It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
did anyone else get goosebumps when sephiroth's music kicks in?

Every time I watch the movie.

I got my hands on the soundtrack too

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

EEK! So happy the English version finally came out. I have seen the Japanese version numerous times, but with the release of the English one, I was very excited. That Sephiroth music ALWAYS gets me. I think Sephiroth is just about the coolest being ever created; never even been challenged in my mind. It's hard to choose my favorite Final Fantasy characters, but Sephiroth has always unquestionably been at the top of the list. After that, Cloud could be a strong fight for second, but I also seem to like some of the characters from IX; Vivi always was a good character in my mind.

So how did you like the storyline of FF7: AC Umbrax? At points, I felt as if they were adding just a little bit too much that wasn't there in the game, but I'm pretty content with it.

Kind of sucks that Sephiroth had to get beaten by Cloud. I almost find it funny, because when Sephiroth first appears in Final Fantasy VII, he's pretty much viewed as some sort of Demi-god. Ever since the moment you first see him in combat, he is unchallenged by the opposing monsters, he could easily take on your whole team, and is simply unmatched by anyone in the world. And then of course at the end of the game, you somehow find the power to beat him even though earlier in the game, attacking him would result in "0" damage. It seemed the same when he first "respawned" in AC. He came out and was pretty much flinging Cloud around effortlessly; and then some inner fire spurred from Cloud and eventually he pulled out the kickass defeat in the end after his "line of defeat".

Sorry if I lost you there, my brain was thinking faster than my hands were typing.
All hail Sephiroth!~

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient

So how did you like the storyline of FF7: AC Umbrax? At points, I felt as if they were adding just a little bit too much that wasn't there in the game, but I'm pretty content with it.

Apperantly they re-written history on the FFVII world with the animated "Reminiscence of Final Fantasy VII." I haven't seen it yet but it comes with the NA release fo FFVII:AC. I hope to be picking that up soon

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

It..was...AWESOME ! I let out a little squeal when I heard it. Seph is my favourite

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Funny that this should be mentioned as I just picked up my Cloud Strife custom made outfit from the post office today. I can't wait to get home and try it on. Those of you that know me, know it's more for clubs then cosplay.

PS Yes, I'm a geek.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join