It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hilary Really Hasn't Been Prosecuted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You keep harping on the GOP over and over again. Do you think I came out somewhere and stated the GOP are angels and aren't corrupt? Did I state that all evils are the result of the DNC? I hold them both with the same amount of contempt.

I used to lean towards one side as being better than the other until I woke up and realized that the whole system is deranged. They are in office for a reason and it is not to protect our bill of rights or enforce our constitution.

As others have stated, what I find funny is the people that think there are differences in our politicians. Most of the people that support trump do not claim the GOP is holy and righteous. They simply support his message and the words he preached pre-election. They also support him based on all of the resistance he is getting from the main stream everything. Now whether that is all song and dance is something that will become apparent with time.

Are you partisan? Do you think there is a difference between the almighty R & D?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Snarl
Your source couldn't even get her name right.

Maybe they're like me ... and misspelled it with intent.

Sometimes wrecking the spelling of a politician's name is the only vengeance us little guys can take on them.

0bama, Obozo, O-bama-rama. It's rare to find me doing his right.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

When he is done .. trump maybe going to jail.. or at least empeached..

All these types never actually go to jail..

If me and you had a meeting with Russian agents to swing an election. Both parties make a bipartisan example of us..

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Not just the GOP..

Our entire political system..

The fact insider trading is legal for them ALL .. says it all..

No one thinks our politicians aren't corrupt.. I just doubt seriously Clinton is more corrupt than the rest of them..

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I can completely get behind that.

But you have to admit, there are a lot of people out there that start foaming at the mouth when you bring up clinton and corruption. They think their side is spotless and innocent. I apologize if I lumped you in with that group.

I just wish that more people would call out the structure and the people who pull the strings instead of claiming one side is more righteous than the other. These actors who pretend to have our best interests at heart should be behind bars, the majority of them, from both sides.

Maybe people are getting too hopeful that the low hanging fruit should be ripe enough for some examples to be made of. I don't think people realize how much protection these actors have.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It there is a difference..

There is just a lot of very corrupt things they both agree on....

One side agrees with 96% of scientists that CO2 increases the temp and we are putting out a boat lad of it..

One side thinks 3% of scientists are right and it's all a vast left wing conspiracy by OBAMA!!!

One side thinks we should trust the government because they are beholden to the people through the voting process..

One side thinks we should trust big buisness who's only motivation is this quarters profits..

I'm not a democrat because of those corrupt things they all believe in...

But one side is obviously playing to a less informed crowd..

Just trying to imagine all the logistics required to pull off all the vast illuminati each conspiracy theories the GOP pushes l.. is insane..

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Whelp, at least you included some genuine arguments on the actual issues through the haze of GOP=BAD and DNC=GOOD.

It almost seems like you are trying to make baby steps towards bipartisanship. I wish you luck and growth in your pursuits.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Know when to hold em, Know when to fold em...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't know about corrupt, but she clearly broke the law according to James Comey's testimony. In the Comey hearings, James Comey said that he found no intent in her violating her security clearance with the mishandling of highly classified material.

Read the statute. It clearly says that there need be no intent.

She needs to be held to the same standard that you or I would if we committed the same crime(s)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There is a simple reason why they are not, and probably never will, go after Clinton.
At that level they all have so much accumulated dirt on each other, the MAD doctrine comes into play.
Quite simply, they understand that if they try to go after one of their own, that person will sing like a canary and the whole damned lot will fall. The entire government and it's shady behind the scenes operators would all end up behind bars.

So, best to maintain the status quo and keep them all out of jail, receiving the benefits that go with high office, the country and it's people do not matter.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm way closer to being "anti conservative propaganda .." and all Politicians bad..

I could give a crap less about either party..

I just watch the Fox News types (which are somehow the most sane people on the right!!) spout logical fallacy after logical fallacy..

It's never anything addressing an issue..

It is just "I shouldn't have to pay for that..", over generalizations, slippery slope arguments and such...

Every crime committed by a black teen is a problem with the black community.. even though just the thought of every white person being responsible for the actions of every other white person is laughable..

There is no LE body who would even be willing to go door to door confiscating guns.. yet for decades the "dems are comming to get your guns" when it is political suicide to even suggest that in real life..

They go find some random idiot on a college campus or at a protest acting like an idiot and pretend it applies to everyone there..(the left actually did do this one to trumps rallies to be fair.) but when the left quotes someone saying something stupid. It is usually an elected official..

Every right wing talking point I can think of would get you laughed out of a highschool debate..

The left pulls on the heart strings to motivate its base.. the right just ball face lies and makes up crazy conspiracy theories..

Aka pizza gate..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

At some point you're going to have to realize that locking up Clinton isn't something that is going to happen. Trump dangles Clinton in front of his supporters when it suits him. That's the extent of it. She's a campaigning prop.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I often think, what if these politicians were getting bored with how easy it is getting away with it all so they started releasing some of the information on the graft just to see the sheep's response.

I think that too but for me, there is no "what if". How much have we seen them push the envelope over the last twenty years? It's got to the point where pretty much everyone is just bending over and taking it like good little sheep.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Wrong quote

I must add that I don't think it's because of boredom. I think they just test the waters to see public reaction. The truth is, people get angry about it for a week or two and when nothing happens, they get bored and forget about it.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

At some point you're going to have to realize that locking up Clinton isn't something that is going to happen. Trump dangles Clinton in front of his supporters when it suits him. That's the extent of it. She's a campaigning prop.

I could admit that ... but I choose not to.

You see ... this is one of the President's way of Making America Great Again. He's giving people real 'hope' to Middle-America ... unlike your Hope-and-Change-Boy. Hope is an illusion ... and I get that. The only Hope Obozo was offering was that there was a black family in the white house and something in Ghetto-America was gonna change for the better.

So ... if he happens to dangle the prosecution of his clan (you know I know he's a Democrat), you'll pardon me for salivating.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh like how I never capitalize trumps name.
I get it it's a statement.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Out of what curiosity?!?!

Would you risk it all for curiosity???

Imho this is how we know it is not just one big illuminati type group running things..

If there were we would never hear the anti government story..

They would just set up people they wanted gotten rid of to release info on..

To me this makes it obvious it is MANY "secret" groups all in competition..

If the government ran the media, we NEVER hear what really happened to pat Tillman or Jessica lynch....or the gulf of tonken or Iran contra..

If the same people ran the government and media.. there would never be a need to rub a tax scam for money.. you could just print more and not tell anyone..

Such as with the symbolism theory...

If you ran the illuminati would you advertise your existence?!?!

Hell no.. that is literally the opposite of secret..

Take 911 being an inside job...

Wouldn't blowing up a dozen daycares across the country still give us the desire for war?? But with 0.01% less expense and risk??

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As much as I want to see Hillary pay for her crimes, it probably won't happen unless she runs again next election.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Real hope?!?

You mean demagoguery...

He tells people things that sound good but don't actually mean anything..

"Make America great.."

That isn't a policy position.. it just "sounds good"..

He tells people what they want to hear, reguardless of the reality of the situation..

And honestly he has a gift where no matter what he says, people believe he wants the same things they do..

The Clinton thing is a perfect example..

The whole campaign he pushed any crazy pizza gate type conspiracy he could. Then in his acceptance speech went on about how great for the country she has been...

Now that he has been caught working with the Russians he needs that distraction back.

It's all so blantantly obvious..

If there WERE ANY evidence against the clintons they would have been in jail years ago.. nothing would make the GOP base happier after they have demonized them years..

I don't know what Hillary has done one way or the other.. but if there was evidence she would have been busted..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh like how I never capitalize trumps name.
I get it it's a statement.

According to the terms and conditions, you can't alter a politicians name:

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

I can't recall it ever being enforced. It must have been an issue at some point, for it to be included specifically in the "rules" of this community though.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I can't recall it ever being enforced.

I've been nailed on more than one occasion. Once you've got a presence on the boards it's not exactly so bad, but the T&Cs rule and the Mods are no one to mess with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join