It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News's Eric Bolling Accused of Sending Unsolicited Lewd Texts to Coworkers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I really like Bolling. Curious as well why it's just now coming to light. If it's true, I will miss him.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Fox News's Eric Bolling Accused of Sending Unsolicited Lewd Texts to Coworkers

Looks like Eric will soon join the other pervs axed by Fox.

www.rawstory.com...

Kilmead should be next in line....

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: theantediluvian

What do they put in the water coolers over there at FOX NEWS?????

It's just a horny environment. All the women wear short skirts on purpose, and have great legs!

That's why Megyn Kelly has bombed miserably since she left Fox. NBC doesn't show her legs or almost her va-ja-ja anymore. When those Fox broads have to depend or their journalistic skills and not flaunt their stripper assets anymore, they are toast.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I joke around but what's bad about all of this is that people should not be convicted based only on accusations, I don't care who they are.

I am conscious of this because I recently almost lost my job because my manager lied and accused me of threatening him.

Unfortunately, people have to be at the end of a false accusation to be sensitive to things like this.

In an eventual hearing, his lies were exposed and I was reinstated.

This experience makes me conscious of accusations and they should be investigated.

And if they aren’t true this guy should be fully reinstated and the his innocence blared over the media as this accusation was.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: c2oden

Most people don't read your posts because you are long-winded and biased to the point of annoyance.

That's cool. Who are you again? Random cult member posting moronic, unclever one-liners for stars from other clowns? Thanks for the encouragement!

I'm not who you think I am.
I do not belong to a cult, political party or religion.
I'm just pointing out that your posts are biased, and you seem unwilling or unable to see things as they are.
In short, I think you are a shill.
It's too bad because I think you could be much more.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But, but...HuffPost talked to TWELVE people who say this true! Some even say they saw one of the images.... That's why my post said someone should call up the NSA and find the proof. Even if it was "several years ago" it should still be in the files.

I wonder if these women consider themselves feminists? If they thought this was a firing offense, why not talk to his supervisors at the time? Or find another job working for people who aren't jerks.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You wouldn't know a discussion if it came up and hit you. Your posts are conclusive before they even begin. If you want a discussion you should stop hyperventilating over things that never actually impact your life.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I don’t want to judge this situation, and glad I don’t have to, but if he did this, send those pictures, I believe he was way out of line

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

it's conclusive because there's no ambiguity or uncertainty about what the proverbial fox male employee thought was cool to do to female coworkers.

you should show this sort of journalistic hesitancy with all news headlines, not just when it's from what may be your party affiliation

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Seems a frequent guest, Caroline Heldman, has made her claims public.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
His 19 yr old son died the same day Bolling was fired from Fox.
I don;t know whether the accusations were true, or whether more was made of the texts, but regardless he must be in a very bad place right now.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That has to suck big time. Losing your job, then losing your son to suicide. Talk about life caving in on you.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
His 19 yr old son died the same day Bolling was fired from Fox.
I don;t know whether the accusations were true, or whether more was made of the texts, but regardless he must be in a very bad place right now.

His kid committed suicide. Maybe it was the kid who texted pics of his junk as an immature joke, saw it ruined the old mans reputation and career, and had deep guilt. Just speculating.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My condolences go out to this man Mr. Bolling and his family on this very sad happening.

So many of our youth committing suicide is a sad state of affairs

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What happened to his son is terrible.

That doesn't excuse the fact that this guy 100% caused his own demise at Fox.

How much of a wager are you willing to bet if this happened to say, Jim Acosta of CNN, there would be 15 threads about what a horrible person he is and not only did he get himself fired but because he was such a bad guy he had a role in his son's suicide? I'll wager $1million please.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Authorities have informed the Bollings that it does not appear his son's death was due to self harm. I believe the young man was in Colorado at college when he died.

The man that wrote the defamatory article is Yashar Ali....real name Yashar Ali Heydayat.

The son of a wealthy family in Chicago, Hedayat never attended college, instead moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in Hollywood. He worked as a production assistant on TV shows including “ER” and “Chicago Hope.”

He then became interested in politics, working on Steve Westly’s 2006 campaign for governor and Hillary Rodham Clinton's run for president before joining Newsom’s campaign. A former federal lobbyist, he has given thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates.
Article

Eric Bolling was considering a run for the Senate btw.

Oh, and the Newsom that Ali worked for is former mayor Gavin Newsom of San Francisco. His ex-wife is Kimberly Guilfoyle, a co-host of The Five with Eric Bolling out in New York.

Small small world, isn't it.

Chase Bolling's autopsy findings will come next week.
edit on 10-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sounds like the writer of the trash against Eric Bolling was some kind of useful tool for certain people:

After a relatively short career in Hollywood, Yashar Ali Hedayat worked to raise campaign contributions for Hillary Clinton in 2008. Subsequently, he communicated with her and Bill Clinton about raising money for a center at Stanford University to honor the life and work of liberal voting rights activist Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-OH), who died suddenly of an aneurysm in 2008 at age 58. Ali Hedayat and the Hillary Clinton’s email communications about the proposed Tubbs Jones center at Stanford came to light when the State Department released some of Hillary Clinton’s emails in 2016.

An article about the proposed Tubbs Jones center, published by The Cleveland Plain Dealer on August 29, 2016, makes prominent reference to Hedayat, whom it notes moved to New York and began blogging and writing under the name Yashar Ali:

Hedayat, 36, moves freely in and out of politics and media, writing and blogging under the name “Yashar Ali” (Ali is his middle name, he said).
Article

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Sounds like the writer of the trash against Eric Bolling was some kind of useful tool for certain people:

After a relatively short career in Hollywood, Yashar Ali Hedayat worked to raise campaign contributions for Hillary Clinton in 2008. Subsequently, he communicated with her and Bill Clinton about raising money for a center at Stanford University to honor the life and work of liberal voting rights activist Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-OH), who died suddenly of an aneurysm in 2008 at age 58. Ali Hedayat and the Hillary Clinton’s email communications about the proposed Tubbs Jones center at Stanford came to light when the State Department released some of Hillary Clinton’s emails in 2016.

An article about the proposed Tubbs Jones center, published by The Cleveland Plain Dealer on August 29, 2016, makes prominent reference to Hedayat, whom it notes moved to New York and began blogging and writing under the name Yashar Ali:

Hedayat, 36, moves freely in and out of politics and media, writing and blogging under the name “Yashar Ali” (Ali is his middle name, he said).
Article[/qu ote]

How have you possibly come to the conclusion that his article is trash? He got fired. He's suing Ali so I guess we will see where that goes. Is he suing Fox for unlawful termination?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Whether the trash he wrote about is true or not, Yashar Ali Hedayat, imo, is/was still a useful tool for somebody.

Didn't this "incident" supposedly happen many years ago? Why now? Could it be Mr. Bolling is considering a run for Senate?

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Who is Yashar Ali Hedayat....really? I hope this lawsuit goes forward, and the death of this young man does not stop Mr. Bolling from having his day in court. My heart is heavy for the Bollings.

How many lawsuits have been filed against women that send pics of their breasts to men? Probably zero.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Whether the trash he wrote about is true or not, Yashar Ali Hedayat, imo, is/was still a useful tool for somebody.

Didn't this "incident" supposedly happen many years ago? Why now? Could it be Mr. Bolling is considering a run for Senate?

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Who is Yashar Ali Hedayat....really? I hope this lawsuit goes forward, and the death of this young man does not stop Mr. Bolling from having his day in court. My heart is heavy for the Bollings.

How many lawsuits have been filed against women that send pics of their breasts to men? Probably zero.

How is it trash if it is true? Why would Fox risk a lawsuit without their own internal investigation showing something happened that caused him to be fired?

Here is the hilariously vague first response of his lawyer to the allegations:

Bollings’s lawyer Michael J. Bowe made a statement to HuffPost that paired a carefully worded nondenial with a threat to take legal action against the accusers: “Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made.”

He doesn't recall and he doesn't believe he sent the images. Sounds like he may have done it, good job lawyer.

link

In regard to this guy running for the senate I think him just opening his mouth would be enough to stop people from voting for him, but I've been shown to be wrong about "common sense" in the past.

Why would the death of this guy's son stop his lawsuit?

Lastly, you are condoning sexual harassment?
edit on 10-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join