It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we in the UK should not have guns.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If we had as many guns as the US folk many silly incidents would happen just to show you one incident which has happened here.

Woman shot in vagina in sex game gone wrong.....

A woman was shot in the vagina and left with "life changing injuries" in a sex game gone wrong, a court has heard.
The 46-year-old had been engaged in sexual activity with David Andrew Jeffers, 47, at a Stockport hotel in January when she was shot.

www.bbc.co.uk...

(It's BBC!).

Now coming from Stockport I know some around there are not the brightest buttons in the box but these two take the biscuit for being dumb.
But If I had a handgun I wouldn't trust myself to not do silly things like pretending to be Yosamity Sam when drunk.
I'm bad enough with a Longbow.
Also Ouch Good God shot in her vagina
also the dude got ten years.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Keep your nation gun free.
We'll keep seeing Dentists

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

That has nothing to do with guns. That is Darwinism at work!

What insane idiot would want a gun inserted into her? And what idiot would find doing it sexual in any way? Plus the dude lied like hell and said he found it in a toilet or something like that?

I call this cleaning out the gene pool. Guns have nothing to do with it.

Matter of fact, I do believe this story just might make this years Darwin award.

edit on 5-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yes gun free England, where this savage shot a GUN into an equally idiotic women. How come in all these safe gun free country's. Criminals still get guns!?! AK-47s on the streets of Paris, mowing down innocent people in the name of some man in the sky?? Yeeaahhhh I'll just hang onto my gun, I feel a little safer, I mean I wouldn't stick it in a women's vag. Carry on London!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

We have the better oral hygiene then the USA we just don't go for cosmetic rubbish.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Also If anyone didn't miss it this thread is certainly tongue in cheek.

The idiot even had a note at his flat saying he knew nothing of the incident lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Don't get all pissy this aint a gun control thread.
Just showing we have a better class of idiot

Oh and we do have guns it just isn't a popular sport nor do we have massive dangerous animals.
Here is my local one.

www.aaronwheelergunsmith.co.uk...
edit on 5-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That has nothing to do with guns. That is Darwinism at work!

OP just called themself and all they countryfolk a bunch of idiots.

This one has all sorts of angles, including the Law, and then the feminist angles oh my!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Well obviously you guys can't have guns, you fellas go around shooting women in the cooch.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Errr...,,

We do have guns in the UK though

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
If we had as many guns as the US folk many silly incidents would happen just to show you one incident which has happened here.

Woman shot in vagina in sex game gone wrong.....

A woman was shot in the vagina and left with "life changing injuries" in a sex game gone wrong, a court has heard.
The 46-year-old had been engaged in sexual activity with David Andrew Jeffers, 47, at a Stockport hotel in January when she was shot.

www.bbc.co.uk...

(It's BBC!).

Now coming from Stockport I know some around there are not the brightest buttons in the box but these two take the biscuit for being dumb.
But If I had a handgun I wouldn't trust myself to not do silly things like pretending to be Yosamity Sam when drunk.
I'm bad enough with a Longbow.
Also Ouch Good God shot in her vagina
also the dude got ten years.

Don't you mean cars.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
He misunderstood when she said she wanted to get banged hard .

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

" Royal Cat Protection Society ... Outcry at indiscriminate Pussy hunting ! "

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
No guns in the UK because of a # decision to use a gun sexually? Is this very common in the UK? Sounds like an isolated case.
edit on 5-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'm betting he'll be pleading 'self defense'?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No, that is why morons shouldn't have guns.

Guns are meant for self-defense, the UK definitely needs guns to protect itself from the changing social demographics and the failure of multiculturism.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
And all this time I thought guns were outlawed in the UK,because it was hard holding a gun and a cup of tea at the same time?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Proof if ever it were needed that plastic toys are far better than metal ones with live fire rounds.

It's a sad story my thoughts go out to the poor woman involved , he deserves a minimum 10 years for using a loaded gun ... bloody idiot !

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: WUNK22

Don't get all pissy this aint a gun control thread.
Just showing we have a better class of idiot

Oh and we do have guns it just isn't a popular sport nor do we have massive dangerous animals.
Here is my local one.

www.aaronwheelergunsmith.co.uk...

ATS is running low on members with a sense of humor. Doubly (bigly) true if guns are the butt of the joke.

Humorless grumpkins around here.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That, or the number of idiots is (I actually typed are instead of is, but I'm drunk) increasing. I know I'm part of that problem.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its like a game. Clearly the op is tongue and cheek. For fellow americans. He is not serious. Ha even after reading the post. Op is a he or a she. So apologies Op . I get the guist. Gun are allowed in the U K. And as my father always told me. A lock only keeps an innocent man out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join