It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharyl Attkisson -- The Computer Intrusion Lawsuit against the Federal Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Professional journalist (and victim of government jealousy) has had a lawsuit going in the courts.

In March 2015, Attkisson and her family filed a suit against Holder, Patrick R. Donahoe and unnamed agents of the US Department of Justice, the US Postal Service and the United States in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia claiming to have been subject to illegal surveillance activities.

She was vicimized by U.S. Government deep operations a fews ago.

Long story worth rekindling.

She now has said that a U.S. Post Office i.p. address was detected by investigators going deep into her computer(s).

? The Post Office ? (of all the *$#@!).

Sharyl is one of the last of the best when it comes to real honest journalism.

Good weekend conspiracy subject.

NEW: Attkisson v. DOJ: The Computer Intrusion Lawsuit against the Federal Govt.

I’m frequently asked about the status of my lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice over the secret, unlawful intrusions into my computers, exposed in 2013. As my federal case moves slowly through court system, there is a new development: ongoing forensic work of my computer laptop system has revealed a second government Internet Protocol (IP) address used in the illegal cyber-attacks on my computer laptop system.

The IP addresses don’t belong there.

In a new affidavit filed in federal court last week, cyber-security expert David Scantling states, “The presence of these USPS addresses on Attkisson’s computer is not a mistake; it is not a random event; and it is not technically possible for these IP addresses to simply appear on her computer systems without activity by someone using them as part of the cyber-attack.”

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2017 by eisegesis because: nevermind

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is the epitome of a real journalist tho I think she is laying off of much investigative journalism now and who can blame her after what she went through

I posted her online report about what they did to her with a couple of links here . In the post I say there is an additional link but seems I failed to provide the one to Sharyl's site.

Seems they are dragging this thing out. Thanks for posting xuenchen.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I remember that thread.

It was good.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Thanks but honestly, I think few people on ATS know who she is or her story. That's sad

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

She's my HERO! I hope this suit finds at least some measure of justice for her.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The USPS hasn't been government run in years.

Good luck to her.
edit on 5-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's a proven fact the Obama admin was doing these things and they were chastised by the courts for illegal intrusions.

top topics

join