It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News's Eric Bolling Accused of Sending Unsolicited Lewd Texts to Coworkers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I really like Bolling. Curious as well why it's just now coming to light. If it's true, I will miss him.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Fox News's Eric Bolling Accused of Sending Unsolicited Lewd Texts to Coworkers

Looks like Eric will soon join the other pervs axed by Fox.

www.rawstory.com...

Kilmead should be next in line....

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: theantediluvian

What do they put in the water coolers over there at FOX NEWS?????

It's just a horny environment. All the women wear short skirts on purpose, and have great legs!

That's why Megyn Kelly has bombed miserably since she left Fox. NBC doesn't show her legs or almost her va-ja-ja anymore. When those Fox broads have to depend or their journalistic skills and not flaunt their stripper assets anymore, they are toast.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I joke around but what's bad about all of this is that people should not be convicted based only on accusations, I don't care who they are.

I am conscious of this because I recently almost lost my job because my manager lied and accused me of threatening him.

Unfortunately, people have to be at the end of a false accusation to be sensitive to things like this.

In an eventual hearing, his lies were exposed and I was reinstated.

This experience makes me conscious of accusations and they should be investigated.

And if they aren’t true this guy should be fully reinstated and the his innocence blared over the media as this accusation was.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: c2oden

Most people don't read your posts because you are long-winded and biased to the point of annoyance.

That's cool. Who are you again? Random cult member posting moronic, unclever one-liners for stars from other clowns? Thanks for the encouragement!

I'm not who you think I am.
I do not belong to a cult, political party or religion.
I'm just pointing out that your posts are biased, and you seem unwilling or unable to see things as they are.
In short, I think you are a shill.
It's too bad because I think you could be much more.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But, but...HuffPost talked to TWELVE people who say this true! Some even say they saw one of the images.... That's why my post said someone should call up the NSA and find the proof. Even if it was "several years ago" it should still be in the files.

I wonder if these women consider themselves feminists? If they thought this was a firing offense, why not talk to his supervisors at the time? Or find another job working for people who aren't jerks.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You wouldn't know a discussion if it came up and hit you. Your posts are conclusive before they even begin. If you want a discussion you should stop hyperventilating over things that never actually impact your life.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I don’t want to judge this situation, and glad I don’t have to, but if he did this, send those pictures, I believe he was way out of line

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

it's conclusive because there's no ambiguity or uncertainty about what the proverbial fox male employee thought was cool to do to female coworkers.

you should show this sort of journalistic hesitancy with all news headlines, not just when it's from what may be your party affiliation

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Seems a frequent guest, Caroline Heldman, has made her claims public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join