It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Sends Legal Notice on Behalf of Election Integrity Project California

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Edit:At the time viral video of election fraud...

I've often wondered if she was got hammered for Voter Fraud. The guy had her license plate number and everything.

She was committing a Felony.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: butcherguy
What excuse will we see posted here shortly?

Clerical errors would be my guess.

Don't care what party it is. If you allow your country to be compromised by cheating or illegally rigging an election, your country has now become a banana Republic. This is third world *snip* here. Not something you would expect from a so called free nation that preaches to the rest of the world the virtues of democracy?

The US is a bannana Republic. We figured that out some time ago.

It might be more accurate to say the US is "administered" like a bananna Republic. In another sense, it has become nothing more than a colony, mined by 500 Corporations and 7 Big Banks.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I live in LA county and I can tell you I went in to vote with my DL in hand and was told "Oh you don't need that".

My sister who moved in with her family so we could take care of my mom easier also got a voter pamphlet for her house she hasn't lived in for 3 years and at this address, her renter gave it to her when she went to collect rent! She has not gotten mail there in 3 years and her DL is current!

My daughter who moved to Nevada 4 years ago also got 2 voters pamphlets one for this addy and one she lived in prior to moving to Vegas, they called to let me know it was there cause she lived at my best friends rental on their property! And she got one in Vegas, so she could have voted by mail 3 times LOL. Same as above, she changed her address for each home and DL.

So take of that what you will.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I guess we should recount Georgia then ... obviously Trump's win here was based on bad votes since he only won by 200,000 or so.

Or ... could it be that voter registration rolls are always changing and must be occasionally purged?

Could it be that it is a known fact nationwide that voter rolls often have to be corrected (by Federal law)?

Oh no, that's too logical and doesn't feed silly beliefs about Trump.

Well if you know that these rolls need cleaned up time to time, why do you think some states, particularly blue states are fighting tooth and nail to not cooperate with the federal investigation into voter fraud?

Wouldn't they welcome the help in cleaning up their voter rolls?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Any evidence they had over 100% registered? From the evidence I see they usually have 60-70% registered, and this seems normal. Not at all what we see in Cali.
sos.ga.gov...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Inaccurate voter registration rolls are evidence of voter fraud and corruption.

States across the nation have inaccurate voter registration rolls ... so any recent election, particulary the 2016 Presidential Election are questionable.

Right? That's the theory here. Inaccurate means millions of illegals voted, and in the south, they probably voted for Trump.

That makes just as much sense as the OP.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

States across the nation have inaccurate voter registration rolls ... so any recent election, particulary the 2016 Presidential Election are questionable.

Right? That's the theory here. Inaccurate means millions of illegals voted, and in the south, they probably voted for Trump.

/shrug

Unlikely that more illegals would have voted for Trump over Hillary in any state.

If the investigation can be completed and the system cleaned up to stop the millions of illegal votes that would be a good result for all people who actually care about election integrity. Then we'd see the impact.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I've often wondered if she was got hammered for Voter Fraud. The guy had her license plate number and everything.

I think they shredded all those documents after the election, so theres no 'evidence'.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I think they shredded all those documents after the election, so theres no 'evidence'.

If the guy was carrying a gun, along with the camera, he might have shot her dead to keep her from fleeing the scene of the crime. Bet 'they' would have had the evidence then. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Neither you nor anyone else has proof of "millions" of illegal votes.

If you do, share it.

That is your belief. This thread is predicated, not on facts, but upon the text of a letter by a right-wing organization that depends on donations for its support. The letter alleges that variances in voter registration lists proves this absurd claim of millions of illegal votes, and I've pointed out and provided evidence for the fact that every state in the country has variances in their voter lists. It's natural and completely understandable.

So, show us the EVIDENCE of these "millions" of illegal votes. You can be the real hero.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
For anyone who doesn't have their head up the canal of the Echo Chamber ...

California Secretary of State "Statement of Vote" 2016 Election

Notice that on page 3 of this report, the Voter Participation Statistics by County is provided.

Notice that the bottom line of this report show that state wide there were 24,783,789 citizens eligible to vote and that 17,915,053 were registered as well as other information.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Population by County US Census Bureau

The actual total populations of the counties listed in the bogus JW letter ...

Imperial: 180,191
Lassen: 31,345
Los Angeles: 10,170,300 (approx)
Monterey: 433,898
San Diego: 3,299,500 (approx)
San Francisco: 834,816
San Mateo: 765,135
Santa Cruz: 274,176
Solano: 436,092
Stanislaus: 538,388
Yolo: 213,016

Now, the stated registered voters (and percentage of total population) for each of these counties from the 2016 California SOS report linked above:

Imperial: 63,185 (35%)
Lassen: 13,434 (43%)
Los Angeles: 4,909,904 (48% approx)
Monterey: 174,674 (40%)
San Diego: 1,523,251 (46%)
San Francisco: 462,927 (55% approx)
San Mateo: 367,155 (48%)
Santa Cruz: 145,809 (53%)
Solano:209,339 (48%)
Stanislaus: 219,304 (40%)
Yolo: 100,163 (47%)

Now, residents of voting age (a little harder) for Imperial, for example is 123,829 (over 19). This is discovered by using the Age filters on the US Census data.

So the percentage of registered voters of voting age (less 18-19 year olds) in Imperial county is 63,185/123,829 or 51%.

Let's do one more for the sake of argument.

Los Angeles County registered voting age 7,604,063 (over 19, approx). Percentage of registered voters: 64.5%

I did these calculations by hand; also, the "non voting age" group on the Census data includes individuals up to age 19.

You can check these numbers for yourself (I encourage you to) by selecting each county individually on the US Census link above.

edit on 6-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

If the guy was carrying a gun, along with the camera, he might have shot her dead to keep her from fleeing the scene of the crime. Bet 'they' would have had the evidence then. LOL

Or at least shoot out the tires.

Citizens arrest nowadays is YouTube. As we see, it matters little to the MSM that this woman was caught on tape, license plate ( pixilated ) so as not to reveal who she is...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963no certaiin states and past administrations noy allowing border patrol to do their jobs has caused this problem most are illegals being allowed to vote

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I did something similar on another thread. I had to 'hand math' but went by percentages, projections, and results. However we are potentially low-balling what they found for registered voters in LA county. The County Clerk does state they projected 5.2 million, which seems to be supported here so I am not sure now where they are getting the 144% number from. But I played out the 'worst case scenario' below.

Copy of post:

Worst case scenario of illegitimate voters - 144%

LA County has a population of 10,170,000 people.

Eligible population to vote is: 6,200,000

Registered Voters Estimate (from the 6.2 million number) 5,200,000. This is what we should have seen.

Number of Registered Voters: 7,488,000

7488,000 minus 5,200,000 = 2,288,000 voters which go above what they should have had (5.2 mil) 44% of voters illegible?

Voter turnout was not too happy in LA county in 2016.

Considering the voter logs state that the precincts closed at 3,234,127. Well that's under the 5,200,000 eligible voter projection. So perhaps ZERO illegitimate registered persons voted. That's 33% of registered voters total and 62% of eligible voters.

But what if we consider the average illegitimate voter was as likely to vote as the legitimate voter...

44% of 2,288,000 is 1,006,170. Let us imagine these votes followed the party lines. With 72% voting democrat and 22% republican this means...

Clinton potentially got 724,838 illegitimate votes and Trump got 221,357 illegitimate votes.

Which places Hillary at 1,739,526 eligible votes and Trump getting 548,386.

Implying Democrats netted 503,481 illegitimate votes in LA County ALONE

Since people might not like OP's original source that the voter rolls show 144% increase in LA county this is the LA Times source. Here's the poll numbers I got my numbers from. Here's the information about where I got LA county eligible voter information from (LA County County Clerk).

edit on 8 7 17 by KaDeCo because: Reworking for the 144% not faulty voter registration numbers.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I wonder how many are repeats, illegals or dead. Some may be made-up or outside their district as well.

I have no doubt a lot of dead people will be on the voter registration rolls... so yes, that could explain it.

What I would expect to see in terms of analysis is the actual vote totals as a percentage of the registrations broken down by region... we SHOULD see a correlation between the delta of registrations vs voting age citizens and turnout percentages.

e.g LA has something like a +12% delta whereas San Diego has a +38% delta.
I would expect to see higher turnout % in LA.
..not necessarily if it has been going on for awhile. Turnout could be the same percentage wise from previous years. I would look at provisional votes vs cast votes for duplicates and see how many people voted multiple times. Most of the fraud, if any, will probably be like that, rather than "phantom" voters. I would also look at any mail in voting for "irregularities" ie person is dead for example.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

/shrug

Please show me a State or better yet, a County with a population over 300,000 that has 100% of it's eligible voters registered. I doubt any State that has auto voter registration even hits those levels. It's an anomaly and as such, should be investigated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join