporations

... and starts new ones all over again.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

"It's literally impossible to be a liberal and a facist, just google it if you don't believe me"

- Lefty

a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties; specifically :  such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (such as those involving race, gender, or class)

Your quote is pretty accurate don't you think?
"Leftists" as per "rightist's" definition on the other hand... Not too many of them are out there don't you think?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No one gives me authority but myself, and I don't give anyone 'authority' over myself, and I will destroy all forms of oppression

So you are going to destroy "oppression" by being oppressive to those with whom you disagree with.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No, not the definition of Communism, it's not that hard to understand, it's right in there in the theory, if you read it instead of tossing false facts, or "Alternative Facts"

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

A disease that a life of hard work and accomplishment will cure.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you are going to destroy "oppression" by being oppressive to those with whom you disagree with.

And destroying it is just the beginning.

Just think what it takes to maintain the destruction.

Yup. Mass Authoritarianism.

It's all coming out in the wash.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Being oppressive how? are we talking about "platforming'' again?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Do you want to have a serious conversation? don't you people always yell "Debate us, Debate us" all you do is toss around some willful ignorance and false truths.

anarchy does NOT want any forms of authoritarianism, is it hard to understand?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Abolish work too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join