It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation and Strange Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looking at some info on some other sites, and I came across this picture that I've not seen before. Yet another piece of the puzzle I've added to the list of shady'ness that is the Clinton Foundation.

I verified the 4 stories and timelines in the photo also.

Is this a "Move along, nothing to see here" or what?
What say you ATS?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

There are no coincidences in politics and I am not a fan of Hillary the faint.

How about a source so I can look over the info?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

There are no coincidences in politics...

Better to just stop there really.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Sources are everywhere, but apparently articles can be erased

Perhaps finding the Cache?

The selective editing has already begun

Scary times for information

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Whenever something like this is found, the very first thing should be a visit to archive.is to make a snapshot of the website(s) in question.

Once that is done, only then should any post be made regarding the site, otherwise the cleaners come in and tidy things up.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Google the stories stated in the image, and you will find multiple sources. The ones I checked had the same dates as the image.

I pulled the image off of 4chan/pol.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
OK, so what's the connection being implied here? I'm not playing dumb, I am genuinely at a loss to understand why this is meant to be significant. Perhaps I've missed something.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So, are the pedophile's payments are being laundered thru the phony charity, or is it the other way around and the "donations" go to pay off local officials?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Norwegian stories
Here is the first source: The Independent (London) 21 November 2016
Here is the second source: Daily Caller, 20 November 2016

Haiti stories
Here is the first source: The Daily Mail (London) 7 February 2017
Here is the second source: Thompson-Reuters 7 February 2017

Someone with more patience than me can archive/wayback them.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Coincidence does not exist. Got any links?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Coincidence does not exist. Got any links?

coincidence obviously exists. i could fly to haiti and stay at a sex trafficking hotel and have cash on me and not be there for sex. wrong place at the wrong time..

It seems pretty clear the clinton foundation, sex trafficking, and haiti are NOT a coincidence however.

they should reap their punishment.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Is there a Guiness record for coincidences? If not, then somebody should alert them. The Clintons HAVE to have everybody else beat by a mile in this department. It ain't even close.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I recall that when the trafficking ring article came out about Norway shortly after Norway dramatically decreased their funding to CF.

Then an article came out about Australia cutting all funding to the CF. At the same time a 60 minutes program that had recently been on you tube vanished. You can find it now but it is a copy someone saved.

About the same time as Australia, Saudi Arabia stopped funding...within a day or two. No video's or articles on them.

Then I read that the 3 largest contributors to the CF was Saudi Arabia, Australia and Norway.

Actually I believe it was the Clinton Global Initiative. It would be a pain to try to find any of this now but am willing to try if interested.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is how they operate.
When someone stops playing ball (donating) they take down a group very close to those who they are looking at for money. They are threatening to expose them next. I bet you anything within 3 days of these arrests being made checks were cut for the Clinton Foundation. Blackmail and shakedown, it's politics as usual these days.
It takes some hefty connections to bring mass arrests of dozens on short notice.
This Octopus has long tentacles indeed.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
When in Arkansas.....cover your balls, men

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Seems when relations with traffickers goes sour, Clinton throws them under the bus. Something about "loose ends" most likely...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sounds/looks to me like the Mafia or Organized Crime model of 'Pay for Protection'.

"We see you've got your little child/sex trafficking racket going here... That's working pretty well for you! It would really be a shame if the int'l authorities found out about it and, you know, shut it all down. But for a modest fee in perpetuity, we can help make sure that your business runs smoothly.

But if you don't pay up, there might be... problems."

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The Clinton/Obama/Rahm Emmanuel et al business model is Chicago-style corruption to the core. You can trace it back through many of the people connected to both of them, both Mayors Daley and all their unbelievable corruption, all the way back to Al Capone.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You might also like to know she started a new foundation

m.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Basically its a pizzagate type deal of elites in on a massive pedophile ring.

Clinton Foundation (or individuals related to or within) organizes and deals with world elites depravities and in exchange extorts them for cash and favour. When they refuse for whatever reason they send a message by releasing information. Its more or less how the world of the elites has always worked. Information is power, etc.

Its a little like Scientology and how they record all your confessions during auditing in case you leave or speak Ill of them.

Anyway, yeah probably they are but its never gonna stop. Its not satanism or aliens its simply individuals who are attracted to powerful positions are attracted to power and feeling powerful and so # like paeodohilia will always happen in certain circles of societies.

Its #ed but focus on your own lives for now

top topics

join