It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ah

Thank god we invaded Iraq over 9/11. They did have WMDs. Whew!

The media and DC consensus did not lead us astray with 24/7 of coverage pushing a narrative with no verifiable evidence.

That much is certain. Although,

The chemical weapons in question have a shelf life of a couple years. It couldn't be the stockpile that France, Germany and the US helped Iraq develop in the 80s.

Wait, sorry. I needlessly introduced facts that pale in comparison to the torrent of paid "experts" and conjecture sessions of the MSM.

My bad.

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

you're okay with Flynn and Kushner lying on their security forms... or, to be pc, forgetting certain things. lol

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: knoxie

I don't believe anyone unless they can show me evidence. IC has shown no evidence Russia hacked Podesta's emails.

Yet another perfect example of what I am talking about.

The entire American intelligence community, the most sophisticated and well funded intelligence community in the history of human kind has came out and said that they are certain that Russia hacked the DNC.

Yet to you that is not evidence....

So what would be evidence?

Are you still pushing the "17 intelligence" agencies narrative that has already been proven fake and redacted by most MSM??

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You're all a bunch of hypocrites.

Thats a bit rich is it not coming form a Trump supporter?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Flatfish

I said if he is guilty then fine

everything I said is valid.

Please dont insult me

What is the evidence of Russia collusion?

The email chain has no bit of collusion. Have you read it?

Even the prosecutors have dismissed it as benign

Do you even know what collusion is?

The Trump campaign was set up by a DNC paid opposition politics firm, Fusion GPS. Fusion was criminally operating outside of the law since they were connected to foreign governments intelligence services and didnt register themselves according to the foreign agents registeration act. The DNC by contracting them, violated the Hatch act. You cant use a foreign government to influence a domestic election. Wait you knew that.

So why arent you going after those responsible here?

Are you in denial?

You should quit lying about "the prosecutors" and your assertion that they have dismissed the email chain as benign. That's total BS.

If anything, they're honing in on the fact that it would appear that it was actually Don Jr, and not the acquaintance who emailed him, who personally set up the meeting in a phone call with the owner of Prevezon Holdings. Don Jr actually thanked his friend for facilitating the phone call in the email chain.

If anything, the email chain is more relevant than ever.

Did I mention that it was the U.S. vs Prevezon Holdings in a $230 million money laundering case that Jeff Sessions just unexpectedly settled for $6 million?

Oh yeah, it's not my responsibility to go after anyone, I'm not even a lawyer much less a prosecutor. If the DNC is guilty, I hope they get them too.

But that doesn't mean I'm gonna ignore or deny the obvious either.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

are you serious???

they've been scrutinized for over 15 years! oh my..

ffs, trump is in the headlines non-stop for the ridiculous stuff he does. it boggles my mind when folks can't see that. hell, even republican senators and congressman see that.

you didn't answer the second part. do you believe Hillary cooked up the Russian story line?
edit on 4-8-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You're all a bunch of hypocrites.

Thats a bit rich is it not coming form a Trump supporter?

How does supporting on person or the other dictate the individual supporting them???

I'm so tired of that school yard attack approach.. Just because someone supports a certain political party doesn't mean they are automatically a hypocrite, bigot, racist or what ever destructive adjective you choose today..

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why would it?

Anyone can be a hypocrite.

Why would you have to insult people based on who they vote for. Thats not very fair. THere are plenty of honest people who need more than mob consensus to agree to something.

If there were undeniable new evidence that we ignore then cool. You would be right.

Its kind of a bummer that people shut down higher brain functions the second theit middle finger goes up against Trump.

Whats the evidence of collusion not already dismissed by the investigators?

link   
What difference, at this point, does that make ? a reply to: knoxie

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Podesta and a few strategists came up with the Russia narrative in the hours after she lost

Really? Holy cow.
Because I'm pretty sure everyone was talking about the Russian hack way before the election.

www.wired.com...

Jesus. Iike trump you think you can just throw crap out there and people will buy it?
Remember when he said "I love the uneducated"?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"I do post in the mud-pit quite a bit, my argument is that its "lost its soul" because Trump supporters have stopped questioning the official story."

If it "lost its soul", it was because of posts, and comments like the ones you spout out all too often. You're not so much the town cryer on the matter as you are part of the cause. You still believe its just one side of this idiotic coin that brings the soulless/mindless political monster into being.

link   
I believe her campaign cooked it up, for which she is a major part of. So to answer your question before you get your knickers into a knot. Yes a reply to: knoxie

link   

I did not lie. The investigators have dismissed the email chain and the meeting as benign. Please prove otherwise/

I will prove what I say right now: The investigations are ongoing, AND they covered this, and moved on. They are STILL LOOKING for wrong doing.

If not they would be over and charges would be filed, court dates for trials set and so on.

That hasnt happened. There are actually press releases talking about evidence as it came out and was covered in the chambers. Go ahead and read those if you like. If not, just notice the fact that the investigations are not over, because they havent found any wrong doing yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I did not lie. They have dismissed the email chain and the meeting as benign. Please prove otherwise/

I will prove what I say right now: The investigations are ongoing, they covered this, and moved on. STILL LOOKING.

IF not they would be over and charges would be filed, court dates for criminal charges and so on.

THat hasnt happened. THere are actually press releases talking about evidence as it comes out and is covered in the chambers. Go ahead and read that if you like. If not, just notice the investigations are not over, because they havent found anything yet.

That's actually not how it works.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

you're going on and on about lack of evidence, i'm just wondering how you feel about those pesky omissions.. seems like they were trying to hide something to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Saying so doesnt make it true, thats not how debate works.

HOW am I wrong.

Teach while you correct, if not youre just giving opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Soooo, the Russian hack ... nothing about collusion except that Trump made a campaign remark.

The idea that the Trump campaign colluded did not start until after the election.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

getting my knickers in a wad? lol

did her campaign force trump to hire manafort, page, Flynn?

she must be some amazing woman cooking up all this while on her death bed.

edit on 4-8-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Um... No.

Scandals which have occurred during this presidency have been actual scandals. If you think otherwise, you might want to look the word scandal up in the dictionary.

More particularly, Donnie Jnr ABSOLUTELY had a meeting and several pieces of correspondence with Russian persons, for the express purpose of accumulating dirt on his fathers opposition in the election, which is DEEPLY shady. Not only did he lie about whether the meetings had occurred, he lied repeatedly, telling different lies each time, until the fact of his meetings, the e-mails, and so on, was eventually revealed to the press and the people. And lo and behold, the meetings, the contents of the same, the contents of the e-mail chain involved, are EVERY bit as damning as they possibly could be, and the only people who believe otherwise, do so because to do anything else would be damaging as hell to their world view, NOT because seeing these things as anything other than the shadiest crap imaginable, is a legitimate position to take.

There is also reason to believe that Donnies lying to the public about whether or not he was involved in the situation, was something Mr Trump weighed in on.

But only if you are not invested in his presidency in some way, either ideologically, or financially. If you ARE, then of course, the truth does not matter to you, unless it matches your world view, unless it inflames your bigotry, your inhumanity, your total disregard for your fellow human beings, which is, by the way, the platform that the horrible toerag you call a president, ran on.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Seems like, could be, apparently, supposedly, maybe, probably.

Honestly I feel sick of these threads, it is causing hostility between members and I long for the day when evidence comes out to prove innocent or guilty. Until then I will try to refrain from having page after page useless debates with members and just come on say my piece and then leave. a reply to: knoxie

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join