It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kushners "Forgot" to disclose millions of dollars of assets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: carewemust

WAPO reporting has been pretty accurate, all things considered. And that's saying something, given how many of their stories are from unidentified sources who aren't willing to put their necks on the line.

Given the low quality of the rebuttals thus far, I'll be watching this one closely.

Yep..they publish leaks of classified info received from Comey and other criminals. WaPo is high on Jeff Session's list for being punished. A $20 million fine would beat common-sense into the paper more so than arresting the anti-American journalists on their payroll. Go right at the heart of these outlets.

Why stop at 20 million? I suggest we nuke them. Drop a nuke on every media outlet in America.

Go Russia!

The DOJ/Treasury/FCC have to stay within the law. If they don't pay, then consider more severe options.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

WAPO reporting has been pretty accurate, all things considered. And that's saying something, given how many of their stories are from unidentified sources who aren't willing to put their necks on the line.

Given the low quality of the rebuttals thus far, I'll be watching this one closely.

Yep..they publish leaks of classified info received from Comey and other criminals. WaPo is high on Jeff Session's list for being punished. A $20 million fine would beat common-sense into the paper more so than arresting the anti-American journalists on their payroll. Go right at the heart of these outlets.

Why stop at 20 million? I suggest we nuke them. Drop a nuke on every media outlet in America.

Go Russia!

The DOJ/Treasury/FCC have to stay within the law. If they don't pay, then consider more severe options.

You can't really get more severe than nukes.

Well, maybe zombie apocalypse or something...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If you think being poor is an attractive trait for a president or people in his circle, I'm afraid you're going to have a hard time finding any leader or anyone in his sphere in the entire world that fits the bill.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Word is Kushner wants OUT, he sees the writing on the wall. Not sure if I believe that or not, but it does seem to fit with his latest behavior.

could be true, I think that if anyone was going to be the fall guy for the Trump administration it would be him, perhaps he thinks the same and wants to get out before they get a chance to hang him out to dry.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

When you're stinking rich it's hard not to stink.

According to the disclosure, 77 assets were “inadvertently omitted” from Mr. Kushner’s earlier form and were added during what the form’s footnotes describe as the “ordinary review” process with the government ethics office. Some 60 of those were related to one collection of bonds. The updated form also provides additional information about 77 other assets, offering more detail about the structure of Mr. Kushner’s real estate assets. Mr. Kushner’s initial disclosure, released in March, hadn’t then been certified by the Office of Government Ethics.

The new disclosure shows Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump collectively hold between $206 million and $760 million in assets. Mr. Kushner’s initial disclosure put the value of their assets between $240 million and $740 million. The changes in values may reflect divestments since the last filing and the broad range of valuation for assets.

In his initial disclosure, Mr. Kushner didn’t identify business relationships with Goldman Sachs Group and billionaires George Soros and Peter Thiel through a real-estate tech startup called Cadre that Mr. Kushner co-founded and currently partly owns, The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this year. An investment in Cadre valued at between $5 million and $25 million was included on the new disclosure, which showed Mr. Kushner resigned from his position with Cadre in January.
www.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

When you're stinking rich it's hard not to stink.

According to the disclosure, 77 assets were “inadvertently omitted” from Mr. Kushner’s earlier form and were added during what the form’s footnotes describe as the “ordinary review” process with the government ethics office. Some 60 of those were related to one collection of bonds. The updated form also provides additional information about 77 other assets, offering more detail about the structure of Mr. Kushner’s real estate assets. Mr. Kushner’s initial disclosure, released in March, hadn’t then been certified by the Office of Government Ethics.

The new disclosure shows Mr. Kushner and Ms. Trump collectively hold between $206 million and $760 million in assets. Mr. Kushner’s initial disclosure put the value of their assets between $240 million and $740 million. The changes in values may reflect divestments since the last filing and the broad range of valuation for assets.

In his initial disclosure, Mr. Kushner didn’t identify business relationships with Goldman Sachs Group and billionaires George Soros and Peter Thiel through a real-estate tech startup called Cadre that Mr. Kushner co-founded and currently partly owns, The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this year. An investment in Cadre valued at between $5 million and $25 million was included on the new disclosure, which showed Mr. Kushner resigned from his position with Cadre in January.
www.wsj.com...

Doesn't stop those who either willfully or ignorantly support the agenda of George Soros does it? Name one good thing George Soros has done for humanity.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Doesn't stop those who either willfully or ignorantly support the agenda of George Soros does it?

Like Soros business partner Mr. Kushner ?
The super rich are generally super rich because they screwed everybody over to get super rich ... I hate them all , Trump and his family included.
Can't get away from the fact this administration is no less a NWO stooge than any other you could mention.

Peel back the veneer and the same maggots reside beneath.
edit on 5-8-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
*sigh*

I can always tell when a story has some teeth to it, because the random ad-hom/personal attacks start. Kushner's been ahead of the curve on things so far. All is not rainbows and unicorns in the "dump" (according to Trump) that is the White House.

Kushner's independently wealthy and doesn't need to go down with the ship. He's seen his own father be indicted for .... obstruction of justice and witness intimidation. He doesn't want to go down the same road as his Dad by staying on the Trump boat longer than he should.

Yes, he's wealthy alright, that's when you have to ask were did the money come from? Then you have to ask why did he go for a Deutsche Bank..'bad boy loan' of $267million fairly recently, that's from a private sector of that bank. Then you have to ask, will he ever pay it back? then you have to ask, will he not need to pay it back.
Then you have to ask, where did the Deutsche Bank money come from to give him that, 'loan'...a bank that has accusations of money laundering against it.

That's just one instance. When you understand all that that, you don't need to ask yourself why Mueller is now following the money. If Mueller goes the whole hog, there will be a lot of names cropping up. It will probably go back for some time, right up to at least recently, and it's all very stinky.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: seeker1963

Doesn't stop those who either willfully or ignorantly support the agenda of George Soros does it?

Like Soros business partner Mr. Kushner ?
The super rich are generally super rich because they screwed everybody over to get super rich ... I hate them all , Trump and his family included.
Can't get away from the fact this administration is no less a NWO stooge than any other you could mention.

Peel back the veneer and the same maggots reside beneath.

Shsssss! Don't say those things, it hurts peoples ears, and destroys their Eden. Of course they would know all that if only they had a little gander in the past.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

And it appears about all he's really been able to do is sign some EO's and appoint a supreme court justice because the Republicans blocked Obama for months and months.
Is it just me that thinks less is best ...I see some would take the stance that the more laws and regulations the bureaucrats can create the better . Such a strange thing in my way of thinking . It kind of flies in the face of freedom .Do this don't do that can't you read the signs

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Why stop at 20 million? I suggest we nuke them. Drop a nuke on every media outlet in America. Go Russia!
Bombs cost money ...why waist any bombs destroying America when you can let their MSM do it for you .

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I was interested in your posts until you started regurgitating anti-trump propaganda/talking points. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Another lie article that has broken links?

Very convincing.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's obvious the "discrepancies" are because of appraisal errors caused by Russian experts.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Picasso? One painting would be more than 25 mil.

I love these Pudknockers of fifth avenue stories.
Yeah he's just a guy thinks that statue is just something the maid dusts.

Funny how these things he just forgot only get remembered when someone else finds them. Then and only then do they declare or add.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny how these things he just forgot only get remembered when someone else finds them. Then and only then do they declare or add.

Kind of like all the mysterious "Russian meetings" they conveniently forget to mention....

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No they didn't. Another idiotic talking point from the Whitehouse.
Comey isn't a criminal. That's ridiculous.
And he didn't give them classified information.

That was trump giving classified information to the Russian spies he invited into the oval office.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Dudemo5

Why stop at 20 million? I suggest we nuke them. Drop a nuke on every media outlet in America. Go Russia!
Bombs cost money ...why waist any bombs destroying America when you can let their MSM do it for you .

So we shouldn't punish the media? Great plan!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
WHAT DOES THIS REALLY AVE TO DO WITH THINGS THAT ARE ABOVE TOP SECRET? THAT SAID I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS IS MOST PROBABLY A CASE OF THE FACT THAT THAT SOMEONE WITH A NET WORTH A BILLION DOLLARS OR SO COULD EASILY OVERLOOK A FEW MILLION DOLLARS. IF A PERSON HAS AN INCOME OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER WEEK OR MONTH YOU COULS EASILY OVERLOOK THIS ASIT WOULD BE INCONSEQUENTIAL AS RELATED TO THE PERSON. I DON'T KNOW BUT THIS WAS LIKELY FILLED OUT BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE KUSHNERS. WHEREAS THIS AMOUNT COULD EASILY BE THE AVERAGE PERSONS LIFETIME EARNINGS IT COULD EASILY BE A PAIR OF EAR RINGS OF WHICH A VERY WEALTHY PERSON WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT AS AN ASSET BUT MERELY A BAUBLE. I HAD A FRIEND IN HIGH SCHOOL AND THEY SOLD THEIR HOME ONE OF THEIR HOMES TO A BILLIONAIRE. THEY WERE LATER TALKING TO ONE OF THE CONTRACTORS THAT TOLD THEM THAT THE NEW OWNERS HAD CHANGED THEIR MIND ON OF THE VERY SMALL ROOMS FLOORING AND HAD THROWN EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF MARBLE AWAY BECAUSE THE WIFE HAD CHANGED HER MIND ON THE COLOR SCHEME. THIS WAS IN THE EARLY 1980'S SO THIS SUM WOULD HAVE FAR GREATER THAN TODAY. I FOR INSTANCE GREW UP IN A HOME THAT COST LESS THAN FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS. SO REALLY ALL THIS IS REALLY WHAT POSITION THE PERSON WAS IN THIER FINANCIAL LIFE. DO REALLY BELIEVE THAT HILLARY USED TWO TYPES OF HARD DRIVE ERASERS AND THEN FURTHER TOOK THE PRECAUTION OF USING A HAMMER TO DEMOLISH THEM FOR NO REASON? ALL THIS AFTER THEY HAD RECEIVED A SUBPOENA FROM THE CONGRESS FOR THESE ITEMS. HOW WOULD THIS HAVE NOT DESTROYED THEIR EVIDENTIARY VALUE? EVEN THE MOST ARDENT DEMOCRAT WOULD HAVE TO THINK THAT THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING NEFARIOUS THAT SHE WANTED DESTROYED ON THESE HARD DRIVES. DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON COULD HAVE EXERCISED THIS BEHAVIOR AND FACED NO LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AS A RESULT? I DON''T PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT ANYONE COULD BE SO OBTUSE TO SWALLOW THIS STORY. IF SHE HAD HAD ANY SCRUPLES FOR INSTANCE, SHOULDN''T SHE HAVE IMMEDIATELY INFORMED THE PEOPLE CONDUCTING THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES THAT SHE HAD BEEN GIVEN THE QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED? OR WAS THIS JUST ONE OF HER "OVERSIGHTS"? AND THE TEMERITY FOR US TO BE EXPECTED TO BELIEVE THAT MUELLER IS AN IMPARTIAL MAN TO CONDUCT THE INQUISITION ON TRUMPS RUSSIAN CONNECTION. MY ANGELIC DOGS WOULDN'T ACCEPT THIS EXPLANATION. I JUST FEAR THE FUTURE MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL FACE UNDER A GOVERNMENT RUN BY THESE CRIMINALS. OUR REPUBLIC HAS BECOME A MASSIVE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE OVER LAST SEVERAL DECADES. WORSE THAN JUST GANGSTERS, THESE PEOPLE AE TRULY EVIL. I'VE FINALLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE MASS OF THEM ARE PSYCHOPATHS OR AT A MINIMUM, SOCIOPATHS. GOD HELP US ALL! I DON'T SAY THIS SPURIOUSLY. I'M REALLY AFRAID OF WHATS DOWN THE ROAD FOR MANKIND. I JUST LOOK AT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE DOLLAR SINCE 1913. IT'S GONE FROM ONE DOLLAR IN VALUE DOWN TO FOUR CENTS. THIS UNDER A FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM THAT WAS CREATED TO STABILIZE OUR CURRENCY. WE NOW FIND OURSELVES AT A PRECIPICE OF TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS OF DEBT. THERE IS WAY THAT WE CAN AGAIN DOUBLE THIS IN THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS. WE HAVE DONE THIS UNDER THE TWO PROCEEDING ADMINISTRATIONS. I WOULD HAVE BET MY LIFE THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA WOULDN'T DO AS PRESIDENT BUSH HAD DONE. HE WAS JUST A MORE ARTICULATE VERSION OF THE SAME ILK. AT LEAST WE KNEW HIS FAMILIES CRIMINALITY THAT HAD PRECEDED HIS PRESIDENCY. UNDER PRESIDENT OBAMA WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW FROM WHINCE HE CAME. HE FACED NO VETTING WHAT SO EVER AND IF ANYONE QUESTIONED IT AT ALL, HE PULLED THE RACE CARD. AS IF ANYONE WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS ETHNICITY WHEN HE WAS PASSING LEGISLATION LIKE THE NDAA. I JUST FEEL THAT WE MAY HAVE BEEN GRANTED EIGHT YEARS OF RESPIT FROM OUR IMPENDING DOOM AND EVEN THIS IS TENUOS NOW. OUR MEDIA HAS BECOME COMPLICIT IN OUR TREASONOUS DESTRUCTION. WE ARE BEING WORKED AGAINST ONE ANOTHER ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION AND FINANCIAL POSITION BY EXPERTS THAT BEEN AT THIER EVIL ENDEAVOR FOR EONS TO CREATE A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY VERBOSE RANT THAT'S GONE SO FAR OFF MY INTENDED SUBJECT. ANYHOW, MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. THANK YOU.
REGARDS,
JIM HALL

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions can't touch the Washington post or any news outlet. Get real.

fine.. haha that's cute...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join