It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN goes after Trump for lack of revolutionary legislation. But I don't want any.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sure. Obama did a revolutionary legislation. ACA. Making the insurance industry a subsidized industry. Sure. It was a revolutionary legislation. But if done poorly, a revolutionary legislation will ruin your legacy. Democrats lost the House, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court, most state governments because of ACA.

I don't want to see a revolutionary legislation unless it's a good one. Like allowing people to genetically edit their children without consent. Like animal protection by requiring every vehicle to have equipment that detects animals on the road and applying the brakes in time to avoid hitting them. Like basic income by appropriating 20 grand to each person annually as social security. I'd rather the president not do a revolutionary legislation unless they are absolutely sure it will not negatively impact society.

Trump consistently garners his most positive marks on the economy, which has added a million jobs since he took office and hovers at record-low unemployment. Still, he's left without a major legislative accomplishment after efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare failed.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 4-8-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Well, as a Canadian citizen what difference does it make to you in the first place???

What our president does here isn't affecting you nor would those examples you just gave affect you either.

In fact, why is it you only spend your time posting about American Politics anyway???

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I am pro basic income. I think it makes people more enjoying of life and more productive. I am pro animal rights and animal welfare. I am pro free market, anti subsidies.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That's fine. But apparently you don't seem to be interested in the politics where you live.

You are completely obsessed with what happens within American Politics and with the American President and you're not even in America.

Why don't you push those ideas in Canada or talk about your own politics???

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

In addition to dumb reporters, CNN also has brain-dead writers. From your CNN quote..

"Still, he's left without a major legislative accomplishment after efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare failed."

It just failed near the end of July! What "major legislative accomplishment" does CNN think could be mustered over the past 2 weeks?

Anti-America IDIOTS.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why don't you push those ideas in Canada or talk about your own politics???

Cause ya know Canada is great and what not

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

I am pro animal rights and animal welfare.

Does that mean you're also AGAINST murdering humans before we take that first breath outside the womb?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Step Away from the computer .
Go out get some fresh air .
STOP watching cnn it causes severe brain damage .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The OP is and has always been a troll. Don't feed the troll.

edit on 4-8-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OP has to hit the numbers man. If 5 threads aren't made in a day, OP gets upset.

What better way to hit those numbers than to post nonsense and the exact same threads just different wording. a reply to: mOjOm

new topics

top topics

join