It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

definitely NOT a conspiracy site.. unless it has to do with Hillary, then they're all in. it's hysterical.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Obama never faced a propaganda machine out for his throat. The machine was behind him in every way.

Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart, and pretty much any other conservative news outlet lived and breathed going after Obama's throat. Stop lying through your teeth.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If ATS lost its soul, as you say, than it happened when the mud pit came to be.

Since you roll in it everyday like Rosie, you're just as much to blame for its demise...

..Having said that...you do make some obvious points....team Trump is bat-sh t crazy..

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: chadderson
nepotism. can you image if Hillary had won and put Chelsea in a high white house position? lololol

There would probably literally be people with pitchforks tearing down the White House fence.

+2 more 
link   
Obama had plenty of his own scandals circling the White House, and I was plenty upset about them because there was actual proof to go with them.

There is actual proof here too - proof that this was a made-up story from the start. The authors of Shattered even said as much. They were reporters embedded with the Clinton campaign. Podesta and a few strategists came up with the Russia narrative in the hours after she lost.

link   

a reply to: butcherguy

doesn't change the fact you all would have FLIPPED OUT if Chelsea had been given a high appointment. LOL

I just pointed out that it happens... even with the best (
) of them.
The people that are registered as Democrats should concentrate on other things.
One would be the fact that a total putz (Trump) beat their candidate in the Presidential election of 2016. Another would be that a crew of Democratic congresspeople (including the DNC chairperson) had an IT crew that were performing espionage in Congress, and the Dems involved facilitated it.

The people that are registered as Republicans sent a message to the elite of their party when they said that they would rather have a total putz running than any of the establishment Republicans that were in the primaries.
They should send another message next time, maybe join a third party?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

If ATS lost its soul, as you say, than it happened when the mud pit came to be.

I remember the old days where the political forums were basically a totally separate part of the website in the same way that BTS is a different part to ATS. I think you are right to a extent.

Since you roll in it everyday like Rosie, you're just as much to blame for its demise...

Yup thats fair.

I do post in the mud-pit quite a bit, my argument is that its "lost its soul" because Trump supporters have stopped questioning the official story. Remember when Trump says there is no Russian collusion he is the mouth piece of the official story.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

ATTENTION....

Stay on topic......Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

This thread is NOT about ATS!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I long ago stopped accepting the main stream press's narrative on a lot of things. It didn't just start with Trump.

I would think you'll find that a lot of people here long ago stopped believing the talking heads quite a while ago too.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I long ago stopped accepting the main stream press's narrative on a lot of things. It didn't just start with Trump.

I would think you'll find that a lot of people here long ago stopped believing the talking heads quite a while ago too.

Here's the thing. You say this, but you really mean the left leaning media. You are clearly still listening to the conservative media because you repeat their claims like gospel fact. It may not be the talking heads. You may not even listen/watch Fox News, but conservative media's influence on you and other conservative posters who say things like you did here is very apparent.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Fair point.

I don't think the media help with any of this, it does not help really when they post stuff that is false or they exaggerate. I think a really good example of this is trump making fun of a disabled reporter, only really he didn't. Yet the media dressed this up.

I think I should probably have added to the OP, I think that a level of critical analysis of sources is required. To use a example the other night I was on a thread were a trump supporter was denying that Mulner had opened a grand jury. I think when everyone in the media is saying its true and nobody is denying it then you have to accept that the fact is the fact.

I would also say it depends what you mean, what media are you talking about, because if you are going to believe anything pro-Trump but dismiss everything anti-Trump then you are getting a very one-sided version of events.
edit on 4-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
@BarackObama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a 10 day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Nice work ethic.
11:36 AM - Aug 15, 2011

meanwhile trump heads off for a 17 day vacation... almost twice as long as Obama's. LOLOLOLOL

he's such an ass. it's embarrassing.

The hypocrisy is suffocating.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I think that Obama went along to get along while Trump has not .By Trump not going along tptb have unleashed a storm of opposition with every move he makes . Who could possibly be behind this ...?
Until Trump finally realizes this and takes action your USA will be taken over from inside .It may actually be too late now but there may be some hope .

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
While I thought Obama was a horrible leader, at the same stage we are now with the same picking apart every moment of his life I would like to think I reached the same conclusion that the problem is not the president its the career congress critters that are the problem in the US.

Yet people only focus on the President because its an easy target, where you have to dig to find the problems, and the conflict of interest, and criminal behavior of congress.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

ORRR most to all of Trump's troubles are his own making. Why is that simple and obvious explanation so hard to accept?
edit on 4-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If the kind of scandals that are circling the white house were hanging over the Obama administration rather than the Trump administration then the views of Trump supporters would be very different.

I totally agree with you. It's the same ridiculous pendulum that keeps us swinging at each other as humans. I too feel that if any Democrat were in office right now, the people who are Trump supporters (for the most part) would be calling for blood. I'm a supporter, but I wasn't an Obama hater like other people who obsess over it. I guess I just didn't get into politics until the Troll showed up

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Except you're ignoring and willfully denying the overarching truth to the whole matter and you're hypothetical 'what if' comparison to Obama is proof.

The truth is, there is far more evidence proving that all the domestic and many foreign corporate/political interests who were banking on and highly invested in a Clinton presidency are indeed through any and all means, collectively engaging in a coup. Mueller's 'special counsel' is further proof of that.

THERE IS ZERO BASIS FOR ANY RUSSIA-TRUMP NARRITVE TO EVEN EXIST.

How many times have the liberal/democrat/leftist backed media and the in house neocons struck out on that bs? If we we're counting strikes, we'd probably be in the 9th inning with Trump pitching a no-hitter.

This is about all the established power over the past nearly 3 decades losing that power across the board.

If the left is so intelligently aware, how is that larger truth in perspective being ignored?
edit on 4-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Simply put, those on the right have stumbled and scattered to the far right. Those in the center previously, now occupy the right, and let it be known, THIS is why many of us on the left have been forced to move further and further to the left, to balance things out.

From what I have gathered those on the right feel exactly the same way expect they cast them selves in the role of the victim forced to move in order to "balancing things out".

It reminds me of that Dr Seuss story about the Sneetches.

The Righteous Indignation exressed by all sides is what has been on the rise of late and the only remedy will have to come from humility. "physician heal thyself" needs to become our new motto.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Both parties shills are too partisan to function.

Blaming and accusing one side or the other is just contributing to the nonsense.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

How many times have the liberal/democrat/leftist backed media and the in house neocons struck out on that bs? If we we're counting strikes, we'd probably be in the 9th inning with Trump pitching a no-hitter.

Never. No investigation into Trump and Russia has finished and released its results.

Meanwhile Hillary Clinton went through 8 investigations into Benghazi and would have had to sit through more if she were elected.

Thanks for proving the OP's point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join