It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yup. Fake as hell claims. Don't get so defensive. Your boy Mueller is going to let the world know something eventually. I'm popping special popcorn for that presser. The left should be more focused on the next BS claim they are going to make when this one falls even flatter on its face.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Every day.

I started off more against Trump than most.

I still look carefully at it all. I am putting alot of myself into this. I try to do that with reason.

He owes us everything. We want something in return. We ask that he do his best to stop everything we have been only talking about for decades.

Have you considered what I say?

That MAYBE we are right and though Trump is an asshole, he is only human and not a "Russian spy".

Its absurd to even say it considering all known evidence. I am sorry. I cant see smart people actually believing this unless they just shut off or ignore higher brain functions.

I cant. I dont trust you guys. You just dont like Trump

I get it. Its not enough though and will set in motion things you cant take back later. Things that our known enemies would love to use against us.

Next DC outsider wont even try. Thats the point I guess.

We dont deserve to fix things if we only want a beautiful pristine saint to be the one to do it. That movie character doesnt exist in the real world. All we have is Trump at the moment.

If we are too proud to fix things because we dont like the man, then his actions would be wasted, good or bad that they may be.

Any good Trump can do is being spat on. We are "too good" for his help.

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks mate. Maybe you should look up the definition of scandal. Show me the evidence of collusion. Show me the evidence the Russians manipulated the outcome of the election. Show me the evidence Trump has / had a prior relationship with the Russians.

Funny how the left forgets who actually approved the Russian visas. Funny how the left forgets the dems who've already made public statements there was never any evidence of collusion.

What exactly is Mueller going to uncover? I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The 2016 election results were 2623 republican counties to 489 democrat counties.
The 2012 election results were 2420 republican counties to 693 democrat counties.

204 blue counties flipped to red. That's about 29% of the total democrat pool from 4 years earlier.

Let this sink in for all you remaining democrats. The evil "Trump supporters" group consists of nearly a third of Obama's electorate. In just roughly 7 months the democrats have turned their back on their own to the extent you are witnessing now.

So please democrats, tell us all yet again how trump supporters (your former allies) are so ignorant and deplorable.

edit on 4-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Trump supporters are immune to logic and reason. Otherwise they would have admitted a long time ago that Trump's a clown who lied and tricked them. The one strong trait the 'poorly educated' have in common is an unwarranted sense of pride in themselves that prevents them from seeing things from outside their own skewed perspective. If others try to tell them they're wrong, the Trump supporter digs in more, energized by efforts to convince them to listen to reason. They don't care what anybody says, except the 2 or 3 like-minded friends they have. They'll keep cheering for the most anti-American president ever just because it makes other people who enjoy the advantages in like, angry. They can't compete with the rest of society, so they'll do what they can to piss that society off. Some sort of 'us vs them' mentality/imagined power trip. In reality, it's the USA against Trump. And Trump supporters are aiding the enemy.

Trump, and his kids, are Trash!

Worst. 'president'. EVER !

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

I don't think you read the OP this is not a thread supporting Obama rather this is a thread just pointing out how differently the accusations levelled at Trump would be discussed had this been about Obama.

The left are as much to blame for Trump as the right are.

Also I am not a Hilary supporter nor do I think you are all deplorables (well some of you are, but then again so are some on the left)
edit on 4-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

So you can insult us.

Can you prove us wrong?

If not, back at ya.

This is civilization. So worth it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Templeton

I don't think you read the OP this is not a thread supporting Obama rather this is a thread just pointing out how differently the accusations levelled at Trump would be discussed had this been about Obama.

The left are as much to blame for Trump as the right are.

Also I am not a Hilary supporter nor do I think you are all deplorables (well some of you are, but then again so are some on the left)

I read it, and it is very much aimed at attacking the evil Trump supporter who...what was it..."cannot accept information that is country to their political view point".

I'm just pointing out that a very large chunk of these brainless morons are former Obama voters and it is the democrats that cannot accept dissenting views. To the point they will instantly turn on their own if they dare think differently. Look at the condescension... from the very beginning the left has been rejecting the voices of pretty much the whole country by telling themselves it's okay because these dumb "trump supporters" are just useful idiots under Putin's propaganda. Or suggesting, like you are, that they suffer from some mental anomaly that prevents them from understanding. Because no one in their right mind would vote for Trump.

But to your point on Obama being treated differently you are completely correct. The same way the press will not give any weight to the Imran brothers story or the Ukrainian collusion which are juicy conspiracy stories that already have a crime even. The press would not give any weight to a story that shows Obama in a bad light. Except Obama's favorite fake news outlet Fox *coughJamesRosen*. So yes if all of this was surrounding Obama then CNN would be back to looking for sunken planes. It has nothing to do with the people that voted for Trump and everything to do with a corrupt legacy media and political system. But this is all probably talked about in the 20 pages between OP and here that I didn't read.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

So you've jumped to 911 now?

Facts?

Like the one you just completely ignored and obfuscated?

What was used on the Kurds?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's kinda hard to test a hypothesis like this, but I'm keeping my powder dry until Trump actually gets accused of something beyond conjecture and crossed fingers.

When Obama told Medvedev he'd have more flexibility after the election, no one on the left really cared about that collusion.

When Obama's administration started targeting the founders of conservative 501c's, no one on the left really cared about targeting US citizens.

How things change.

I guarantee you, if something concrete is discovered about Trump and Russia, we'll care. If we find out that US citizens are being targeted, we'll care.

In the meantime, it's all hopes and dreams. Show us something actually solid and viable.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So you've jumped to 911 now?

Facts?

Same premise. Nothing to add to or detract from. All conjecture.

What was used on the Kurds?

New chemical weapons just made in the last 4-5 years.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You cannot have this both ways, either. Many of Trump's most vociferous critics were Obama supporters who ignored, wholly, Benghazzi, "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election," trading Bergdahl for 5 terrorists, Joe Sestak's claim that the Obama admin offered him a position if he'd not run against Arlen Spector in PA, the IRS targeting TEA Party groups under Obama's instruction, Fast and Furious illegal international gun running, pay for play scandals that included hundreds of millions of dollars from Russia to SOS Hillary Clinton in exchange for large amounts of American Uranium....

The difference was and is purely that the country's media was pliable and controlled the narrative when Obama was in the White House whereas they have done the exact opposite, taking a very confrontational stance while controlling the narrative against Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think it comes down to more serious issues around policy, ideology and how they feel personally about the men.

I agree, it is also what choices you have... One thing I do see is Obama got a free ride on the same damn things Trump is being attacked on. I think that is what my point in all this is. Not that I think Trump is great President, though he could do great things, but as a President he is not even good to say the least. Obama was far from good too, so what is the deal...

edit on 4-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just because we don't accept the globalist cabal New World Order doesn't mean we love Trump.

It just means we support his efforts to stop globalism.

Obama?

He did more to push the NWO than any other president.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Except for the fact that "those scandals do hang over Obama, and his administration which included Hillary"...

You forget the deal that Obama made with the Russians to allow the Russians for them to have much control over the global Uranium supply chain.... The deal gave the Russians control over the mining company Rosatom "which has mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West"

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

www.nytimes.com...

Then there is the other deal which Obama signed that allowed the transfer of Uranium from Russia to Iran.

U.S. media are reporting that the White House and other global powers have approved a large shipment of natural uranium from Russia to Iran in an exchange authorized by the Iran nuclear deal.

Global Powers Reportedly Approve Russian Shipment Of Uranium To Iran

The United States had to sign the agreement and it was signed under Obama's administration...

But of course, the left claims none of this is corruption or collusion...

As for your claim that being "pro-Trump ATS is losing its very soul"... Stop being such a drama queen using straw man arguments to simply imply that your views are the correct ones. Get off that high horse mentality...

edit on 4-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The Mainstream Media must really miss Obama.

All the stations are wishing him a happy 59th birthday today, while showing brief clips of him and his family during their White House years.

SOOOO TOUCHING.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A lot of trump supporters on ATS are in denial. FACT

False. The term "a lot" describes that you've no idea the actual number let alone the ability to declare factually that the number (whatever it may be) is a lot.

ATS would be very different if the allegations face if Trump faced Obama. FACT

True, but not in the picture you are attempting to paint. Obama didn't have the bulk of the MSM dogging his heels everyday since his term began. So we will never know.

The OP is not a rant.... also a FACT

You've brought zero factual information to be discussed. Your opinion is not fact. If you are having trouble grasping the meaning of the word, please allow Merriam Webster to help:

: a thing done: such asa obsolete : featb : crime accessory after the factc archaic : action 2 archaic : performance, doing 3 : the quality of being actual : actuality a question of fact hinges on evidence 4 a : something that has actual existence space exploration is now a factb : an actual occurrence prove the fact of damage 5 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality These are the hard facts of the case.

Once again, this is a rant.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The only thing going down the toilet is trumps presidency.

Well, get back to me when that happens. Otherwise get back to feeding the cats. MEOW.

Sad days. Sad days for you, isn't it? Russia just doesn't seem to hold up. Russian collusion is dead, now it's time to look through his financials. MEOW... the cats are calling. There must be some better use of your time? No?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Racists will be racists. Some blacks are racist against whites. Some whites are racist against blacks. Neither Obama or Trump can do much about that. You can thank MSM for pushing racial conflicts.

No,you can think their racists parents who have kept the hate flowing from their parents and so on and so on.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Dude the OP is not a rant, I am not "ranting".

If it were a rant I would have posted it in the Rant forum, something I am really not adverse to doing.

The subject of this thread is in bold in the OP, again just to reiterate it for you.

If the kind of scandals that are circling the white house were hanging over the Obama administration rather than the Trump administration then the views of Trump supporters would be very different.

That is it, it is a observation on the nature of the arguments of Pro-Trump supporters, namely that if the allegations levelled at Trump were against Obama they would be taking a very different view of things and therefore really one can only conclude that they reason they are still supporting him is just simple political bias.

Now if it helps you to think of this thread as a rant then by all means go for it, however as the author of this thread I can tell you unequivocally that I did not write it as a rant.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join