It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News's Eric Bolling Accused of Sending Unsolicited Lewd Texts to Coworkers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: UKTruth

What happened to his son is terrible.

That doesn't excuse the fact that this guy 100% caused his own demise at Fox.

How much of a wager are you willing to bet if this happened to say, Jim Acosta of CNN, there would be 15 threads about what a horrible person he is and not only did he get himself fired but because he was such a bad guy he had a role in his son's suicide? I'll wager $1million please.

Give it a rest - we don't even know if the texts were anything more than accusations.
Jim Acosta is already much lower than people like Weiner or Bolling if he did the same.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

But, is it true? Eric Bolling has not had his day in court. This supposedly happened years ago. Again, I ask...why now?

They never proved the accusations against Roger Ailes, CEO of Fox, were true either. But, it is kind of like accusing someone of pedophilia. Once the accusation of sexual harrassment is made and lawsuits filed, your name and reputation is mud whether the accusation is true or not. You may as well resign!

Mr. Ailes died last year. He never got a chance to go to court either. He died last year after falling and hitting his head. BTW, some of the charges against Mr. Ailes were 30-50 years old!!

Why would the death of this guy's son stop his lawsuit?

He still has a beautiful wife to think about. Think about it. Believe it or not, there are psychopaths in this world that live to hurt people for revenge.

Lastly, you are condoning sexual harassment?

Don't be an idiot. Of course not. But, I believe in having your day in court, and I believe there are people that will do anything for money and name recognition, or even revenge.

edit on 10-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
These incidences just amaze me. Who in their right mind would send a picture that will either get you fired, or give control of your life to another? These people are intelligent and come from older generations where they know that pictures are not good and anything that can be documented is forever...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't know what happened. I wasn't there. His employer, Fox, was. They investigated it and fired him. I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: theantediluvian

Eric Bolling can go work for MSNBC. I like the replacements at FoxNews better anyway. Tucker Carlson beats the pants off of the guy he replaced, Bill O'Reilly.

jesus...HE IS the one that quit CNBC, the business channel of NBC, back in 2007...he was a dick back then, and they wouldn't think about hiring him again....add that to the fact that you got so many stars from others, that didn't have a clue about his employment history, and yet believed what you wrote......

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Arrogance knows few bounds nor does stupidity.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Arrogance knows few bounds nor does stupidity.

True Dat

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wonder why Yashar Ali stopped using his real name, Yashar Hedayat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join