It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So if I meet with a Russian after they ask to meet me, and I say "hello how can I help you"......I am colluding with Russia?

This was 15 minute meeting that was abruptly cancelled after it was discovered that the Russian mob lawyer hired by the DNC requested the meeting under false pretenses.

It wouldn't have been illegal to get legal to own information from a Russian seller or otherwise.

The issue is that people are trying to say we have a mole in the white house and that some official conspiracy was set in motion to defraud the American people through a foreign power.

They are so far off in lala land that they might as well start working on who shot JFK or how people are alien reptiles.

Its absurd. I get it that perhaps you dont like Trump.

Why should my tax dollars and our time go to a wasteful chess move by DC politicians?

Do they get to do this to the next DC outsider to win the office?

Why woudlnt they?

This is justice?

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: introvert

Saying so doesnt make it true, thats not how debate works.

HOW am I wrong.

Teach while you correct, if not youre just giving opinion.

It's not a debate. You are wrong because your assertion is illogical, right from the start.

They do not stop ongoing investigations once they find something to charge someone with. They wait until the investigation is complete and then file all charges at once.

So it is illogical to say that they have not found anything yet simply because the investigation is still ongoing.

It's absurd, actually.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If they found something it would have been leaked.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

If they found something it would have been leaked.

I can agree with that....However we need to let it run it's course...

I still think Mueller should recuse himself ...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

no hostility. hell, my parent voted for trump and I love and get along great with them.

also, you're on a conspiracy website.. I would think that would entail debating ideas/thoughts with other members. I do agree there are probably way too many of the same threads, but hey.. don't click on them, easy peasy.

your initial post said you wanted to see clear evidence, yet you believe Hillary cooked up the Russian storyline with no evidence - very confusing.

edit on 4-8-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sure, but they havent found anything. They may continue, but would reveal what they found to further expand on it.

They dont start looking into say, illegal funding, find something and then go onto looking for things unrelated like parking tickets in a lifetime.

They would say what they found, and then look deeper.

There is nothing that has been classified as far as evidence. The media celebrity status of this BS has 24/7 coverage of information as it comes out.

They hired new investigators to now expand the scope into any general irregularities in Trumps life.

That has nothing to do with Russia anymore.

People's higher brain functions shut down when insulting Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This Donald Jr. thing is ridiculously overblown.

It is not against the law to meet with a Russian lawyer who says she has dirt on Hillary that may be of interest.

John Podesta's emails revealed discussions about finding dirt on Bernie to use against him. That conversation was not against the law and neither is Don Jr.'s conversation against the law.

Conversations and collusion are two different things.

The Left and some on the Right are p*ssed that Donald Trump won this election.

Obama, who has set up an opposition machine against Trump, is REALLY p*ssed because it made him look like the fool he is and the inept "worst prez in the history of our country".

Remember this? Yep, Obama is embarrassed and out for vengeance and he's calling in his favors (and/or bribes)...(imo).

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes because being a Trump supporter automatically makes you a hypocrite.

Beyond me being a Trump supporter, you know nothing about me.. so none of your assertions really apply to me.

But please continue complaining about the soul of ATS while you are actually draining it yourself.

Nailed it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Your right what I should have said was I think her campaign cooked the story up. And my reasons for that is because it was one of the key points of blame as to why she lost.

I fixed it for you
happy now ? I look forward to debating with you when trump is proven innocent and there was no collusion. Make sure you are online that day. a reply to: knoxie

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
How come this isn't in the rant forum?

Arguing over feeling is rather redundant, no?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sure, but they havent found anything.

You do not know that.

They would say what they found, and then look deeper.

No. They do not say what they have found until the entire investigation is complete.

There is nothing that has been classified as far as evidence.

Again, you do not know that.

That has nothing to do with Russia anymore.

Then why did they supposedly subpeopna people involved in the Trump Jr/Russia meeting case?

People's higher brain functions shut down when insulting Trump.

Not sure what that has to do with anything I have said.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I will keep it simple.

What is the evidence of collusion?

It is secret you say? So you havent seen any.

Ok.

Fair enough.

What has been offered is entirely dismissed as NOT being evidence of collusion.

It MAY be something else, but its not that.

Anything else?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Wow, you have a lot to learn about how investigations and prosecutions work here in America.

Here's a little clue; They don't come to an end with the first proof of a crime being committed, that's what gets them going.

I have yet to see any portion of this investigation be dismissed as benign or any other way by anyone other than the Trumpettes mentioned in the OP and if this were Obama being investigated, you wouldn't be saying it either.

Or maybe that's why Mueller has hired and continues to hire so many special investigators and prosecutors. It must take a whole slew of em just to declare that evidence is benign and meaningless.

Not to mention, a special Grand Jury.

Furthermore, it's not my responsibility to prove your false claims. You made the claim, you prove it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

i'll keep it simple.

how would we have evidence if we're not part of the investigating team?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just take a look at his past 10 threads or so, and you'll have your answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
How come this isn't in the rant forum?

Arguing over feeling is rather redundant, no?

Who is arguing about feelings??

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I already addressed that. There hasnt been anything classified as far as evidence that hasnt been leaked or directly spoken about to a point of nausia.

No matter what you say, I need evidence.

I didnt jump on the Obama birther issue since he provided EVIDENCE to prove what he said. The other side did not.

I didnt jump on the 9/11 Iraq WMD connection since EVERYONE like now lacked concrete evidence.

I will always deny ignorance.

Now and on the next million issues that are lied about by career politicians.

I may even defend your guy next time if there are unfounded accusations laid against them.

I know I am being honest. You cant say the same.

"This is Trump we are talking" about remember?

He is prpbably a dirty jew. Or what ever trend of hate is most popular.

Or he is probably a commie, Ruskie lover....

Or a closet muslim.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thats hilarious, and nothing like what actually happened at all.

Trump Jnr did not simply "say Hi" to any old Russian, under any old pretext. He met with the individuals in question, specifically because he intended to gain from them, an amount of dirt on his fathers opposition in the election, and would not have been at the meeting otherwise, which is patently obvious and has not been in the slightest bit questioned, leave alone denied, by Trump Jnr, Trump, or anyone connected with them, since the fullness of that story broke.

It was denied in part, then slightly, then not at all. Its collusion, pure and simple, and the only thing that saved Donnie from being outright up on charges about this, are the fact that his father is the sitting president of the United States, and the fact that the dangled carrot of dirt on his fathers opposition, allegedly turned out to be nothing remotely similar. The man would never have been AT that meeting, had it not have been for the promise of something his father could use against Clinton, which means:

The man broke the law, and his greasy, lying, dirtbag father tried to help him cover it, and even now is one of the only reasons that is greasy, lying dirtbag son is not being charged with something.

There is now, no question that Trump Jnr was attempting, in taking that meeting, to gain something of value (dirt on Clinton and her campaign) from it, to alter the course of an election, and that is the exact definition of the sort of collusion which is STRICTLY prohibited under the law of your country. You can bitch and moan about semantics all you like, but those are all facts, not dreams, or made up, or inventions or any other sort of lies, but facts.

That is just ONE of myriad scandals that have and are affecting the Trump camp.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I will keep it simple.

For you or for me?

What is the evidence of collusion?

There is no such crime as "collusion".

It is secret you say? So you havent seen any.

I'm not in a position to see such evidence. Neither are you.

What has been offered is entirely dismissed as NOT being evidence of collusion. It MAY be something else, but its not that.

We will not see any evidence until the investigation has been completed. Until then, to say anyone is guilty, or no evidence exists of guilt, is illogical.

Anything else?

Ya. Your logic is way off.

Sit back and watch what happens. When the investigation is over, we will know a lot more.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I will leave you guys to it.

After this I know what you all deserve.

It will come.

EDIT TO ADD:
I started in this thread comparing the Russia gate thing to Iraqs WMD allegations with no evidence.

I know what it feels like to see people lower their heads and say they were just being honest when they were totally proven wrong concerning that.

I dont want that again.

Do what you have to. I will say then what I said concerning Iraq:

You werent being honest, do what you have to. Get away from me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join