It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Hires Two Former Campaign Aides For "Resistance" PAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water.

Looks like Hillary is STILL active in Democrat election affairs.

Apparently her (one of her) PACS is re-hiring old grave diggers to set things straight.

I know some Democrats are cringing at the very thought.

Hasn't Clinton done enough damage yet ?

Keep going Hillary !! (and Debbie too)

Hillary Clinton Hires Two Former Campaign Aides For "Resistance" PAC

Onward Together, the group formed earlier this year, has hired Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko, veterans of both Clinton's presidential campaigns

Hillary Clinton has hired two political operatives from her 2016 presidential campaign to help manage Onward Together, the project she founded this spring with former governor Howard Dean to fund and support a coalition of Democratic groups led by activists and organizers.

The new additions, Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko, both held central roles on Clinton’s campaign: Ruiz delivered key victories as state director in Nevada during the primary and in Colorado during the general election; Parkhomenko worked in headquarters as her director of grassroots engagement. Both aides served on Clinton’s first presidential bid in 2008.

Dean, the co-founder, confirmed the recent hires on Friday.

The group, registered in May as a 501c4 organization with an affiliated super PAC, is working to establish a small but diverse cooperative of about 10 to 12 grassroots efforts, each one focused on a different area of the energy and activism set off by Donald Trump’s election and presidency. Dean said they are still in the process vetting groups to add to the coalition, which already includes organizations such as Swing Left, Emerge America, and Run For Something.

!! Onward Together !!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

For everyone who think Hillary the faint is going to ride off into the sunset, she almost won in 2016 and she is not done. It was her turn, and she bought it with all that campaign money she blew in '16.

I would not be surprised if she is on the 2020 ticket and she very well may win.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Their new campaign ad.

edit on 4/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

For everyone who think Hillary the faint is going to ride off into the sunset, she almost won in 2016 and she is not done. It was her turn, and she bought it with all that campaign money she blew in '16.

I would not be surprised if she is on the 2020 ticket and she very well may win.

Not even the democrats are stupid enough to run her again - and that is saying a lot.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Lmfao.

Hillary..winning in 2020. You've been paying attention so i know that isnt the issue. Things have gotten worse for her, not better. How is she going to wade through her river of issues as a candidate FOR A SECOND TIME when its gotten worse.

Her running will only further solidify another win for the right.

So yes, run hillary run. This is what people mean when they say the left is lost/leaderless.

Its just like hollywood, remake after remake after boring-ass born to fail remake
edit on 0541x6705America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If the repubs do not pull their heads out of their collective assses, they are going loose congress and the WH.

And the dems have no choice on who they are going to run, ask Bernie.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This one is my favorite. I think its the one she used for her mission to Hatti.

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

If the repubs do not pull their heads out of their collective assses, they are going loose congress and the WH.

And the dems have no choice on who they are going to run, ask Bernie.

Both parties are a shambles and neither represents the people, but Clinton will not get support from the DNC next time around. Super Delegates will go elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton and Howard Dean have set up a 501(c)4......hahahahahah!! hahahahah! My sides are hurting. Hillary Clinton and Howard Dean. Too funny. Too pathetic. It's all about bringing in $$$$$$.

They both have weird cackles though.

ETA: Who would be stupid enough to donate to them.
edit on 4-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Hillary..winning in 2020. You've been paying attention so i know that isnt the issue. Things have gotten worse for her, not better. How is she going to wade through her river of issues as a candidate FOR A SECOND TIME when its gotten worse.

You mean a third* time.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
she really needs to let it go

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
she really needs to let it go

And I'd argue the GOP and conservatives need to let Hillary go.

Look, I know she's been a reliable old boogeyman for conservatives going on 30 years. She's like a Republican pacifier for when times are tough. Things not looking or going well? Bring up Hillary! Want to distract and confuse the American public away from your failures? Bring up Hillary!

Hillary has been a GOP punching bag since Bill was the governor of Arkansas.

She's been blamed for everything under the sun and at both extremes.

"Hillary is sickly and weak!"
"Hillary is a mass murderer!"
"Hillary is a incompetent moron!"
"Hillary is a criminal mastermind!"

Seriously, people make one claim only to follow it up with a contradictory one the next day. She's a literal conservative "catch all" and dumping ground for any blame they want to place. It's transparent, worn out, tired, old, and at this point simply desperate. I almost feel pity for people who spend so much time focused on Hillary.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Who would be stupid enough to donate to them

People too smart to support Trump. I'm thinking of donating to fight the evil piece of slime.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why would the Democrats even want to run this old hag again? Why give her any authority in anything involving the Party itself?

Even if she just wants to do behind the scenes stuff she is poison for her party.

She's absolutely toxic. Quite possibly the most hated candidate ever to run for office.

Get someone new and young. Buck the corporate establishment since pandering exclusively to corporate interests at the detriment of literally everyone else won't win you anything in America anymore.

Tulsi Gabbard seems an ideal Democratic candidate for the Presidency in 2020.
edit on -050012am8kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I honestly don't know of a single redeeming value that this vile hag contains.

Even cockroaches are part of a food chain.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Who would be stupid enough to donate to them

People too smart to support Trump. I'm thinking of donating to fight the evil piece of slime.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

What the hell are you talking about. Gotten worse ? What's gotten worse?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Why?
Everyone knows the election was stolen from her.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why?
Everyone knows the election was stolen from her.

Lol. No it wasn't. The President won fair and square.

Though even if it was that's Karma for you. She stole the Party nomination from Bernie Sanders. Bernie probably would've won the election too.
edit on -050012pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join