It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheTory

Speak for yourself. I blamed Obama for plenty during his Presidency. I didn't vote for him in either election and it wasn't until I got tired of reading all the piling on that conservative media did to Obama that I became an Obama supporter (in 2014; 6 years into his Presidency). I still blame him for the things he screwed up though. Unlike you. I have integrity and don't need to worship the politicians I support with a Cult of Personality.

All you have to do is look at my post history from 2012-2013 to see this is true too.

One thing though. It's funny how you remark about us gaining principles, but what goes unsaid by you is how you guys lost your principles with Trump.

Speak for yourself. I still have the same principles as always.

Ok. So you've always held this partisan double standard. Good to know.

But you never became a Trump supporter after watching the piling on of the liberal media. Principled to an extent, but not a rule.

That's because I agree with it. The piling on needs to continue. Trump clams up, has made his administration opaque, and has done some questionable things that need to be addressed and answered to. Until an investigation ends and he is cleared of all wrongdoing this microscope needs to continue. Again it took me SIX years to support Obama. It has only been 6 months with Trump. Going by previous results, you got a long ways to go of piling on before I get fed up with it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The scandals are not supoorted by any evidence.

Its a media blitz with an official response.

Does anyone REALLY think Trump and Russia colluded?

No, not really. This is about F Trump.

As much as everyone hated Obama, they let him do his job, and didnt waste resources trying to "get him"

Look, if Trump is guilty then fine. After months nothing has come up. Now they are looking FOR ANYTHING in his private life that isnt even related to Russia.

This is Iraqs WMDs all over.

I wasnt fooled then and am not now.

What is the evidence of Russian collusion?

So if you havent seen evidence showing collusion how did that word come into your mind?

The media, CNN, oh, anti Trump politicians, cool.

So there is no limit to where we should take this. Every bit is a lie and should be proven as such.

What happens when they do this to a president you actually like? Do you think they wont now?

If Bernie wins next time, Ron Paul, who ever, do you think we will ever get a president that was not chosen by them ever again?

So you like the way things are? Because you are defending the ways things are.

If you arent a chosen puppet, you cant be president. Thats just the way things are.......

No matter what name you invent or insult you fight to justify about Trump, he isnt one of their puppets.

You are all lending the means to never have an outsider be president again.

You may not deserve better.

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You defend one of the most opaque administrations in history while charging Trump for doing the same. You even supported Obama after, not before, that fact was apparent. You don't even know what principles are, let alone apply them universally.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: ketsuko

Trump is supposed to be a leader. One of the job of being a leader is corralling differing opinions and getting people to support a singular idea. Trump failed there. Completely and embarassingly. Instead of negotiating and appealing to these Congressmen's concerns (their constituents) he threatened and insulted them. Well he has no leverage to threaten with so they just ignored him. Trump is still to blame there.

"I won"

And now our health care system is screwed beyond belief. That's how Obama negotiated too, and it's why he lost the House and then the Senate.

At least Obama DID something with healthcare. Can't say the same for Trump. By the way, Obama sacrificing his party's majority to push through legislation that would help the country shows how he favors country over party. You may not agree with his vision, but that is clear as day.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: rexsblues

Your state of denial is mind boggling.

Did you not see Don Jr's email chain regarding the Russian government's desire to supply dirt on Hillary in order to help his father's election bid?

That was all about reverse intelligence gathering as you should already know.

Look at what was actually outed.

It doesn't matter if it was intelligence gathering from the middle out to both ends!

It "outed" the truth!

The truth is that Don Jr was contacted via email, by a personal acquaintance claiming to be representing a Russian lawyer who wishes to pass along dirt on Hillary from Russian intelligence sources to the Trump campaign in order to help his father in his election bid.

It outed the fact that Don Jr "loved it" and was eager to facilitate the meeting in hopes of acquiring the dirt on Hillary from a foreign government.

This proves a willingness, an intent and an attempt, to collude or conspire with a foreign government in order to affect the outcome of an American election.

Whether or not Don Jr was successful at attaining the dirt on Hillary is irrelevant. He facilitated and attended the meeting in hopes of doing so and that constitutes committing a crime.

No different than a bank robber who was unsuccessful at acquiring the loot he went in the bank to get.

He still attempted to rob the bank and he still committed the crime.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Lol. Every time you talk to me you further prove the OP's point. You sit here and justify the way Obama was treated by the media and conservatives but can't see how you are giving Trump a pass.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah your in a state of confusion it is very clear to me now as you ignore what I've said twice just to spout absolute nonsense.

Let me be clear. First of all I'm from and live in Ireland, Second I am not a trump follower. And third I am craving this evidence, proof whatever it is, in order for me to hate the man or at the least dislike him the same way you and lots of members on this site do. I will not deny anything as long as proof comes out, I will even state publicly when it does that we should have listened to members like yourselves who foreseen all of this. But never will I blindly dislike a sitting president because of bad evidence and because the mainstream says so. So to close, I fully hope you and your clan of trump haters to come to this very site and admit that you were wrong, and that you were lead to your bad decision of hatred because the mainstream duped every single on of you and that you should have believed us when we told you so. Though I expect that will never happen, I don't know about other members agendas but get this through your head I am only on the side of truth I care not what man or woman sits in the Oval Office, I want truth and so far there is absolutely none of it a reply to: Flatfish

link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Trump is supposed to be a leader. One of the job of being a leader is corralling differing opinions and getting people to support a singular idea. Trump failed there. Completely and embarassingly. Instead of negotiating and appealing to these Congressmen's concerns (their constituents) he threatened and insulted them. Well he has no leverage to threaten with so they just ignored him. Trump is still to blame there.

"I won"

And now our health care system is screwed beyond belief. That's how Obama negotiated too, and it's why he lost the House and then the Senate.

At least Obama DID something with healthcare. Can't say the same for Trump. By the way, Obama sacrificing his party's majority to push through legislation that would help the country shows how he favors country over party. You may not agree with his vision, but that is clear as day.

Oh, so if Trump reforms taxes and screws them up as badly as Obama has screwed health care, you'll be this sanguine about it?

At least Trump did something? ...

link   

Obama accepting or not accepting blame for Benghazi is ONE instance. If that is the only mark you have against him then Trump is still winning in the "refuses to accept blame" department by a LONG mile.
You listed a few off the top of your head and said there were others . I picked just one (1) and asked you to give me his quote where he owned it because the buck stopped with him ...You could own it and say that maybe Benghazi was a bad piece of data stuck in your head and not a good example of Obama owning up to his mistakes or you can further avoid owning your own lack of correct narrative .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh, so if Trump reforms taxes and screws them up as badly as Obama has screwed health care, you'll be this sanguine about it?

At least Trump did something? ...

And now we are back to where we started. Didn't you just tell me this?

I would blame Trump more for it except all the GOP ran on repealing Obamacare, not just Trump. They started with a bill that was the exact same as one they had passed through both House and Senate several times to Obama's desk, which he promptly vetoed.

And many of the same people in Congress who promised to repeal Obamacare, who ran and were re-elected on this promise, refused suddenly to vote for the exact same bill they had voted on previously, under Obama.

That sort of makes it look a bit more like their failure and less like Trump's because this was not Trump's policy proposal.

So Obamacare is Obama's fault but the ACA repeal wasn't Trump's fault. This is EXACTLY what the OP is talking about.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

it's coming..

for me, it's his actions after being elected that are most suspicious.

he asked putin twice if he interfered in our election, putin said no.. and, trump BELIEVED him, over our own intelligence agencies. LOL that's moronic!!

not wanting to levy the sanction.. acting giddy in his company. he's a puppet.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I'm glad to see you actually believe all that !!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don't believe anyone unless they can show me evidence. IC has shown no evidence Russia hacked Podesta's emails.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Obama accepting or not accepting blame for Benghazi is ONE instance. If that is the only mark you have against him then Trump is still winning in the "refuses to accept blame" department by a LONG mile.
You listed a few off the top of your head and said there were others . I picked just one (1) and asked you to give me his quote where he owned it because the buck stopped with him ...You could own it and say that maybe Benghazi was a bad piece of data stuck in your head and not a good example of Obama owning up to his mistakes or you can further avoid owning your own lack of correct narrative .

Seriously. Do you really suck at reading comprehension this badly or are you purposely being this obtuse? I'm not listing times Obama owned up to his mistakes. I'm listing times where conservatives and conservative media blamed Obama using the phrase "the buck stops here" for something that happened while he was in office. It isn't a commentary on what Obama accepted blame for. It is a commentary on what you hold him accountable for. Some of those things may be justified, but the list is orders of magnitude higher than what you hold Trump accountable for despite his administration screwing up far more frequently than any other administration in modern history (if not all of US history).

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The Obama'Care "repeals" failures are because of 3 Republicans.

The Obama'Care system failures are because of 100s of Democrats.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Your ad-hom attacks against other Members is getting old and stale.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No there is no supoort from our intelligence services proving that Russia hacked us. This is more "expert" opinion like the parade of experts that sold Iraqs WMDs with no evidence.

There were attempted intrusions like there are thousands every day. Nothing pointing to Russia.

NOTHING.

The only evidence shows a direct physical transfer just like WIKI said.

Not a hack.

You dont deserve an outsider president.

When you get one , they will do this to him.

And you will ask why.
edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: rexsblues

Your state of denial is mind boggling.

Did you not see Don Jr's email chain regarding the Russian government's desire to supply dirt on Hillary in order to help his father's election bid?

Your state of ignorance is pathetic.

That's called politics, That's called normal common campaign strategy. Meeting to receive 'dirt' on a political opponent is called being human. There's not a single politician in history who hasn't engaged in this.

No information was exchanged. It was a ploy by the lawyer to influence a standing statute regarding adoptions of Russian children by US citizens.

The lawyer in question was allowed in the country by Obama despite expired credentials and being denied a visa. Not to mention the fact that she's tied to Fusion GPS, the opposition research company hired by the DNC to assemble the now debunked dossier on Trump.

What planet are you on???

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Your ad-hom attacks against other Members is getting old and stale.

And your partisan one liners have been old and stale since I joined the forums in 2012. What you gonna do?

link   

The bill was bad. Obama was in the negotiations.

Remember that special summit where they tried to get Republicans on board? It was all theatre but Obama was there and so he was part of the process and knew as much as anyone what was in it and what it would do.

Election's over ... I do what I want.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join