It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Mysterious Military Spy Plane Has Been Flying Circles Over Seattle For Days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Get your camera out
Anyway to track them on radar?

🤘

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I stood outside hoping they'd come back but nothing. I'll try, but they come through pretty fast.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
On that map I noticed they were rightfully watching where I used to hang in Bothell....

No....in Tulalip.....Capital Hill
edit on 4-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Be ready tomorrow. The flight demonstrations for Seafair are going out of Boeing Field. Those two were probably incentive rides in the two seat aircraft.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Some have multi-spectral fusion capability, where electro-optical and infrared imagery is combined to bring out unique details that neither can see alone.

All that surveillance capability, circling for ten days?

Probably looking for illegal weed patches (under the guise of 'practicing' , of course).

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
When is that EMP supposed to hit Seattle?
Odd things in Seattle regarding a False flag
Goodbye EMP
Maybe just gearing up for when and where in Dark Angel 2019
Of course then there is this on North Korea making Seattle a prime target

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How does this story about Mount Rainier fit with this plane's movements? Do we know it's mission yet? I mentioned volcanic activity in my thread here (closed as a dupe).

An Unbelievably Massive Volcanic Engine Has Just Been Found Hiding Under Washington

A seismic signature of a previously undiscovered “hot zone” has been found beneath three of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world, just over in Washington – Mount Rainier, Adams, and St. Helens.

This is a strong indication that a huge body of molten material exists, but they note that “further detailed imaging of the crust along the length of the arc is needed to confirm the presence of [this hot zone].”

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

They'll use a NASA aircraft, probably either a WB-57 or ER-2 for that. They carry sensors that can track things like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join