It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In your opinion where does Canada stand if there is a WW3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey Duzey, at least you guys get something with a little value out of it!!!

[edit on 8-2-2005 by cryptorsa1001]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'd rather keep the bud we're trading straight across for the guns and coke

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm with you on that one. I'd rather be mellow and laid back than running around parnoid with a gun in my hand.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wouldn't you already call this a world war? Bush is going around the world trying to spread his vision of democracy with force. Not that I'm comparing Bush to Hitler, but Wasn't Hitler's motive quite similar? Trying to take over Europe and remodel it in his way?

so, I say there is already a world war, and Canada is being smart and staying out of it. Good for us!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
DE, I don't hate Canada, and I am not a greedy selfish American, I am a American. Being selfish and greedy just goes along with being American, we want more money and are centered on ourselves, it's what makes us so great!

Anyways, I wouldn't move to Canada anyways, sure the tv up there is great(LOVE! CTV) and the liberals control it so freedom of speech and religon is allowed, but still, to close to America, could see that Bush realizes that Canada has oil and invades to spread democracy.(sarcasm) But like I said, watch CBC news, it looks like a civil war with more then one side. Have like five different countries all yelling we want independence, but none of them actually secceed or whatever. Japan a better choice for me, they already declared Bush&Co. war criminals, so when the draft is started they won't send back draft dodgers.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Wouldn't you already call this a world war? Bush is going around the world trying to spread his vision of democracy with force. Not that I'm comparing Bush to Hitler, but Wasn't Hitler's motive quite similar? Trying to take over Europe and remodel it in his way?

so, I say there is already a world war, and Canada is being smart and staying out of it. Good for us!

By that logic, the Americna Revolution was a world war since France came in on our side.

As for Hitler, he was looking to make Germany great again and seek revenge for decades of abuse by the Allies. He had very good reason to be pissed off, he jsut took the Aryan thing a llittle too far

Bush is protecting America's oil (not HIS, if it was his then you wouldn't be driving a car or heating your home right now).

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan Trying to take over Europe and remodel it in his way?

no, his goal was to create a great 1,000 year empire.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Great 1000 year empire / remodel Europe in his way

The difference is?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
uh well the conquering part, making your country bigger is different than changing another countries government

[edit on 8-2-2005 by namehere]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
It seems Canada wants little to do with America's war on terrorism. Like other countries Canada wants nothing to do with Iraq or the weponisation of space. Less and less it seems that Canada and America are allies in war.

If there comes a time where there is a WW3 or similar situation what will Canada do? Canada could very well be caught in the cross fire if a country decides to bring war to American soil. This being the case, will Canada stand with her largest partner in trade, or fight against the country it disagrees with in actions of war?

Canada? Just another problem the US will need to worry about. Canada is the easiest route to the US for Russia or China. Canada might delay a US attacker a few days, but other than that they are a liability. I guess the US could use Canada like a"pick" in basketball to gain some advantage, but not much.

Im guessing once Canadas military was rolled over by any invading force, they would retreat to the US borders and ask for assistance. But thats just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Im guessing once Canadas military was rolled over by any invading force, they would retreat to the US borders and ask for assistance. But thats just my opinion.

Yet another chest thumper that doesn't understand Canadians. We don't get our asses in the air until there is a reason to do so, THEN WE GO BIGTIME. See WW1 where we sent 1/3 of our population. That includes kids, elderly and women. The last one, let's face it, it was a different world then, sorry ladies. We would do it again, I have NO doubt. I think that Canada would be every bit as difficult to take as America. Isn't it nice that you have such a peaceful nation to the north that will kick major ass when needed?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hmmm.

AlwaysLearning and Intrepid remind us - Canada was in WWI and WWII from the get go - while the USA sat on the sidelines.

Sensfan says Bush is on a mission of dominion like Hitler - we're already in WWIII - and Canada is being smart, staying out of it.

Duzey says what Canada does will depend on the circumstances.

Havana points out - we'll all be sucking back radioactive fallout - so who cares?!

IMO ....you're ALL right! I agree completely!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Canadian Invasion of America has begun...and you don't stand a chance against us.

It'll begin when you crack open your next beer...suddenly you'll have a craving for back bacon and poutine, followed by a desire to live the lifestyle shown on Trailer Park Boys.

When GWB shows up on the podium wearing red and green suspenders you'll know it's over for you.

Canada's newest province...Greater Florida.

Resistance is futile...

[edit on 8-2-2005 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If you Canadians invade, could you please bring some Old Style Pilsner with you. I'll provide the chips.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
Hey Duzey, how bout if we loan you the hillbillies in West Virginia. They shoot at anything that moves, that is why I do not go deer hunting there anymore.

I'm sure they would feel right at home in Alberta

Yeah, probably our good friend Batoche could put them up in his backyard.

Batoche...you out there...we miss ya

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Yeah, probably our good friend Batoche could put them up in his backyard.

I almost spit beer all over my keyboard when I saw that. Too funny!!!

soficrow,

Nice to see some people still understand there is usually more than one 'right' answer! Good for you

masqua,

Have you seen the 'I am 50% Canadian' commercial spoof? Hilarious!

cryptorsa1001,

Don't worry about the chips, we'll bring them. Unless you have Ketchup chips down there now.

An interesting bit of trivia about that pilsner (please tell me you don't drink Old Style), if you look very carefully, there are 11 white rabbits on the label. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. The last couple are pretty hard to find, and it would work better with the original label, but you can see most of them in the picture you posted.

hint: rabbits are driving the car and flying the plane.

There may be other Canadians here with mispent teen years that can back me up on the rabbit thing. Anyone else remember that?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Duzey
"
I almost spit beer all over my keyboard when I saw that. Too funny!!!"

Its a gift...what can I say

"Don't worry about the chips, we'll bring them. Unless you have Ketchup chips down there now."

I'm partial to Miss Vickies myself...but ever health conscious I startedmaking my own sweet potato chips in the oven! Slice 'em up thin, bit of olive oil, cajun spice. Bake 'em up. There's some good eatin' to go with your beer!

"An interesting bit of trivia about that pilsner (please tell me you don't drink Old Style), if you look very carefully, there are 11 white rabbits on the label."

I'm not a beer drinker...but that definitely has a new world order ring to it. Aw, come on....stop laughing and spitting out your beer...I'm serious about it!!!

[edit on 8/2/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Not that I'm comparing Bush to Hitler...

You don't have to, luvvy...I'll do it for you!

...sign me...love my avatar

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was in the boonies in BC. The beer selection was limited. I kinda started to like Pilsner Old Style along with those codeine pills you can buy at the pharmacey up there.

White Rabbit = '___'
:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
I'm not a beer drinker...but that definitely has a new world order ring to it.

Are you sure you're Canadian?

And actually the rabbits in the car are in shadow, so I guess that makes them black on the label. But there are 11 rabbits there. I had never consider the NWO link
Maybe this beer label is deserving of it's own thread?

As for the Old Style, it was better than Beer beer. That was the government produced brand made in the prisons, dis-gus-ting.

those codeine pills you can buy at the pharmacey

I believe we call them 'asprin'
I love my country so much

So that I'm not completely off topic, I'll add this:

If America was ever invaded, they would come through Mexico. Heck, they probably already have and are just waiting for the right moment. That's why it is becoming important to 'play nice' with others.

But don't worry, if they come, we got your back. If you go and start WW3, well like Jean Chretien said:

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

One of the most confusing yet profound things this megalomaniac ever said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join