It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Anybody keeping score of anit-Trumpers outing themselves ?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think Trump is the perfect president for an American culture that cares more about reality shows and NASCAR than education, scientific research, and scholarship.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It would take a site much much much larger than this one to do that.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I watched Dinesh Sousa on cspan.

It was amazing how no matter the issue, he could connect several dots and blame democrats or Obama. He even came up with propaganda of how Trump isn't responsible because it's democrats fault he is president. He was pushing a new book.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If this were about Obama, his opposition would be demanding immediate impeachment and orchestrating armed occupations of federal facilities until their demands were met. Their friggin heads would be exploding!

But because this is about Trump, they're more than willing to abandon all sense of logical reasoning along with every moral & ethical principle they've ever espoused in order to maintain the blind loyalty their leader demands.

I don't know what it is that they love about this fraud, but love is the only thing that could begin to explain the Sudden Onset Blindness, (SOB) that the GOP has succumbed to.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I watched Dinesh Sousa on cspan.

It was amazing how no matter the issue, he could connect several dots and blame democrats or Obama. He even came up with propaganda of how Trump isn't responsible because it's democrats fault he is president. He was pushing a new book.

Sousa is a Right Wing propagandist.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
I don't know what it is that they love about this fraud, but love is the only thing that could begin to explain the Sudden Onset Blindness, (SOB) that the GOP has succumbed to.

Cult of personality

A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media, propaganda, or other methods[which?] to create an idealized, heroic, and at times worshipful image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.

Sound familiar?

Also, just because I love this song:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You forgot to mention that approximately 9% of Trump supporters voted for Obama in the previous election. Dem strongholds such as wisconsin and Pennsylvania switched sides to help Trump win.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Oh dear. Yup. And that goes both ways:

"If this were about Obama, then the Republicans would (fill in the blank)..."

And "If this were about Trump, then the Democrats would (fill in the blank)..."

That's just standard partisan operating procedure now -- and has been for a long time.

But here's the thing for the rest of us: It's about ALL OF THEM!!!

I don't disagree with your OP; but it's BOTH sides that do this!!!

They're all rotten to the core. They all need to be investigated. And then they need to give the people the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth -- and then let the chips fall where they may!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just look for vagina hats.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So do I, and I also think it's appropriate, but for different reasons that you, obviously.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

You forgot to mention that approximately 9% of Trump supporters voted for Obama in the previous election. Dem strongholds such as wisconsin and Pennsylvania switched sides to help Trump win.

Shhhh, let them believe that some previously uncounted racist demographic from Deliverance magically materialized from out of the woods to suddenly vote where they had never done so before. It makes them feel better, and that's what all of this is really about.

Not the sobering truth that they finally alienated one too many constituent groups in their quest to be inclusive.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It can be easy for anyone to frig up but to really screw thing up bad it takes a group of people . Trump cutting funding to the CIA's terrorist support was a one man show .Putting more sanctions on Russia that will effect many other countries took the majority of congress . Yes Trump signed it but did say they were stupid . Trump wanting to get the health care fixed seemed to be a one man show but it took a large group to fail in that effort .

I used to move furniture and there was nothing worse then trying to carry something with someone who had no clue on how to . In many cases it would have been quicker and safer to just have done it alone . Instead of the media putting pressure on congress to work with the President they have chosen the path of a tabloid and have done nothing to help .

Trump is not a Island .No President can be . The Captain needs the crew .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Your state of denial is mind boggling.

Did you not see Don Jr's email chain regarding the Russian government's desire to supply dirt on Hillary in order to help his father's election bid?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It's interesting how whenever Obama would fail or wouldn't accomplish something quick enough how he ALWAYS had to accept responsibility because "the buck stops here". Yet you wrote three paragraphs excusing Trump for screwing up because of outside influences. So the buck doesn't stop with Trump then? Oh wait no. This is just a continuation of what the OP wrote about.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've been standing by since November maybe even before that. And so far I've lost count the amount of times I was told proof is on its way. I am not in a state of denial I think you may be in a state of confusion though. I have said I crave this proof to see and feel the hatred so many feel. How is that a state of denial ? You and your cute little ways of saying things still hasn't proven anything to me.a reply to: Flatfish

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Give me a list of Obama's screw ups ...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Off the top of my head:
Snowden leak
Fast and Furious scandal
Closing Guantanamo Bay
Benghazi
IRS scandal
ACA being called Obamacare

I know there are more, but don't pretend like Obama wasn't always catching tons of flak for things tangentially related to him just because he was the President. The reason I used the phrase "the buck stops here" is because that is the phrase that would always be used to justify leveling the blame against him. Obama was supposed to know every little minor detail about how his administration was being ran and sign off on every little decision lest it blow up and be labeled his fault on conservative news (which would eventually make its way as a thread on ATS by posters such as yourself).

So answer the question. Does the buck stop with Trump too? Or is that only true with Democratic Presidents (Truman was a Democrat)?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ATS once would have been fighting both left and the right.
It will get better though once the inevitable happens.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Tell me this one thing .One incident that happened on Obama's watch that I am sure the buck landed to him is Benghazi .Could you be so kind as to quote how Obama owned that ? ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join