It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Leftists Are Fascists Marching ‘Under the Banner of Anti-Fascism

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kali74

So leftists don't want a larger government, don't want higher taxes, want more freedoms, more freedoms for gun rights, and fewer laws?

Wow!

Who the #### knew that leftists were for that!

I am blown away!

Missed this post.

Correct we don't want bigger but smaller more efficient government.

Unless you're a billionaire with a billion tax loopholes we don't want you, specifically you, to pay higher taxes and we want more say over how taxes are spent.

Yes more freedoms.

There's not much point to gun laws.

There's too many laws.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Nah.

Now you sound like the Tea Party.

But I'll give you an A for effort.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Nah.

Now you sound like the Tea Party.

But I'll give you an A for effort.

Is that the Lipton variety?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That has nothing to do with each other...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your memory is terrible.

There's some commonalities. Smaller government is one, the way in which it is smaller is different though.

You guys want the freedom to discriminate, we see that as oppressive and want the freedom of being able to be who you are and still buy your groceries in your choice of grocers.

You want to spend money on walls, deportation, law enforcement, status quo infrastructure. We want to make legal immigration easier, repeal drug and prostitution laws and we want to spend money on education, healthcare and greener infrastructure.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You want mandates.

You want socialized medicine.

You want social and safety nets that would increase my taxes.

What I call free speech, you call it discrimination and want to silence and punish.

You want a more controlling government.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You're absurd.

There's trade offs... eliminate the DEA, shrink ICE, no wall. Taxes saved.

Equal representation, freedom of expression... if you want to insult your customers, you're punishing yourself no law needs to do it for you but they pay taxes for your public access and infrastructure, so when you apply for a license for a business open to the public, it means them too (whomever them and they are to you). The local government may not want to issue you a business license if they're going to have to deal with issues stemming from your petty mind.
edit on 8/6/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Oh, so you agree that taxes will increase, but you imagine that the government will somehow cut taxes elsewhere so there won't be any impact.

You don't deny the mandates. You don't deny the government dictates.

You don't even deny wanting to punish people who think differently than you.

Yet you think your ideological stance provides more freedom than my ideological stance would.

Absurd is right.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So leftists don't want a larger government, don't want higher taxes, want more freedoms, more freedoms for gun rights, and fewer laws?

Wow!

I am blown away!

Missed this post.

Unless you're a billionaire with a billion tax loopholes we don't want you, specifically you, to pay higher taxes and we want more say over how taxes are spent.

Yes more freedoms.

There's too many laws.

Honey child those are not left wing concepts - you may be far more right wing than you realize.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

If you want to call the 14th Amendment a mandate...

You agree to serve the public with your licensing, you're free to insult the public if you must... however, you're punishing yourself if you want to insult your customers, I don't think the government needs to do it for you.

How do taxes increase by eliminating a massive government bureau and shrinking others?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Or like most around here, you don't understand the left.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I can't believe for an instant that you are for tax cuts.

Do you think that there should be a flat tax also?

Or are you for taxing the crap out of people making money?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

And I have to ask, again. . .

Do you think your ideological stance provides more freedom than my ideological stance would?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Or like most around here, you don't understand the left.

Silly thing. I used to be left wing. Most people start out that way. Silly thing. Don't come at me like I'm clueless about the left, many of us used to lean that way and have merely wised up.

It seems as though you also have somewhat, but are trapped in a strange game of how to label it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Read my posts again, stop your short circuiting and asking the same questions over and over. I don't play your 'everyone I disagree with is an authoritarian monster game' for your benefit or because I still find it amusing... it's only to debunk your BS and your hatred.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Wow!

I am blown away!

Missed this post.

Yes more freedoms.

There's too many laws.

That's 3 out of our 5 lefties and 2 anarchists in flatout agreement with your points, DBCrawlboy.

Learn to agree on something, DickBCheney. You'll get your A for the effort though.
edit on 6-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Shamrock6

We saw 4 violent Antifa actions and now the entire American Left is fascist, funny that you should mention a lack of decent examples now...

Hey, Judge Doubledredd! Check your double standarts ... again?

#HypocritesFinest

Funny that I've never once said the entire American Left is fascist. Quite the opposite actually.

Hey, PublicStrawmanMaker, check your logical fallacies before you try to sit at the grownup's table.

#tryagain

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Judge Doubledredd! How are your two standarts doing today?

Logical fallacies are your bread and butter, who am I not to listen to your advise. Can I sit with the dogs and get a few skulls 'n bones now and then?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Aw. So nothing germane to contribute anymore? Gonna go with personal diatribes in the hopes that somebody else will get as upset as you so clearly are?

Adorable.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Am I? Actually, I like the both of you most of the time.

Ok then, let's agree to agree on something today. That really wasn't my germane side, you've got me there in the mud. Let's fire up the dia-tribes and be done with it, here's a peacepipe. But your dia-slides first, not sure you'd like my paintings.

#AmericansFirst

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join