It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election tampering... fact or fiction?.?.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Bet you thought this was about Russian collusion...
Think again...
I've already done that one, it was interesting... anyways...

No, sadly, this thread is about this;

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: carewemust

Not true. Meddle is out of the ordinary. Countries don't make enemies with other countries. They don't meddle unless there is an extraordinary situation. Russia has never meddled in another country's election. Neither has America.

Yes... I shook my head and sighed, while wiping my brow as well...

Ok.

Now I don't know about you...
But I like to deny ignorance...

I've never been a true fan of the slogan, as it doesn't roll off the tongue too easy...

But as a mantra, it is paramount to what we would call common sense, and even paramount in the search for enlightenment.

Now with all that out of the way...
Let's just read that post again... shall we?

a reply to: carewemust

Not true. Meddle is out of the ordinary. Countries don't make enemies with other countries. They don't meddle unless there is an extraordinary situation. Russia has never meddled in another country's election. Neither has America.

I mean...

Ok...
We all have opinions, and that should be respected... I guess...

But maybe they shouldn't all be respected...
Maybe there is limits to the bullsh*t we will tolerate before we speak up.

Now...
You may think, as I do to a certain degree, that there is plenty more opinions spouted on ATS that could be dragged into the Mudpit to be derided, dissected and debated...

Maybe even one of mine takes your fancy and you would like to have a go at me in the future...
Have at it, I look forward to debating you in such circumstances...

I suppose what I'm trying to say, in a long winded and round about way...
Is what the hell are people smoking to think that Russia & the US (and many other nations) haven't interfered or meddled in another countries elections?

I mean... you've gotta be either high as a kite, or troll level 9000...

Anyways...

No. You are wrong. Anyone who agrees with you is wrong.
It is a stone cold fact!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Innocent unless proven guilty. Can you prove which election they tempered?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

What exactly has your goat this time?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Possibly zero proof anywhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Please disregard, I misunderstood your point. My bad!
edit on 4/8/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Here is one the CIA admitted to 70 years ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Innocent until proven guilty my ass.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Honey, do you realize this question is so naïve and stupid, nobody is going to want to bother to answer it?

FBI reporting tonight they monitored the election hacking, up to election day, and the stories about Clinton's health were all FAKE and planted by the Russians. Plenty of people here were spreading the "fake news", and will continue to deny it even after this recent disclosure from the intelligence agencies.

Source: statements issued from the FBI on live TV.

Research it yourself 4-eyes.
edit on 8/4/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I was just looking for a link to that and post it. Bit no you had to beat me you snake. I bet the right will say that the CIA lies all the time so it's "FAKENEWS".a reply to: Hazardous1408

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Of course. The FBI is saying they really laid it on thick about her health the last week or so before the election, and the posters here were eating it up. Remember the stories of doctors waiting off the wings of the stage to treat her the minute she finished her speech, and all the vast medications she was taking; looking in her photo's for evidence of tubes and IV's. That she was having a seizure the night she was looking up at those balloons. Even a photo with the back of her dress soiled. Just BS. And we heard it all here first.

They should feel like fools.

She had that one incident of walking pneumonia, which she discussed, and she had a scratchy throat for a while from all the speeches. That was it. The rest of it was all lies. From Russia, with love and laughter.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What about the videos and pics of her passing out and being hauled away, cgi?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Fair points. I will say this to you however, we didn't start at "meddling." We arrived here. What I mean by that is when the first narrative points broke through the masses from the MSM, everyone was talking about Russian physically manipulating the voting booths if not more. Since then, there has been a steady backtrack of that narrative....because facts.

Now we are at meddling, which you clearly pointed out, has no real differentiation from any other country since worldwide travel has been available. The same goes with the collusion narrative. Not illegal and also done by the same countries.

Collusion and meddling, the nothingburger deluxe.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What about the videos and pics of her passing out and being hauled away, cgi?

I addressed that, knowing in advance someone would bring it up. That was when she had "walking pneumonia" and was dehydrated. She discussed it afterwards, the next day, and I believe her doctor gave a statement too. That was real. And the coughing, like most of the rest of them was from giving speeches from morning til night for a year. (and having walking pneumonia). Remember Marco Rubio was the first one to get laryngitis, and he was the youngest.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Without wanting to drift too far off topic...

When she started doing the Elvis dance landing on her face and then got dumped into the back of that vehicle I did laugh.

Not as much as she laughed at Ghaddafi for sure, but still a hearty laugh nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And you believe that?
😂

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yup. Russians hate Hillary's guts. They want to tear her limb from limb for insulting Russia in her campaign speeches.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

And you believe that?
😂

Actually, I was one-up. I knew it was BS when it was happening. Parkinson's? Dementia? Seizure Disorder?
Any fool could see that was all a lie.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Your post quotes a syphilitic moron. How is a rational person to respond?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would say at least 90 percent of the people in many countries, Russia included, that had an opinion on the matter were against Clinton.

No one needed government funding to participate in the trolling.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Haha well you have to give the right-russian-wing one win. The smear campaign worked. God help us all. a reply to: angeldoll

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join