It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

How about no? I responded to your request, so it is your turn to answer my question. Does the buck stop with Trump or not?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

First he has to cross the red line.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

So there are conditions for the buck to stop at Trump? Until then he gets to avoid all blame like teflon? Even actions of his own direct making? Glad to see you guys being honest about your double standards.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: xuenchen

Anybody keeping score of anit-Trumpers outing themselves ?

Just look for vagina hats.

Actually I'm interested in numbers of Journalists, Celebrities, etc.

But yes, the hats can tell a story.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I can only assume you said no because you cant ,or you wont because it tears down your whole "the buck stops here" narrative ....Obama either owned it or he didn't ...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: rexsblues

Your state of denial is mind boggling.

Did you not see Don Jr's email chain regarding the Russian government's desire to supply dirt on Hillary in order to help his father's election bid?

That was all about reverse intelligence gathering as you should already know.

Look at what was actually outed.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
I've been standing by since November maybe even before that. And so far I've lost count the amount of times I was told proof is on its way. I am not in a state of denial I think you may be in a state of confusion though. I have said I crave this proof to see and feel the hatred so many feel. How is that a state of denial ? You and your cute little ways of saying things still hasn't proven anything to me.a reply to: Flatfish

The email chain leading up to the meeting between the Russian lawyer Natalia and Don Jr, (and others) including Don Jr's response and eagerness to facilitate the meeting, is a smoking cannon when it comes to proving intent, willingness and attempt at colluding with a foreign government to affect the outcome of an American election.

Furthermore, Michael Flynn isn't begging for immunity because of his overwhelming innocence and he's probably singing like a canary to the FBI as we speak.

Like I said, just be patient. The truth is coming.

That's not to say that when Mueller presents it, you will believe it. I fully expect that yourself, along with the rest of the Trump following, will continue to deny the obvious.

I'm just waiting for the time when they proclaim that their guilty verdicts and sentences are just fake news and how those aren't real iron bars they're speaking to us through.

Are you gonna believe that too?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Assume what ever you want. I don't feel like offering you information if you won't answer my questions. Conversations are two-way streets. You have to participate too. It is very telling to me that you are directly avoiding answering my question though.

By the way, this isn't about Obama or Trump accepting blame for their misdeeds; it's about how you (conservatives) would constantly blame Obama for anything and everything but write dissertations about how Trump isn't responsible for the misdeeds in his administration.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

There has been eight years teaching us to forget or ignore the president's scandals. We were taught that double-standards is fairly common, and even important when it comes to politics. But it is good you guys finally found principles. A little late, however.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Speak for yourself. I blamed Obama for plenty during his Presidency. I didn't vote for him in either election and it wasn't until I got tired of reading all the piling on that conservative media did to Obama that I became an Obama supporter (in 2014; 6 years into his Presidency). I still blame him for the things he screwed up though. Unlike you. I have integrity and don't need to worship the politicians I support with a Cult of Personality.

All you have to do is look at my post history from 2012-2013 to see this is true too.

One thing though. It's funny how you remark about us gaining principles, but what goes unsaid by you is how you guys lost your principles with Trump.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So there are conditions for the buck to stop at Trump? Until then he gets to avoid all blame like teflon? Even actions of his own direct making? Glad to see you guys being honest about your double standards.

Let's examine health care ...

I would blame Trump more for it except all the GOP ran on repealing Obamacare, not just Trump. They started with a bill that was the exact same as one they had passed through both House and Senate several times to Obama's desk, which he promptly vetoed.

And many of the same people in Congress who promised to repeal Obamacare, who ran and were re-elected on this promise, refused suddenly to vote for the exact same bill they had voted on previously, under Obama.

That sort of makes it look a bit more like their failure and less like Trump's because this was not Trump's policy proposal.

Now, if we do tax reform and it *is* Trump's proposal that fails, I will blame Trump a lot more.

link   

I can't speak for what Trump will or wont own in the future ...The fat lady has not sung on that one yet for Trump . On the other hand Obama's fat lady has on some and you listed Benghazi as one of them .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

There has been eight years teaching us to forget or ignore the president's scandals. We were taught that double-standards is fairly common, and even important when it comes to politics. But it is good you guys finally found principles. A little late, however.

Must've missed that day in class, because I don't recall being "taught," anything you mention.

For eight years I've heard how Obama's third term is coming with Martial Law and FEMA camps for all the dissidents.

Make it partisan all you'd like, you only speak for yourself. Besides the point, people "taught," you to ignore presidents scandals, and you were "taught," that double-standards are common?

That speaks more on you for being led by the nose as opposed to thinking for yourself.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You must watch too much Alex Jones. I stick to the more mainstream stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Trump is supposed to be a leader. One of the job of being a leader is corralling differing opinions and getting people to support a singular idea. Trump failed there. Completely and embarassingly. Instead of negotiating and appealing to these Congressmen's concerns (their constituents) he threatened and insulted them. Well he has no leverage to threaten with so they just ignored him. Trump is still to blame there.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yeah? We also heard that about Bush too.

I recall how all that last year up until Obama was re-elected, Bush was going to declare war on Iran and use that as an excuse to suspend the elections because you don't switch leadership during a war. I even remember the "plans" for ground invasion that were circulating.

It's not unlike what they are doing with North Korea right now to stoke fears that we will be invading the Norks.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I didn't vote for him in either election and it wasn't until I got tired of reading all the piling on that conservative media did to Obama that I became an Obama supporter (in 2014;
Wow ..I thought the MSM were dominated by the left ..where are all these right wing MSM you speak about ?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Trump is supposed to be a leader. One of the job of being a leader is corralling differing opinions and getting people to support a singular idea. Trump failed there. Completely and embarassingly. Instead of negotiating and appealing to these Congressmen's concerns (their constituents) he threatened and insulted them. Well he has no leverage to threaten with so they just ignored him. Trump is still to blame there.

"I won"

And now our health care system is screwed beyond belief. That's how Obama negotiated too, and it's why he lost the House and then the Senate.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Speak for yourself. I blamed Obama for plenty during his Presidency. I didn't vote for him in either election and it wasn't until I got tired of reading all the piling on that conservative media did to Obama that I became an Obama supporter (in 2014; 6 years into his Presidency). I still blame him for the things he screwed up though. Unlike you. I have integrity and don't need to worship the politicians I support with a Cult of Personality.

All you have to do is look at my post history from 2012-2013 to see this is true too.

One thing though. It's funny how you remark about us gaining principles, but what goes unsaid by you is how you guys lost your principles with Trump.

Speak for yourself. I still have the same principles as always.

But you never became a Trump supporter after watching the piling on of the liberal media. Principled to an extent, but not a rule.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I can't speak for what Trump will or wont own in the future ...The fat lady has not sung on that one yet for Trump . On the other hand Obama's fat lady has on some and you listed Benghazi as one of them .

Trump hasn't owned any of his mistakes. He literally will argue until he is blue in the face even if you have him dead to rights being wrong. How about you speak to the things Trump hasn't owned to already? There are plenty of examples.

Obama accepting or not accepting blame for Benghazi is ONE instance. If that is the only mark you have against him then Trump is still winning in the "refuses to accept blame" department by a LONG mile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join