It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man creates organism with chicke egg and sperm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I apologize for not being a genius such as yourself but I am pretty sure that you should steer clear of the grey area because this is a waste of your tremendous intellect. a reply to: Badams

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Lol, why don't you try your own homunculus experiment. Then will really know if it works.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
mmmm... they had'em in ancient Greece and all those places, plausible.. hyukk hyukk, I know a lot of people that are part donkey.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I'm not watching a video, especially from that particular channel...but here's some factual information for you. Humans and chickens share similar DNA. It's about 60% similar. Chimps, who are closest in DNA similarities to humans, share 96% of genes.

Chimps and humans are not compatible enough to create a hybrid, at 96%. Therefore, at 60% for human/chicken compatibility by comparison, the odds of your video being based on complete bullsh!t are overwhelmingly high. Of course, anything is possible in the Universe, and seeming miracles do occur because of it...but we would have heard about this by now from at least one source more trustworthy than yours.

Bodily fluids contain bacteria, and sometimes even fungal flora...especially reproductive fluids. Chicken eggs also contain those things in abundance. Bacteria and fungi are indeed organisms, and they can indeed mix and mingle in the right conditions...and begin to colonize, which is an active process that can be seen under a microscope. If there's an "organism" present, it's a good bet that it could easily be identified as something commonly known to colonize in either host...or both. That, at least, is somewhat believable.

Just a bit of advice...try fact checking with an actual internet search. The comments in unsubstantiated YouTube videos are typically about as misguided as the videos themselves. I don't have to watch it to know that you could do a whole lot better if you just did some reading instead.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Is it weird to want to try this?

Baby demon, I love you!

I think others were faked, copy cats.

This guys creatures look pretty real. LoL

Little people! we will make you so you can live in toys!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So the chicken didn't come first!

But no, basic biology like tigertatzen posted prevents it. Somewhere on ATS is fat dude lying naked on a shark if you don't believe me!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This looks like animation that you would do with blender. Some of the Youtubes videos look a bit "timelapsed" like they had to sync the rendered animations with the camera video and so had to skip every few frames. Having a cylindrical critter with a tongue is the simplest form of rigging for animation - just a few line segments to wiggle backwards and forwards in a sine wave. Notice how he keeps his hand out of the "glowing" area.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Its the homunculus that was shared on the site a while back. Of course it is fake but interesting none the less. So, no an actual"chicken lady" is not possible.
edit on 4-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Most eggs gone to market because they are sterile,so how would doing and experiment like this work,if it didn't work 1st time,have to use common sense here,under these circumstances fake

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Most eggs gone to market because they are sterile,so how would doing and experiment like this work,if it didn't work 1st time,have to use common sense here,under these circumstances fake

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I apologize for not being a genius

A dumb third grader should know better.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I passed biology. That's how.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just add some cheddar cheese and it would make a great omelette......

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Most eggs gone to market because they are sterile

Unfertilised might be more accurate .

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That must be fake.

What isn't in doubt is that science is already experimenting with human/animal chimeras for organ harvesting.

www.technologyreview.com...

edit on 5/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When I first saw that the thread was about the union of a chicken egg and (I assumed) human sperm, I imagined a puntured raw egg, a lonely man and a Saturday night with nothing else to do (ewww).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join