It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter CENSORS Eric Trump’s Drudge Tweet showing great American job numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So, it's okay for the President and his son to leak sensitive financial information, because you think it's a silly rule?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Nothing matters unless it confirms my bias.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It was only a movie

It was only a movie

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Nothing matters unless it confirms my bias.

At least you're honest.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, it's okay for the President and his son to leak sensitive financial information, because you think it's a silly rule?

Sensitive information that all the people in congress can buy and sell on. OINK OINK, pigs. It's okay for the special people to get rich... all the enforcers of our constitutional laws, but us little people need to wait for the information OINK OINK. More pork for the fat pigs. You like getting f&%ked? Does it feel good to you? Get elected, get rich.... seems fair.

We need a French style revolution where the fat pigs making money get hung. Get elected poor, then get rich. Seems legit. Disgusting pigs feeding off the citizens.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

OINK OINK. More pork for the fat pigs. You like getting f&%ked? Does it feel good to you? Get elected, get rich.... seems fair.

WTH? Dude! GO HOME, You're Drunk!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

OINK OINK. More pork for the fat pigs. You like getting f&%ked? Does it feel good to you? Get elected, get rich.... seems fair.

WTH? Dude! GO HOME, You're Drunk!

Your favorite tactic, the last time you said I was communicating poorly. If you don't get it then it's not my fault. How many democrats got elected to congress and did not become wealthy? Somehow they're better?

ETA: OINK OINK
edit on 8/5/17 by Ksihkehe because: forgot the oink oink for the fat pigs in congress

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It wasn't that long ago that the 'jobs created' numbers and 'unemployment' were being disputed while Obama was still in office

Yes, pretty much everyone on this site said that all government measures and media reports were bogus when Obama was in office, now magically they're trustworthy.

Obama added a ton of jobs, without the insanity and offensiveness of Trump.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Your favorite tactic, the last time you said I was communicating poorly. If you don't get it then it's not my fault. How many democrats got elected to congress and did not become wealthy? Somehow they're better?

And you still are communicating poorly.

Listen, none of your outrage has anything to do with me. I simply pointed out that this whole "Poor little Ewic got his feelings hurt" BS is because he and his daddy leaked sensitive information, against federal rules.

I don't care what you think about Democrats or Wall Street or me. Go after the ball, not the player.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I don't care what you think about Democrats or Wall Street or me. Go after the ball, not the player.

I wish you would take heed of your own words.

All you have done in this thread is deflect, deflect deflect.

This thread is not about the numbers. This thread is about Twitter's reprehensible behaviour.

But then ... you already know that. Since you cannot protect Twitter, you deflect the argument.

P

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

And you still are communicating poorly.

Listen, none of your outrage has anything to do with me. I simply pointed out that this whole "Poor little Ewic got his feelings hurt" BS is because he and his daddy leaked sensitive information, against federal rules.

I said nothing about Trump. That's just him living rent free in your mind. I was talking about congress being pissed they didn't get to benefit, as usual, with getting inside information. Poor congressmen having to suffer the same market volatility as us little people. Must be hard. You'd rather they had their normal inside info.

Poor congressmen. I guess leaks are only good when they hurt Trump, not when they help taxpayers with their investing.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

It's fine for all the others leakers though. F@$king hypocrit. Anti-Trump leaks are fine, but all leaks from the Trump administration, which they are legally are releasing are wrong. You're not biased at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Obama added a ton of jobs, without the insanity and offensiveness of Trump.

.... and lost tones more

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

This thread is not about the numbers. This thread is about Twitter's reprehensible behaviour.

Twitter censored an illegal leak of sensitive economic data that violated federal rules, that was sent by Eric Trump. What's reprehensible is that the president illegally passed that information on to his son, who then tweeted it.

Now we know that Trump does share classified and confidential information with his sons, even though it's illegal and he insisted it would never happen.

edit on 5-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

Unemployment is crap. EMPLOYMENT is what matters, and is going up.
tradingeconomics.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I thought he retweeted Drudge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join