It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maduro fall will be marked by Natural disaster, famine, plagues, & International Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

Venezuela is unfortunately destined in this 2017 to arrive to their worst crisis ever in History, one that few nations have had in the past, the scenario will be very similar to the one that the Bible describes happened in Egypt preceding the exodus of the chosen people.

Things are not running well in that land since four years ago, as I predicted it was going to be the so difficult term of Nicolas Maduro, but now he is no longer really a constitutional President, he has reached the point of Dictator, and his Constituent Assembly is a circus he has arranged to create laws that legitimate his abuses, the people in that organ are really bandits of the worst class, corrupt fanatic marxist crooks that are backing one of the most evil regimes ever existed in History.

Let me release here my prediction of what is going To happen in Venezuela during the rest of this summer and the final outcome of this so grave crisis:

It was a great mistake the one that the Opposition leaders committed to don't try to participate with votes in the election of Sunday, I warned in all possible ways here in different threads in ATS that abstention was in fact a vote for maduro, that such a decision of the opposition forces to don't take part in that debate was a really bad strategy and such a mistake was going to open space for Maduro to maneuver.

Nevertheless I still see him falling dramatically, tragically from power soon, but this will be several times more painful that it was going to be before.

There will be complete social, economic and political chaos inside Venezuela, arriving to a full scenario of civil war, many cruel massacres in the streets, in the open spaces of the principal cities, and I can see sectors of the arm forces that will side with the opposition against the dictator.

I also see that natural disasters will come to Venezuela, specially over Caracas, I can perceive a great motion of soil, I think it is going to be an earthquake or terrible floods moving a lot of land from the mountains in a huge avalanche. The natural disaster will trigger a national emergency with a lot of outbursts of epidemics.

The natural devastating disasters will change the mentality of the people that is still backing the dictatorship, many militaries will realize that God is furious with this regime and this new social awareness will boost the definitive momentum to cause the Fall of Nicolas Maduro.

He will collapse not only politically but also physically under the pressure of the events, his final hour will be marked by desperation, famine, riots, extreme violence, treasons, material devastation and terrible plagues. Nicolas Maduro and some of his closest collaborators, like the corrupt Diosdado Cabello, Tibisay Lucena, and Delcy Rodriguez could not survive this event, they will be jailed or should die horribly lynched by the furious people captured in the streets.

What it is bad for the world is that the Venezuelan collapse may trigger a major international crisis since it will become through a series of pacts and plots scenario of confrontation between the great military superpowers: USA, Russia, Europe, China. We must pray since this side of the Venezuelan crisis could activate a mega international conflict, one that could reach the level of a world war.

Unfortunately the combination of to have Nicolas Maduro ruling Venezuela at the same time that Donald Trump is President of the USA is a really bad one, their causal lines are so disruptive that are able to shake enough to boost a longly lasting conflict not only for their nations but the continent and even the world.

Now there is strange synchronicity in between fatal crisis in the Presidency of the USA and huge political crisis in South America:

John F Kennedy was Assassinated few months after the coup in Ecuador againt President Otto Arosemena and few months before the coup d'etat against President Joao Goulart of Brazil.

Richard Nixon was forced to resign also less than a year after the coup in Chile against Salvador Allende and less than a year before the Tacnazo coup in Peru.

Bill Clinton faced the Sexgate impeachment almost in parallel with the crisis of Ernesto Samper in Colombia, and the coup in Ecuador against President abdala Bucaram.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/4/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Nobody needs a crystal ball to see what is going to happen to Venezuela.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think somebody will blow up all the oil refineries.

Oil price will skyrocket.

Worldwide panic.

At least 3 government overthrows in the Eastern and Western Empires.

Pluto in Capricorn.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Well, I don't use crystal balls, I leave that for the fortunetellers, my activity is actual prophecy not divination.

Second, I know very well what I am talking about, there is no guessing here at all.

After all I predicted years ago correctly that Hugo Chavez was going to lose his referendum to get extraordinary powers, I also predicted his terrible cancer illness as a consequence of his desecration of the remains of Simon Bolivar and finally I predicted the exact day of his death.

Third, I have a very acceptable record of prediction of natural disasters in my past, there is the earthquake in Japan and the reactor crisis it triggers, the Charlotte Island earthquake, the hurricanes Sandy and Ike disasters, or the Alaska volcanic eruptions.

I also have showed in the past good precision in to predict political news, like when I predicted the abdication of KIng Juan Carlos of Spain, or the defeat of Nicolas Sarkozy in France, the fall of President Dilma Rouseff of Brazil or the Nobel Peace award for President Juan M Santos of Colombia.

Finally, I never use the stupid expression Somebody, I always give names and places clearly in my predictions, I am extremely professional into release serious forecasts. This of course is in response to the ridicule post of xuenchen.

Few seers or psychics dare to release so many details in their predictions as I do, so I can not be accused of vague predictions or achievement for simply randomness.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Did I dispute your op? No I'm just saying it's obvious what is going to happen to Venezuela.

But since you brought it up, I have read just about all of your predictions and I must say your track record is not as good as you think it is but then again we all see thing differently.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was all for your prediction until you threw god in there. God has nothing to do with any of it. Only man has made their situation worse and will continue to make it worse until there is nothing to make worse.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I respectfully disagree with you, it was not God who humiliated the pharaoh by sending any sort of plagues and natural disasters over Egypt?

Exodus 9:15-16
"I could have stretched forth My hand and stricken you [Pharaoh] and your people with pestilence, and you would have been effaced from the earth. Nevertheless I have spared you for this purpose: in order to show you My power and in order that My fame may resound throughout the world."

Please check:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Few seers or psychics dare to release so many details in their predictions as I do, so I can not be accused of vague predictions or achievement for simply randomness.

So are you going to suggest some stocks to buy/sell, you should be extraordinarily wealthy with your track record;
yes/no?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There is wealth that last longer than anything else, even when money no longer has value at all, like it is happening right now in Venezuela.

The wisdom of God is an everlasting source of real life, protection and prosperity.

Ask to the people in the streets of Caracas or Maracaibo if they are lacking cash?

They could tell you what is to have your pockets full of bills and find nothing essential to buy with them.

Pray that the crisis Venezuela, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Cyprus, Syria, Egypt, Lybia, Ukraine, does not spread for the entire world.

I certainly have seen for me a clear path of prosperity across a really difficult decade for many people in America having opportunities coming in my way that others dream about.

Ask to the people of Galveston Texas how valuable was my warning more than a week before to see the Tropical storm Ike arriving to them?

Ask How many of them saved their lifes, most valuable things and families in moments everybody else was ignoring the danger trusting TV forecasts that the huricane was going to strike Mexico!

Ask to my readers that moved away from the stock and real State markets in Summer of 2007 when I pointed that a huge recession was going to strike America at the beginning of the following year.

I don't want to scare you but stocks and commodities can also lose all their value, if you don't believe on that ask the Venezuelans that put all their confidence in oil!

They were pretty arrogant in mid 1970s, when they wasted fortunes in carnavals, cabarets, gambling, prostitution, trading counterband, in cult to physical beauty or affording extravagant luxuries, and it was again under Hugo Chavez in 2007 when gas costed more than $4 de galon in America.

Maduro was with him at that time, helping him to waste millions of revenue in to promote and finance their corrupt revolutions all along the continent instead to invest into develop their education or public health sectors, to erradicate extreme poverty, or invest in research, science or technology, instead to industrialize their country when they could to cut dependency from oil prices.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/5/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I enjoy reading your posts and appreciate the time you put into them.
Thank You!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Well, you are going to see that the events will confirm my words, Venezuela is a symbol of all the grave errors that a Democracy must not commit if it does not want to end collapsed in a Tyranny.

The corruption opened the path to Chavez to arrive to power and the same corruption two decades later is present everywhere in the Venezuelan State

They could change what ever times the name of their country, or the lastname, and change of ideology, and they will never find the correct way toward genuine prosperity while they Continue living in their sins.

The so called Bolivarian regime didn't end really the misery in Venezuela since they learnt to practice clientelism, to go every seven years in campaign buying votes of a hord of ignorants that sell the liberty for a dish of lentiles.

There is witchery, Macumba, Santeria practiced in the high spheres of power, the chief of the electoral power and of the Madurist constituent assambly are sorceress both.

Diosdado Cabello is a Narcotraffic Capo, he lead a network of organized Crime that export thousands of Cocaine tons per year to America working in association with the Bolivarian arm forces from one side, the Cuban arm forces and the Farc terrorists that Colombia has fought for decades.

Many members of the Chavez and Maduro families are profiting of a web they control of traffic of influences and a Mafia that constraint the distribution of essential goods of consumption in Venezuela.

This is not different than the Corruption webs of the former Dictator Perez-Jimenez in 1950s or the Mafioso President Jaime Lusinchi in the 1980s.

The people have changed but not the vices or the crimes, it is a society morally sick, only God can change it.

The good intended People in Venezuela must pray to God, Repent or their sins and sin No more if they want to see their nation healed.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Ok, after patting yourself on the back ad nauseum, what will be Trump's fate? Impeachment? Resignation? Re-election? Death in or out of office? Please let us know.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Before to talk about his personal destiny initially I want to explain that it is extremely important to mention his role in History is determined by the so dark moment America was already living before his ascension to power.

I talked years before he was elected that the country was not running on a good path, that the tolerance to abortion under the previous administration was creating a so negative Karma, as well as, the way America was following the evil German rule over the European Union to endorse the intervention in Syria and Ukraine.

Angela Merkel is what I can describe as a fallen Angel, the ambition of power of that woman is insensate, she does not care to trigger a mega conflict to satisfy it.

Of course Germany has a tradition of to have brought some of the most crazy leaders in History ever, Otto Bismark, Kaiser Wilhem II, Adolf Hitler and Karl Marx preceded Merkel in to push the world to the abyss.

Now, if you put Merkel in the same time frame of ultrabationalist Iranian, North Korean, Venezuelan, and Russian leaders, as it is happening now, it was going only question of time to have elected somebody with American fascist ideas as happened in November 2016.

What makes Trump more dangerous of those other fanatic leaders?

Well,his lack of political career, he does not have neither the formation nor the experience to refrain strong personalities around him pressing for insensate plans. I see Trump easily manipulated by forces that don't care to send all of us to a world war, Senator Marco Rubio is that kind of negative influence.

Trump as I also mentioned in other of my threads is ruling under the influence that cyclically becomes stronger of the Tecumseh-Tippecanoe curse, that although many claim is broken it is Not.

In 1981 Ronald Reagan almost die fighting this terrible curse, surviving to face three years of a huge recession in his first term and a political scandal in the second. In 2000 Al Gore was deprived to rule for the same reason, and who usurped the office faced the horrors of Terrorism in American soil and unending wars overseas.

I don't see Donald Trump ending his term, I even think he will not stay enough time in office to see the impeachment process successfully decided against him.

He should spend some time thinking in something really meaningful, altruistic, noble to leave behind as his legacy, otherwise his will be considered a term without any glory to be remembered at future.

He has chosen to stop the abortion industry, as well as the perverse underage change of gender industry, why in the same line don't think in something important in benefit of millions of unprotected American children ?

About his end, i perceive that any trip of Mr. Trump to the belt of deep Southern States is pretty risky for his personal security, he is being hunted there by some extremely unbalanced mind, an American one by the way. Other regions I might not suggest him to go in tour is California or Arizona, he has created so strong disappointment there.

What starts bad ends bad, he exarcebated a lot of hatred and resentment to be elected, promoting political witches hunting against rivals and tolersting bullying from his supporters, bringing more psychological violence to a country was already so violent before him, therefore he will fall under the same so destructive vibrations.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/6/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Thank you for the response. Though I don't possess your level of predictive analysis, I too don't think Trump will finish out his term.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You are welcome, by the way have you noticed that my prediction that there were going to be fractures in the arm forces of Venezuela and that some of them were going to side with the opposition started to reach achievement to night in Valencia?

Pls check

www.cnn.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/6/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

With a sensation of sadness from the terrible events occurring in Texas , that are impacting in a so much negative way the economy of that State and with all my prayers focused on the current suffering of the victims, that God may show mercy to help on the so grave emergency that they are facing , I must write this update since this is at least partially accomplishing my prediction that natural disasters were going to make more dramatic the fall of Nicolas Maduro in Venezuela.

Venezuela does not have technological capacity to refine their own gas, so in spite of the fact that it is indeed a major producer of Oil it needs to import all the gasoline that they require to move their transportation.

With the so drastic increase that the gas is experiencing right now, only during the weekend we have seen an increase of almost 7% of the market price, it is clear that this is one of the worst news that Nicolas Maduro may receive in his plans to try to remain in power facing the worst economic crisis ever for Venezuela.

Please check:
Hurricane Harvey-sends-gasoline-prices-climbing-deepens-venezuelas-suffering

I don't discharge at all that other natural disasters are going to move in the way of Maduro to try to stop his auger flight falling from power.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

US Oil Industry Warns Washington Over Venezuela Sanctions

So it would be bad for the US if they couldn't have access to Venezuelian oil anymore ? That surely explains why Citgo is exempted from sanctions and why the embargo only targets individuals but not the oil business in itself but, are the Venezuelian docile to US imperialism ?

Venezuelan Collapse? Wishful Thinking? Caracas Oil Deals with Russia and China

But the facts are different, and Venezuela has reacted. Initially, by borrowing from China and Russia against oil deliveries, but more importantly, it was recently announced that it had consigned its oil sales to Rosneft, the Russian oil and gas giant, who has so far sold the entire Venezuelan oil production until December, including sales to major US oil companies and refineries. This a smart move, that guarantees Venezuelan oil is neither embargoed, seized nor are its payments withheld.

Additionally, Venezuela continues to sell some of its oil assets (upstream and downstream) to Russia and China and hence ensuring proper funding for its oil operations.

If this development is allowed to continue, the chances of a Venezuelan (and Nigerian) oil production disruption diminish, and the argument for an oil price spike falters. Not only so, but in a worst-case scenario, Venezuela (and Nigeria) can, in desperation, dump oil on the markets and crash prices like never seen before.

From a geopolitical aspect, this means ever closer relations with Russia and China, which together with a couple more anti-western South American countries, could result in a ‘backyard’ full of pickles! Will it be allowed to happen, or are we about to witness another ‘North Korean’ drama, but this time in South America?

edit on 29-8-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

its nice to see others can see through the charade in venezuela.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

I talked years before he was elected that the country was not running on a good path, that the tolerance to abortion under the previous administration was creating a so negative Karma, as well as, the way America was following the evil German rule over the European Union to endorse the intervention in Syria and Ukraine.

Karma ... you know who experiencing Karma at the moment about Venezuela ? The woman who introduced the original sanction bill in 2015 : DWS

WikiLeaks Prove DNC Sponsored Sanctions Against Venezuela

And don't try to scapegoat EU because the US complied with the untold obligation it has to serve Israeli interests :

top topics

join