It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Blaine91555
It's no worse now than when I was young. Every generation see's things like this and yet we struggle on and times change. If history is a lesson, this generations kids will be the opposite of this one. Never trust anyone over 30. Peace, Love, Dove...
originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal
1. Take a heavy boot sock
2. Fill it with navel oranges.
3. Drive to this university.
4. Find all the whiny bitches.
5. Beat them with the orange-filled sock.
6. Drive into town and have a nice taco at Sal's Taco Stand on University Dr.
7. Go back and beat the ones that are still moving.
8. Get an ice cream. (2 scoops)
9. Adopt a cat at your local shelter.
10. Go home with Mr. Scooter-Biscuits The Third.
These people pulling this nonsense are not snowflakes...they are enemies attacking you in your own homeland.
originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: PublicOpinion
And another thing-since when is remembering and honouring murdered fellow countrymen considered Nationalist bollocks????