It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Loretta Lynch's Secret Alias?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RomeByFire
There appears to be evidence?

Where...?

It's just the same conservative speculation/circular argument that they always deploy. Speculate = honest truth = hard evidence = refer back to original speculation as proof for additional speculation.

No, I think when the person (Carlisle) receiving emails is referred to as AG Lynch by the senders and then replies signing 'AG', that might be considered as evidence of using an alias.
Especially when Carlisle had a doj.gov email address, yet we can find no evidence of a person by that name working at DOJ.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Right butcherguy....i bet they all have stage names...they can't even act but they got names

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great find. Twitter is trying to keep people from
seeing this by blocking the tweets as sensitive!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Where...?

It's just the same conservative speculation/circular argument that they always deploy. Speculate = honest truth = hard evidence = refer back to original speculation as proof for additional speculation.

Please explain how THIS is NOT evidence that AG Loretta Lynch is using the email alias Elizabeth Carlisle?

BuBuBu BINGO !!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where...?

Please explain how THIS is NOT evidence that AG Loretta Lynch is using the email alias Elizabeth Carlisle?

BuBuBu BINGO !!

The only question now is why Obama and his administration felt the need to use aliases when communicating.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think it has to do with any investigations that might take place later.
If they are asked to produce emails that were sent or recieved by a certain person, the search would not turn up those sent or received under the alias.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If they are asked to produce emails that were sent or recieved by a certain person, the search would not turn up those sent or received under the alias.

These leftists do seem to like their aliases and codified language.
Seems odd for such a 'transparent' bunch.

edit on 4/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

These lefties do seem to like their aliases and codified language.

There are a lot of lawyers involved... It makes sense that they would try to cover their tracks to some degree.
Their transparency was shown to be BS shortly after Obamas inauguration.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

These lefties do seem to like their aliases and codified language.

There are a lot of lawyers involved... It makes sense that they would try to cover their tracks to some degree.
Their transparency was shown to be BS shortly after Obamas inauguration.

Eric Holder had at least three aliases...including Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's birth name.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I wonder if the investigative agencies and committees even think about this.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So where the FBI is criminal, they should be trusted? At what point are thy reputable? Because seriously, they haven't been for the last 10 years at least!!!!! And we believe in their investigations????? They're as corrupt at those they investigate. Where are the checks and balances? Guess there are NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Where...?

When they call her AG Lynch it's not speculation at that point.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
According to this E Carlisle was her Grandmother's name.
REVEALED=> Loretta Lynch Used Her Grandmother’s Name as Alias to Communicate with DOJ Officials
boom-internet-sleuths-discover-ag-loretta-lynch-using-grandmothers-name-alias-communicate-doj-officials

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Careful all, there seems to be a deep state actor in here, or at least a wannabe.
Going by their first spin spin spinning statement there shouldn't be much to be concerned about .

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Comey's former boss. Everyones brother it seems.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I came across this Twitter feed discussing the possibility that the name 'ELIZABETH CARLISLE' is former AG Loretta Lynch's secret alias.
We know that many people in the Obama administration have used fake names to communicate in emails, and there appears to be some evidence here that Lynch used the name Elizabeth Carlisle.

If true, it might warrant a closer look at communications taking place with the Clintons and others via email over previous years.

twitter.com...

Now, this is a far more interesting discovery than the misconstrued out-of-context fake news about media collusion.

Do you have a link to these emails? I see screenshots but these can be edited.

E: Ah I see that is here:

originally posted by: Jc333

Judicial watch

In these email chains the final docs are sent to an Elizabeth Carlisle.

But I have been unable to find a person by that name at the DOJ. Very strange.

Curiously, these are redacted with this justification:

I have determined that all 315 pages are appropriate for release with excisions made pursuant to Exemptions 5 and 6 of the FOIA, 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(5) and (b)(6), which pertain to certain inter- and intra-agency communications protected by the deliberative process privilege, and information the release of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of the personal privacy of third parties.

Hmm... given other information I see now, not sure what to make of it.
edit on 21Sat, 05 Aug 2017 21:45:58 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

This sounded bizarre at first, but it seems to check out. Apparently it's common practice for VIP's though: www.latimes.com...

According to my source this is done to guard against security risks and spam. I don't know, a serious phisher should be able to discover the alias, especially since they don't seem to be changed very often. But I can see how this eases Lynch's workload, imagine how many people would send her e-mails every day if she used her real name. She just can't use the same account for both interdepartmental talk and "customer relations". It does make her look shady though, I'm surprised there isn't a more elegant way to do this.

Still, they aren't doing this to hide the e-mails. They still showed up in ACLJ's FOIA request, plus Newman addresses an e-mail to "AG Lynch" and Lynch signs her e-mail "AG". I could see someone being an idiot and slipping it in by mistake, but they seem to be doing it on purpose. This indicates that the alias is not being used to hide the e-mails.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boogiegk
According to this E Carlisle was her Grandmother's name.
REVEALED=> Loretta Lynch Used Her Grandmother’s Name as Alias to Communicate with DOJ Officials
boom-internet-sleuths-discover-ag-loretta-lynch-using-grandmothers-name-alias-communicate-doj-officials

Yep..here's confirmation that AG Lynch used her deceased Grandmother's name.
www.zerohedge.com...

One would HOPE that Loretta Lynch would not desecrate her Grandmother's name by using it for underhanded, or illegal purposes. Grandma Lizzie would turn over in her grave.

Things are moving fast for a weekend. It's now confirmed that Former AG Loretta Lynch committed PERJURY.

Lock her up!

edit on 8/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think investigations into Democrats are about to blow WIDE OPEN! But it might not happen until after Congress comes back from their long Summer vacation?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

That depends. Was it her official email that was known, and when they look for her emails is this an email address they know about to check? We just don't have enough information.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join