It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So in your estimation, the government uses infowars, glenn beck, hannity, and limbaugh to brainwash people. And the MSM is just truth seekers?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Obama? You STILL can't say anything about Obama in general public or popular social media.

The worst criticism he received was that he was lazy. Quite the contrary. He was very busy taking away rights, destroying the constitution, Bay of Pigging other nations and taking any orders from his superiors that Trump is doing now.

I swear he would be given back the title of President if there was any legal way to do so by the way he is adored by so many ignorant people. It's quite horrifying really. Everyone casting this glow upon Barack's "reign". He's the perfect choice for those in control and I'm sure they miss him dearly as well. Oh wait, he's STILL actively dividing and conquering. L INK

And I'm no Trump supporter. He's an awful, sad, self-centered, pathological lying idiot who can barely read beyond an eighth grade level. LINK2

But it doesn't MATTER. Because he doesn't lead anything. He doesn't DO anything meaningful or even remotely connected to change. After his first few "golfing weekends", he swiftly changed his tune to exactly what's been being carried out before he was elected. Nothing has changed as far as that's concerned. Sure, they want a wall. To keep people IN. Sure, he might become "the next dictator" who doesn't dictate anything of his own plans. Anyone can fill that job. That's all been taken care of. LINK 3

We don't have a leader. We only have a puppeted figurehead filling in the title of "President" to make things seem normal as though we were a sovereign nation. We're not and haven't been for a long, long time. We are the arm of the elites with the CIA and Federal Reserve in full control of the media and everything else.

It matters not if people support Trump or are against him, just as it mattered not if you were an Obama supporter or against him, or that it doesn't matter what HIllary did to deserve prosecution just like it won't matter if you support the next puppet or not. The docile citizens of this country no longer make a difference and silly disputes on forums don't either.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I think you are correct, the president is just a patsy. Protesting, civil unrest/war will not work as most people understand now. The opinions of the masses does not matter, they have no power economically or politically. Follow the money, the same group will still have all the money before and after civil unrest. Who has the money, because it is not the poor or working class and there is LOTS of money out there somewhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
Myself being a blue dog democrat, I voted for Trump because he was better than Hillary. My party has been taken over by radical leftists that believe that the world owes them something. I watched all the channels, not just Fox. We all saw the "peaceful" protests of the Tolerant Left. Burning cars, burning flags, stopping traffic, and genuinely inciting violence at any scheduled Trump event. I'm sorry but my party no longer exists. Republicans, although being far from perfect, better represent me and what I believe the constitution stood for. I dont think that I fell for the propaganda, I feel that you have. That's my .02.

Couldn't have said it better.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join