It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I guarantee you, if something concrete is discovered about Trump and Russia, we'll care. If we find out that US citizens are being targeted, we'll care.

And what would that be, what would you regard as "concrete"?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I didn't read the whole thread.

But I think you are missing one key factor.

If this was about Obama, there would have been no special investigator. The MSM would have called everyone who spoke of Obama doing wrong a racist and conspiracy theorist. Holder or Lynch would have refused to recuse themselves, and declared there was no wrong doing. Remember, Lynch met with Bill Clinton on that tarmac, and not oonly was their not a special investigator, the very people screaming loudest about Trump now screamed there was no need for a special prosecutor.

Executive privilege would have been used to protect any documents that were asked for. Russia wouldn't be talked about as the most evil place on Earth had Obama been accused of this (remember the video wehre he said after the election he would have more flexibility).

And most importantly, most of the people on the left that are screaming for Trumps head would bash any person who dared question Obama.

Want proof?

Did you see the outrage over Trumps immigration policy? All of the calls of him being a racist, being anti American, going against the statue of Liberty?

Well his policy is very similar to a 1996 Bill Clintons, who was praised by the same people criticizing Trump as a great person.

While you are right that some Trump defenders will have been hypocritical if it was Obama, the truth is the people that matter, the politicians, the investigators, and the MSM would have bent over backwards to insure that Obama was protected.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nobody was watching Hannity, O'Reilly, Fox and friends during Obama's presidency? Did they lie about their ratings?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Myself being a blue dog democrat, I voted for Trump because he was better than Hillary. My party has been taken over by radical leftists that believe that the world owes them something. I watched all the channels, not just Fox. We all saw the "peaceful" protests of the Tolerant Left. Burning cars, burning flags, stopping traffic, and genuinely inciting violence at any scheduled Trump event. I'm sorry but my party no longer exists. Republicans, although being far from perfect, better represent me and what I believe the constitution stood for. I dont think that I fell for the propaganda, I feel that you have. That's my .02.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Nobody was watching Hannity, O'Reilly, Fox and friends during Obama's presidency? Did they lie about their ratings?

What? Where did I remotely say that?

Fox is one channel out of how many left leaning main streaam outlets.

And even with the Hillary investigation, Fox didn't spend any where near the amount of time on it that places like CNN do on the Russian thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Fox a left leaning outlet, that babied Obama. Are you for real? Ah, another Souza propagandist fan.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Great and magnificent thread of pure reality. The Gods of old and new applaud you.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Great and magnificent thread of pure reality. The Gods of old and new applaud you.

Always nice when someone gets it.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I get what you are saying and I do agree to a degree.

I would remind you however that this thread is not so much about Obama but rather how the views of Trump and his supporters have changed to appease their political positions. If a grand jury had been convened in anything remotely commented to Obama over Russia connections then those who are currently jumping into every thread to defend Trump will be calling for Obamas head.

Its basically the big hypocrisy at the heart of all their arguments that I think has to be recognised.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I will give you that. What you say is valid. I would probably be on the other side of the issue.

I will say this and I hope you see that I am not just saying it:

If Obama was investigated as Trump is, at this point I would take a step back and say that maybe it is all BS and part of a bigger picture.

I would stay as critical of Obama as ever, but out of honesty would concede that no such argument of collusion has been etablished or could be infered with known facts.

I did it with the birth certificate issue.

I didnt trust it, but accepted that I may have been wrong and said as much.

I dont actually mind being proven wrong. I dont like there being a single mystery as to why though.

I think there was more to the birth issue than I could see so I reserved the right to change my opinion. I kept it open.

All most people would ask is that we be honest.

It is hypocritical to say not with Trump, but hell yeah Obama. I see that.

It is also such to deny this may be a wasteful witch hunt after almost 9 months of unproven arguments.

Had we known what we do about the evidence then at the start of this as we do now, no one could even justify starting the investigations. It would be ruled circumstantial evidence and far too weak to merit this much weaponized politics.

I am fine with waiting and seeing what develops at this point. I see it as a sacrifice we must deal with so as to continue investigations into DNC /Clinton illegalities during the election that are more clear cut and undeniable than anything offered against Trump as of yet.

Also they are still active and probably still breaking the law. The DNC /Clinton may have ordered a hit on Seth Rich.

I need to see honesty and people keeping the candles lit here once Trump is said and done.

What was attempted was dangerous and thats why it is considered criminal. It cant ever happen again.

That is concern #1 for me.

edit on 8 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Fox a left leaning outlet, that babied Obama. Are you for real? Ah, another Souza propagandist fan.

I meant fox is one msm outlet that means conservative in the midst of many left leaning ones.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I agree with almost everything you said, minus a couple.

Trumps ties to Russia are strictly business, if anything. Everyone who runs for President is at least vetted and just like the Obama birth certificate, if it was something he would not have been allowed to run.

That's it.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The political mud pit is a rant forum "about politics". it is a forum in which you don't really need to prove your point with facts, but rather appeal to the emotions of other readers... About President Trump... It was already stated, even by slimey Comey that there was no evidence whatsoever that Trump, or his campaign were in collusion with the Russians... Even several in the left had to admit that there was no such evidence, and here we are again... The witch hunt continues.

People like you keep avoiding the fact that Obama, and Hillary have done worse things than President Trump, and have made deals with Russia that were against the best interests of the United States. But you, like the rest of the Hillary/Obama fans keep ignoring these facts, even when they are being pointed to you by sources like The New York Times.

Your claim that "being pro-Trump is making ATS lose it's soul" is nothing more than an attempt on your part to claim your views are "righteous" and that being against Trump is "righteous", which is nothing but BS. The side that is against President Trump is the side that is in favor of the globalists, and the globalists are not "righteous" in the least.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

No, Trump supporters are not brainless supporters like Obama had. They support Trump because he doesn't tow the line set forth by the globalsists like Obama did.

Keep in mind Trump is operating inside the corrupt globalist system and is hemmed in and can only do so much. So chill Dems he can only do so much as hemmed in as he is.
edit on 6-8-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He wanted the job. Worst President Ever.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
america has always had double standards when it comes to white people. no suprise

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
this skit is pretty funny!!! they use an Obama impersonator to say EXACT quotes of trump. sadly, trump supporters probably won't watch.

LINK

republicans never believed Obama was Christian, yet here's a trump quote. LOLOL
"why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness if i'm not making mistakes. but, when I drink my little wine and eat my little cracker, that's asking for forgiveness."
edit on 6-8-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This Over-Zealous Trump Supporter Was Once Convicted Of Healthcare Fraud

LINK

if you watched trumps last pep rally you couldn't miss this guy. bless his heart.

As the old adage goes:  “Birds of a feather flock together.”  Dr. Richard Paulus apparently believes we need to ‘Make America Great Again,’ despite making millions during the supposedly terrible years of Barack Obama’s administration. And, according to the Charleston Gazette-Mail, he did that on the taxpayers’ dime and was indicted on 11 counts of healthcare fraud with his Medicare patients:

In the indictment, Harvey said Paulus performed more cardiac stent placements for Medicare patients than were performed by all of the cardiologists at either the University of Kentucky or University of Louisville health care systems, making roughly $2.5 and $2.6 million annually in 2009, 2010 and 2011. In 2012, Paulus made $1.7 million, and he made $692,197 in 2013.

he performed unnecessary heart procedures and billed Medicaid - what a class act.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think you are wrong, most not all peo0le on ATS, demand proof and facts to back up any scandal or misdeed. Show ne the proof of any collusion or wrong doing. I attacked obama scandals because the was proif of wrongdoing or cover up, if it cones to light that thrre is proif against rtump i tjink most leeos on ats would accept it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: introvert

We are witnessing the results of years of propaganda and brainwashing that goes all the way back to the 30's, the push back from the New Deal and from people such as Rev. James Fifield, the Heritage Foundation and the modern Right Wing machine.

They do not care about honesty or consistency. They care about confirmation bias that fits in-line with what they have been taught to believe.

What I find really amazing though is how ATS I always thought was a place where propaganda like this was resisted.

It seems to me at times like the old wolfs of ATS have turned into the Sheeple.

I don't actually understand how they cannot see that Trump is a elite, if there ever was such a thing as a NWO then surly a candidate like Trump would be there guy.

This is so true because it is obvious how the other NWO type elites are backing him! And it was so plainly obvious how the NWO backed MSN was helping him every way they could during the campaign!

It was so obvious he was going to win because the elites had his back!

/sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join