It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kushners "Forgot" to disclose millions of dollars of assets

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Boy it must be nice to have so much money that you can't count it, either that or they purposefully witheld it from their government financial filings. They also "forgot" to disclose 100 contacts with foreign leaders, how interesting. The thing that really gets me though is that they listed being on the boards of around 200 companies. How could any person do work for 200 different organizations, especially when they are in a Presidential administration? Obviously they are just paying him because he is Trump's son in law.

But we're supposed to believe they aren't globalists and are concerned about American people who have to actually work for a living? Something that they obviously have no understanding of? How can people be so naive?

www.washingtonpost.com... 5f38140b38cc_story.html?utm_term=.7937df55f155

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Your link doesn't work. Page not found.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Word is Kushner wants OUT, he sees the writing on the wall. Not sure if I believe that or not, but it does seem to fit with his latest behavior.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Word is Kushner wants OUT, he sees the writing on the wall. Not sure if I believe that or not, but it does seem to fit with his latest behavior.

Word is out from your imagination.

And of course you have analyzed the man with your super powers.

Or

Just yet another of the endless crap we see on these threads.

Crap it is.

P

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
*Looks around..*

*Licks the thread.*

Yep, still salty.

Source

Much like the author of the source, high on opinions but very low on tangible evidence to the reasoning.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Another Trump rant?

Sigh...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
*sigh*

I can always tell when a story has some teeth to it, because the random ad-hom/personal attacks start. Kushner's been ahead of the curve on things so far. All is not rainbows and unicorns in the "dump" (according to Trump) that is the White House.

Kushner's independently wealthy and doesn't need to go down with the ship. He's seen his own father be indicted for .... obstruction of justice and witness intimidation. He doesn't want to go down the same road as his Dad by staying on the Trump boat longer than he should.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The WaPo. I have actually stopped reading Drudge because he links so often. This is an odd time in history and in the history of our nation. Our POTUS is under attack from those who wish to derail him and the thoughts and dreams of those who not only voted for him but those who were silent.

On POTUS is fighting his own party, the DNC and also those who want to keep the status quo.

I do not care how much money a person has. I am more concerned with what that person can do for our country.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And it appears about all he's really been able to do is sign some EO's and appoint a supreme court justice because the Republicans blocked Obama for months and months.

Oh, and make money off the American taxpayer by staying at his own properties. He seems pretty good at milking the job and fleecing Americans for all their worth. I will concede that point.

Oh, I forgot about golfing. He apparently is good at going on golfing vacations...despite saying he'd probably never leave the White House because he'd be "so busy".

17 day golfing vacation, eh? That's more than most Americans get per year...and Americans are paying for him to do that.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

There are three sides to every story

- Side A
- Side B
- The Truth

You fit into one of the first 2 categories.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

- Side A
- Side B
- The Truth

How so? Which parts of my post do you find fault with? It's a bit hard to tease out exactly why I fall into those first two "sides" without any actual details being provided.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
WAPO reporting has been pretty accurate, all things considered. And that's saying something, given how many of their stories are from unidentified sources who aren't willing to put their necks on the line.

Given the low quality of the rebuttals thus far, I'll be watching this one closely.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Hell, I've even been surprised by BuzzFeed of all sources. BuzzFeed. Who'd have thought they'd have some decent investigative journalists? And here I thought they were just pop culture and stupid Facebook distraction articles.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

*ahem*

This is an opinion piece.

Be that as it may, it does source another WaPo article that hints at exactly what was added.

He and his wife also disclosed that their contemporary art collection is valued at between $5 million and $25 million.

...art. This is pointing at the strong possibility, as it doesn't directly declare, that it was art that was forgotten.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Wait he updated the information so how is he trying to hide it? What it was is certain things he didn't think he needed to include. Apparently they have a lot of art work worth millions for him it'd just paintings on their walls. So what if it's a Picasso he saw it as decorations. I think that mistake is just being a guy in general.

For me thr wife decides what goes up in the walls she's bought art and vases and all kinds of stuff. If I had to guess probably about 80000 worth maybe even more. To me it's just decorations if I was a billionaire I'm sure she would have bought millions in paintings and vasses. If I was filing out forms wouldn't even occur to claim that 80000 in art.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Vector99

- Side A
- Side B
- The Truth

How so? Which parts of my post do you find fault with? It's a bit hard to tease out exactly why I fall into those first two "sides" without any actual details being provided.

Start here:
www.whitehouse.gov...

Once you are up to speed, we can go from there.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

it was art that was forgotten.

Linkletter?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Once you are up to speed, we can go from there.

I don't know where you think you'll be "going," but I'm pretty sure it won't involve leaving the house.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
WAPO reporting has been pretty accurate, all things considered. And that's saying something, given how many of their stories are from unidentified sources who aren't willing to put their necks on the line.

Given the low quality of the rebuttals thus far, I'll be watching this one closely.

Yep..they publish leaks of classified info received from Comey and other criminals. WaPo is high on Jeff Session's list for being punished. A $20 million fine would beat common-sense into the paper more so than arresting the anti-American journalists on their payroll. Go right at the heart of these outlets.
edit on 8/5/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Yep..they publish leaks of classified info received from Comey and other criminals. WaPo is high on Jeff Session's list for being punished. A $20 million fine would beat common-sense into the paper more so than arresting the anti-American journalists on their payroll. Go right at the heart of these outlets.

Why stop at 20 million? I suggest we nuke them. Drop a nuke on every media outlet in America.

Go Russia!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join