It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this were About Obama……

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There was no factual information brought fourth and your talking points are all backed by your beliefs and feelings toward them. What's there to argue about?
This op is a rant.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He met with the individuals in question, specifically because he intended to gain from them, an amount of dirt on his fathers opposition in the election,

Not. Against. The. Law.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

don't forget one important little tidbit - a REPUBLICAN opened the investigation. I don't think he'd do that if there was nothing...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Do you think I am an idiot and I actuay believe in the two party sham?

Is this news to you?

Wow, so we are back to pre 9/11 levels of blind stupidity.

Yes, Republicans arent in bed witb Dems to oust a DC outsider.

Sure.

I hope we go to war with Russia and then you can tell me it was worth it because Trump is an asshole.

Not honest. Do what you have to. Get away from me.

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: TrueBrit

He met with the individuals in question, specifically because he intended to gain from them, an amount of dirt on his fathers opposition in the election,

Not. Against. The. Law.

Not entirely correct. It's possible that such intent could violate certain election laws pertaining to interference, and there are other potential charges if a court finds that Trump Jr. conspired to receive something of "value", in the form of opposition research from Russia.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This kind of behaviour is rampant, the same people who once demanded Obama’s birth certificate don't so much as give a second thought to the fact that Trump still refuses to release his tax returns.

You asked me a question specifically pertaining to this point in another thread, and I answered it.

Was there something that bothered you about my answer?

I cared about all kinds of Bush scandals, I cared about the Obama birth certificate controversy...at some point I have to be apathetic because most people are just so d*man partisan when it comes to "caring about" presidential scandals and controversies.

Am I supposed to always be worked up and let down just to make other people happy?

Please. Apathy. That's where it's at.

And I personally think Obama supporters really need a taste of their own medicine. I don't know what else would wake them the heII up.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, but someone involved with it is guilty of conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which explicitly prohibit any foreign entity from contributing any thing of value, whether it is financing for a campaign, information on an opponent, free use of offices to run a campaign from, security for a campaign or any other thing of value for that matter.

Conspiracy is criminal in various ways, and Donnie is not the only Trump minion who could be accused of that. There is also evidence pertaining to former players in the Trump camp, that they were recruited by and foreign agents of Russia at the time that they were involved in the Trump campaign and subsequent administration.

But do not let that open your eyes. Stumble around in the dark some more, why don't you.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I already addressed that. There hasnt been anything classified as far as evidence that hasnt been leaked or directly spoken about to a point of nausia.

No matter what you say, I need evidence.

And......Yet another bold faced lie! Boy you don't waste any time do you?

You have absolutely no way of knowing what you're asserting.

Have you been cleared to view classified material? No? I didn't think so.

Do you have access to the classified intelligence/evidence surrounding this case? No? I didn't think so.

Do you have a special friend in the intelligence community leaking information to you? No? I didn't think so.

Have you seen "all" of the evidence surrounding this case? No? I didn't think so.

You say you need evidence, yet you have not a thread of it to support your claim.

I call total BS!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

So you havent seen the "secret" evidence?

What are you even arguing then?

That you guess it exists?

Sure. You probably guessed that Iraq did 9/11 too.

Did you see those metal tubes? WMD Misiles.

Did you see the emails? Russian take over.

Trump must prove innocence I guess. New world and all.

You no longer have to prove guilt. We all are until proven otherwise.

Like I said, get away from me. I wont keep forgiving liars that ruin the world out of spite.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

good lord, we're not going to go to war with Russia over this. come on!

that excuse is so pathetically lame.
edit on 4-8-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So you havent seen the "secret" evidence?

What are you even arguing then?

That you guess it exists?

Sure. You probably guessed that Iraq did 9/11 too.

Did you see thise metal tubes? Misiles.

Did you see the emails? Russian take over.

Trump must prove innocence I guess. New world and all.

You no longer have to prove guilt. We all are until proven otherwise.

No, I haven't seen anything that hasn't been made public.

But......I have seen the email chain and I have seen the POTUS repeatedly attempting to and admitting to, obstruction of justice.

None of which is classified.

This is far from being over.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You know that? We werent going to go to war with Iraq either, since you know, they werent responsible.

We still did.

But you are right. Lets revert to trusting everything we hear. Our government would never use a crisis to sell a war.

What happens if they prove Russian acts of war?

This wouldnt be that?

They would say oh well?

Russia would let us sanction them into starvation and decline?

The world would?

Will you remember this conversation when the news flash comes?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yeah? We also heard that about Bush too.

I recall how all that last year up until Obama was re-elected, Bush was going to declare war on Iran and use that as an excuse to suspend the elections because you don't switch leadership during a war. I even remember the "plans" for ground invasion that were circulating.

It's not unlike what they are doing with North Korea right now to stoke fears that we will be invading the Norks.

Yeah, probably because Democrats and Republicans (and their respective fangirls) are nearly identical.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And the email chain, which was evidence, was dismissed making it benign.

What is illegal about the emails? What was illegal about the meeting besides being a DNC hatch violation. Do you want the DNC investigated if they too did wrong?

What is the evidence pointing to? You are being dishonest.

Its 9/11-Iraq all over again.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

we don't want war and i'm pretty damn certain Russia doesn't either.

but, ya, let's just let them off the hook for meddling in our democracy, no biggie..

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am still waiting for the proof that obama was not born in the usa.

Then you got, obama is a muslim.

Obama will destroy america with obamacare, ebola.

Obama will take all your guns away.

Force sharia law on americans.

Put gop fans in fema camps.

Yea so when trumps cultist post there daily bs i just laugh away, and they wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

edit on 4-8-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: RomeByFire

You must watch too much Alex Jones. I stick to the more mainstream stuff.

Lolololol Alex Jones is an absolute nutter and I'm one of the FEW people who (attempt) to remind folks of the shill he is.

Yeah, because I trust/listen/watch this buffoon

Let me make a correction. ATS threads* let us know for sure that Obama is a secret Muslim and is also Osama Bin Laden, his family are gorillas, he's suspending the Constitution and enacting a third term, Martial Law, Sharia Law, FEMA camps, Hillary is dead and employs a body double, she's being investigated for the 14th time.... yet we hear Trump supporters whine about "witch hunts."

If this offends you it is what it is, but I've heard some of the most ridiculous and baseless conspiracies based around the Obama's and Clinton's from the same camp that has absolutely shut down ANY possibility of conspiracy.... on a conspiracy forum.

Face it. If Hillary's daughter had done what Trump's son had done.... there would be outrage from the right-wing.

In the same sense there is "outrage," over Trump's son.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So what happens in an anti Trumpers world the day after Russian state sponsored acts of war are said to be true?

You get rid of Trump. Cool. Have a party. Nice.

What will the hawks in DC do with this win?

Sit on it? Sanction Russia, which Russia will resist, and then we start firing warning shots across lines in the sand.

Russia is ready for war with us. China too. We see alot of American press selling a false sense of security.

Russian missiles can kill F22s farther away than our super jets can target "crappy" Russian planes.

Chinese intelligence can compromise most US infrastructure.

Korean subs can sink billion dollar ships using outdated diesel technology. We cant stop a swarm with a handful of ships. Thats all we ever have at any given spot.

Europe cant help. Japan cant help. The UK cant help.

Why would they shy away from a fight if it will save their country in the long run?

What choice do we leave them?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

don't forget Obama was going to force a third term. LOLOLOL

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: queenofswords

No, but someone involved with it is guilty of conspiring to violate the election laws of the United States, which explicitly prohibit any foreign entity from contributing any thing of value, whether it is financing for a campaign, information on an opponent, free use of offices to run a campaign from, security for a campaign or any other thing of value for that matter.

Conspiracy is criminal in various ways, and Donnie is not the only Trump minion who could be accused of that. There is also evidence pertaining to former players in the Trump camp, that they were recruited by and foreign agents of Russia at the time that they were involved in the Trump campaign and subsequent administration.

But do not let that open your eyes. Stumble around in the dark some more, why don't you.

I know you have heard this a thousand times if you have heard it once, but I will say it again. Based on what you just laid out, THEY better look at Hillary and Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation then!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join