It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5G Network and AI. The ultimate conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is a topic I find to be of the utmost importance to start focusing attention on. I have just started looking into what the 5G network will be capable of and it has me pretty concerned, to say the least. I would like to offer this link to a video by Maxwell Igan talking about the possibilities of this technology.
So far, he seems to have the most information on the topic.

youtu.be...

I would like to raise awareness to this and look forward to any discussion on the topic!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthbeknowntoall1

Why not make 20 posts and then make a proper thread rather than the crappy "cram it into intros" like you just did?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Sorry, I'm brand new to this and did not realize the post would end up there. I thought it automatically went to "introductions" for at least 5 posts. My bad!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You are an eager beaver, that is great.

Welcome to ATS, I imagine this thread will get you some negative comments from some here. I wouldn't worry, if you post on this site, you are bound to get some people's feathers ruffled.

Welcome, and looks like I have a video to watch.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

They just end up moved or deleted. Just introduce yourself, say hi back to folk and bingo, 20 posts made and you can make a proper thread on this subject.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Thanks for that! I'm sure you'll find it interesting, although it is by no means comforting.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Thank you! I'll get my bearings. I'm glad to have been turned on to this site and the last thing I wanted to do was make a bad first impression! Thanks again for the tip on how to get going!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. It can be a little daunting and/or confusing enough but you'll get used to it. Check out some other threads, make a polite reply and you'll soon be at 20 posts (if it still is 20?) and you'll be fine.

Mod's used to sometimes post links to rules and regulations and helpful pages but just remember one thing and you'll be fine. Civility.

Have fun!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ill say hello too. Then you get another one to add to your total. I've been watching a few 5G vids on Goo tube as well but I'm not sure what the full picture is.

My technical knowledge can be written in crayon, twice on this dot here. .

Anyway, hi there.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As an ISP owner that operates in this field. 5G Is going to change our lives, forever. I am incredibly ecstatic about what it's going to do for my business and the future IOT.

I cannot wait to see the world in another 15 years between the new cars coming out and the tech in Manufacturing and Health Care advances as well. Such an amazing time to be alive.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Stopped watching as soon as he said "for all intensive purposes". If he is too dumb to know what he is saying, he is too dumb to connect the dots for me.

ETA: Oh, sorry btw, welcome to ATS.
edit on 8/5/2017 by whargoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TXI cannot wait to see the world in another 15 years between the new cars coming out and the tech in Manufacturing and Health Care advances as well. Such an amazing time to be alive.

This is exactly what the video addresses...the Tech is advertised as Glam, given to the masses with love from the Military..

Every facet of our lives will be supervised/controlled by our friend AI...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Did the Humvee strike this kind of fear in you or GPS? Both from the Military...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Max Igan is one of the great contemporary researchers and you're writing him off because you 'think' you heard him say 'for all intensive purposes'? lmao - he actually said 'for all intents and purposes' a VERY common phrase used by many people. Classic example of someone throwing away a lifetime of knowledge for no good reason and proof you're missing out on a LOT of free knowledge from ridiculous reasoning.

originally posted by: whargoul

Stopped watching as soon as he said "for all intensive purposes". If he is too dumb to know what he is saying, he is too dumb to connect the dots for me.

ETA: Oh, sorry btw, welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

If you don't listen all the way through, how do you form an educated opinion on the material presented? One can not be educated by an opinion without hearing the opinion in its entirety.
The information presented is not information anyone would want to be true, but that does not make it untrue. I would prefer it not to be true, for what that is worth. I will present it because the possibility of it being true outweighs my desire for it to be false.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thanks, much appreciated!!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

I agree, fully.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I would agree that we are living in the most amazing of times! That being said, the information presented in the video link must be considered, imo. When technologies become advanced beyond human control and have the ability to become self-preserving, they are no longer under the control of humanity. Why would this theoretical technology consider the wellbeing of organice life? That is my primary concern

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Nice strawman...

Anyways...another issue to look at, which may be even more alarming are the higher emf's that will be bombarding us..

the FCC is streamlining implementation; aren't researching anything or testing this tech. for health effects.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

My understanding is that EMF and 5G go hand in hand. Both are frequencies. Optimization of the potential of frequencies is the goal, for both sides of the coin. One side represents enslavement, while the other side represents freedom. That's how I understand it. Presenting the information to the masses is the only way, I know of, to allow the masses to decide which frequency they will accept.

top topics

join