It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: testingtesting

Ok

But now they are investigating HIS WHOLE LIFE. It is no longer limited to Russia since at this point thats been dismissed.

They are looking FOR ANY irregularity. Like if he shoplifted ever, or had an employee sue him for wrongful termination, or what ever.

THAT is not honest. THAT is not trying to protect us.

THAT is weaponized politics.

You have to admit, if there is no Russia connection, that would be the end of this.

YET it is not. They will now spend millions feeding the spirit of sedition. Next DC outsider wont even run after this.

I guess thats the point.

You must love that, right?

That there will never be another DC outsider if this is how he will be treated in under 6 months. Because career politicians need to keep playing chess with our lives.

This denial when it comes to Trump is exactly what the OP is pointing out.

What part of the Russian email chain do you not understand?

No Russian connection my ass!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Well that flew right over your head. Lol.
Leakers????
edit on 842017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I said if he is guilty then fine

everything I said is valid.

Please dont insult me

What is the evidence of Russia collusion?

The email chain has no bit of collusion. Have you read it?

Even the prosecutors have dismissed it as benign

Do you even know what collusion is?

The Trump campaign was set up by a DNC paid opposition politics firm, Fusion GPS. Fusion was criminally operating outside of the law since they were connected to foreign governments intelligence services and didnt register themselves according to the foreign agents registeration act. The DNC by contracting them, violated the Hatch act. You cant use a foreign government to influence a domestic election. Wait you knew that.

So why arent you going after those responsible here?

Are you in denial?

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

What's been proven false. Name one thing.
You claim many. Name one.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This should serve as a lesson to all Americans:

-Billionaires and millionaires can never relate to the struggles of the majority of Americans.

-Divisiveness doesn't unite a country nor does it create an atmosphere of compromise and productive legislation that addresses the needs of all its citizens.

-Dishonesty creates a road block of trust and reduces the effectiveness of it's leader. A lack of morals and professionalism reduces the credibility and perceived competency of a country's leader.

-Narcissism gets in the way of addressing the real issues this country faces and the inability to accept constructive criticism.

-Bullying and a lack of respect only drives a wedge between a leader and his staff. A boss or leader who appreciates and treats their workers with respect receives better productivity and company loyalty. (Management 101)

Americans learned their lesson....You see everything you just mentioned was the last 8 years under Obama. Americans knew Pillary would be at least another 4 of the same old # show....

We voted and our voices were heard....Now I voted for Trump and I'm not here to tell you he is the greatest.. .I'm just here to tell you he was a better choice than the other person and as an American who respects the election process I am more than willing to give him a chance to prove my choice right or wrong..

On another note I voted for Obama first time around and boy did he prove me wrong...How about we give the next guy a chance to do the same....

Would be nice to do it without all this Russia white noise but C'est la vie...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Unsubstantiated rumors.
Oh that's hilarious.
No honey they are not unsubstantiated rumors.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Christopher Steele Dossier......All is fair in love, war and politics....

Only difference is the Dems actually PAID for their info....Collusion much??

Look, if that's the case, prosecute them too!

As far as I'm concerned, neither Trump or Hillary is worthy of the office.

Two wrongs do not make a right and attempting to spotlight the bad deeds of others as a means of justifying your own is pathetic.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No baby, they are unsubstantiated.

Prove it otherwise.

You will only offer up conjecture.

Do you also have evidence of Iraqs WMDs too? Did that finally turn up?

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The only thing going down the toilet is trumps presidency.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
If there was proof, and I emphasise that, on any president doing the things they say trump is doing. It would be supported on ATS by all members, whether that president was white black brown or any colour of the rainbow.

The man is the most scrutinised president by the media most have seen in there whole lives on this planet. Many things that come out against him are proven false and seen as a sore looser created problem by those that lost because people VOTED the opposite of who was supposed to win.

ATS has lost its soul to dumb political threads that are uploaded constantly, most of them are the same as the others just different wording.

I've said it before and I shall say again, please provide any proof to hate this man and I will follow suit, as it's come to the stage I crave this proof to try and understand what a lot of members on here feel.

ATS is no longer a conspiracy based website, it has become a political pissing match between one side of America, the other side of America, and those in between that would like to see this site get back on track.

I agree with you completely. Very well stated.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Russia hacked the emails. Proven false by the fact that it was downloaded internally and not hacked remotely by the Russian government.

Any other members more knowledgeable in this whole sh1t storm would gladly provide you with more information.

I think people may be getting my posts wrong, I am craving information to dislike this man. I would love for it to come out and prove myself wrong so I can then join in the debate and be disgusted. Until then I remain the way I always have, denying ignorance. a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh wait his brother was a constitutional lawyer not a real estate broker.
We have a lovely 19 bath right on Pennsylvania ave.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Do you also have evidence of Iraqs WMDs too?

I'd assume whatever was used on the Kurds..

But who knows eh?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Christopher Steele Dossier......All is fair in love, war and politics....

Only difference is the Dems actually PAID for their info....Collusion much??

Look, if that's the case, prosecute them too!

As far as I'm concerned, neither Trump or Hillary is worthy of the office.

Two wrongs do not make a right and attempting to spotlight the bad deeds of others as a means of justifying your own is pathetic.

I'm not highlighting one deed to justify another...I'm merely pointing out the difference between the two....

Yes is the sense that they both met with people for opposition research is a fact... Both Trump and Clinton admit this and this is NOT a crime.

Now where the difference between the two lie is that Trump's meeting lasted only minutes and nothing was ever gained, produced, traded or used from this meeting.

Now the Dems on the other hand had the meeting, then paid for the information and then distributed that false paid for information to media sources as fact in an attempt to smear Donald Trump's campaign and to insert a "Russian Collusion" narrative...

So I ask you my friend who broke the law and should be prosecuted??

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I also view all of this as a severe negative impact on the site. We should all be on here to inform others and be informed. A site of learning and wonder. I would love this to be put to bed sooner rather than later so I can either come out and apologise to members for not been on there side, or say I told you so and as nelson from the Simpson would say. HAA HAAa reply to: tigertatzen

link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

do you think Hillary was fairly scrutinized?

I mean apparently she planned the whole Russian collusion story line.

all the while being close to death....

link   
a reply to: knoxie

Remember when he said if Hillary was elected she'd be the first president to serve while under criminal investigation. That she'd spend her presidency in court fighting criminal charges?
It's like the worst kind of karma. Lol.

link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are forgetting one key point. All of the "scandals" are fake as hell. You get that right? You are arguing about something that literally doesn't exist.

This is exactly the point.

There are currently 5 investigations going on into Russian links to the last election and the Trump administration, 4 congressional and one with in the Justice Department.

Yet you call it "fake"

I remember reading recently on one of the other threads about the implementation of the grand jury that 99% of the time after the grand jury have been convened this leads to a incitement and something like 93% of those lead to convictions. So the only thing now in my mind that would lead a individual to believe that this stuff is all "fake" is a massive case of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Is she in the news headlines everyday ? Is nearly every news outlet not just in the United States but worldwide out to get her ?

That woman and her husband is absolutely miles away from been scrutinised. When they do, people often shoot themselves twice in the head and it's forgotten about. a reply to: knoxie

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: knoxie

I don't believe anyone unless they can show me evidence. IC has shown no evidence Russia hacked Podesta's emails.

Yet another perfect example of what I am talking about.

The entire American intelligence community, the most sophisticated and well funded intelligence community in the history of human kind has came out and said that they are certain that Russia hacked the DNC.

Yet to you that is not evidence....

So what would be evidence?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join