It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are forgetting one key point. All of the "scandals" are fake as hell. You get that right? You are arguing about something that literally doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Clinical Jealousy is curable.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just hope the investigations do not go on for years...I can't imagine ATS like this for four years both sides squabbling when none of us knows the truth until the results from the investigations are released.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I am sorry I thought you were saying that Obama owned his mistakes while Trump does not .Every politician gets mud slung at them .Some mud sticks while others seem to be wrapped in Teflon .Hillary comes to mind or should I say the Clintons .

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So that is how you justify your double standard by how far the President pushed to get the bill passed?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Iraq still has WMDs we never found thanks to no evidence.

Everyone who was in full force to push that is also on full force to push this Russia BS.

I guess THIS TIME they are being honest. It is on everywhere just like Iraq's WMDs were. Must be true.

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They cling on like turds to unwhiped bottoms a reply to: Outlier13

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Can you imagine how much that will cost?

They shouldn't take years unless they are really weaponized politics. This is not that though.

Look at all the evidence!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nope it's about the public holding the President accountable for the things that happen underneath them. Obama was constantly ridiculed for every mistake real or imagined like he was supposed to micromanage even the interns in branch offices across the country but Trump gets pass after pass even though mistakes are committed that can be directly linked to him either exasperating the situation or creating it altogether.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tbh the cost does not matter the truth does.
Let them investigate and come to the bottom of it all.
I just hope it doesn't go on and on.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What if they do? What if they go on for years like Iraq's weapon inspections?

Then what? You just watch as millions of your dollars are spent on politicians personal chess head games?

Is the principle of things no longer important?

What if we go to war over the strong deterioration of foreign relations with Russia over this?

What if our politicians get away with murder and Seth Rich REALLY DID leak to wikileaks like even they say and this is all a cover like we have been saying?

What if they do that again. Kill a lowly staffer for whistle blowing.

is that OK with you?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nope it's about the public holding the President accountable for the things that happen underneath them. Obama was constantly ridiculed for every mistake real or imagined like he was supposed to micromanage even the interns in branch offices across the country but Trump gets pass after pass even though mistakes are committed that can be directly linked to him either exasperating the situation or creating it altogether.
Well you don't get that feeling by looking at the MSM . In fact I would say the most if not all gave Obama a pass while Trump is being hammered daily on things yet future ,if they can be proven with facts . The fat lady has not sung for Don yet because Barry's tune has not stopped ... Maybe the DWS/Awan file will speed things up

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It has to keep on going until they draw a conclusion.
You can not let Trump attempt to stop it also everytime he does attempt to do so it makes him look guilty of something.
Has it ever even entered your head that something is wrong and some dodgy stuff has gone on? Oh and before you deflect with Clinton I think they ALL need investigating.
Like I said before ATS members should be all over both sides left and right fighting them all not ignoring the obvious just because it isn't Clinton.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lol.. If this were about Obama... We wouldn't be hearing about half of the things and this fabricated witch hunt from the left wouldn't even exist.

Half of you wouldn't even be upset, talking about double standards.. nothing but faux outrage because you have all willingly swallowed up the demon rhetoric.

You're all a bunch of hypocrites.

Nice try.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ok

But now they are investigating HIS WHOLE LIFE. It is no longer limited to Russia since at this point thats been dismissed.

They are looking FOR ANY irregularity. Like if he shoplifted ever, or had an employee sue him for wrongful termination, or what ever.

THAT is not honest. THAT is not trying to protect us.

THAT is weaponized politics.

You have to admit, if there is no Russia connection, that would be the end of this.

YET it is not. They will now spend millions feeding the spirit of sedition. Next DC outsider wont even run after this.

I guess thats the point.

You must love that, right?

That there will never be another DC outsider if this is how he will be treated in under 6 months. Because career politicians need to keep playing chess with our lives.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Flatfish

I'm glad to see you actually believe all that !!

And why wouldn't I?

Don Jr himself released the email chain in question.

Then, he and his father went out of their way to lie about every aspect of the meeting, including who was in attendance.

Now, you expect us to believe the entire meeting was orchestrated in order to discuss adoption policy that was never even mentioned in the email chain, or in any way prior to the meeting?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe Donald Trump Sr will go down for collusion. He's far to stupid and he's the type that delegates those duties to his subordinates.

Problem is, in this case his subordinates happen to include some family members who Don Sr. is trying to protect and in doing so, he has committed obstruction of justice.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Christopher Steele Dossier......All is fair in love, war and politics....

Only difference is the Dems actually PAID for their info....Collusion much??

edit on 4-8-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here is a star/

First time I heard that and it hasnt been totally dismissed by the investigators by now. Facts.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

They have no accurate or factually confirmed information to back up their premise, every example they give has already been debunked.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Exactly. Impeachment proceedings for Obama would already be under way, lol. I wish both political sides would call out the wrongs of their party leaders. Unfortunately, we find more conservative and liberal twists and outright lies used to defend or support their party leaders.

It's extremely troublesome to see ATS members supporting a president who has blatantly been caught in so many lies and contradictions. His lies have been caught time and time again by recorded videos doing exactly that! I always thought ATS was a place where evidence or proof of lies helped expose the corruption of the ruling elite. Yet the pride and hope Trump was going to be America's savior, has truly clouded supporters sense of logic and reality. It's hard to understand how anyone can continue supporting someone, let alone a leader of a country who constantly lies and twists the truths. The American public is not a closed society like North Korea. We can easily identify a president or representative who constantly lies. As a free society, American's moral judgement should be better than that!

I truly get why Americans voted Trump into office. Many Americans were tired of government representatives ignoring the voice of their constituents. They wanted someone who could relate to the majority of struggling Americans. Unfortunately, Trump as it turned out, was not the man.

This should serve as a lesson to all Americans:

-Billionaires and millionaires can never relate to the struggles of the majority of Americans.

-Divisiveness doesn't unite a country nor does it create an atmosphere of compromise and productive legislation that addresses the needs of all its citizens.

-Dishonesty creates a road block of trust and reduces the effectiveness of it's leader. A lack of morals and professionalism reduces the credibility and perceived competency of a country's leader.

-Narcissism gets in the way of addressing the real issues this country faces and the inability to accept constructive criticism.

-Bullying and a lack of respect only drives a wedge between a leader and his staff. A boss or leader who appreciates and treats their workers with respect receives better productivity and company loyalty. (Management 101)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join