It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Pilot Captures Images of Chinese Ballistic Missilie Test During Flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So I actually saw this earlier today. Somebody posted it here, I hit subscribe and I grabbed the images from his source article. When I came back to post the images I uploaded, the thread was gone. It was in WW3 forum, and it just disappeared. It was not even in my subscriptions menu under the trash bin. I made a mention of it in the Chinese Africa base thread and posted the images. Maybe it was a hoax, and this thread will be deleted too? I can't know for sure.

Anyways I have not seen it back up, so I will re-post it now that more images are available. I am going to load this up with pictures.

The breath-taking moment that an anti-ballistic missile was launched into the night sky has been caught on camera by a stunned pilot, who described it as a 'once in a lifetime event'.

Dutch Pilot Christiaan van Heijst, 34, cannot resist pulling his camera out whenever possible in the cockpit of a Boeing 747-8 Freighter.

He took these breath-taking photos during a flight from Hong Kong to Baku in Azerbaijan on Sunday on an airway heading over the Himalayas.

The plane was flying at 32,100ft roughly one hour after the sun had set below the horizon when an alarming bright blast erupted.

'We knew certain parts of the Chinese airspace north and south of our route were closed but no details were given to us and we were not informed there was supposed to be missile launch so the event took us by surprise.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I just found this article from the Daily Mail upon searching, but I do not see the original source I saw this afternoon. I remember it said that last image was taken from somebody on the ground.
This is Twilight zone weird for me kinda right now. HeJPC Van Heijst has an image of the flight path and everything on his own blog.

Its bull#! I am starting to believe all these ICBM tests being done are actual space flight launches into outer space and the whole global confrontation is just baloney to stall from us finding out.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This wasn't an ICBM test, it was most likely an ABM test. It was probably an HQ-19, which is the Chinese equivalent to the US THAAD system. The area that it was launched from is known for testing ABM systems that China is developing.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excellent write up here...by an ATS member.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Aha yes an ABM.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Thats probably why the other one vanished then. I just downloaded the document. Thank you! Im going to read over it now.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
All ready posted yesterday

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
All ready posted yesterday

Uh oh !! The repost fuzz has arrived.

I think the OP was even saying that, but saying it disappeared... I saw Jim's OP also. Never did see any other thread, but yeah Mr Oberg created the doc as far as I could tell.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It kinda gets annoying when people don't search for a previous post first, mods will be along I'm sure.na reply to: WUNK22

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

So,
OP says "I saw a thread, but now can't find it. It contained this information."
You say "Already posted."

conclusion.... HE KNOWS IT WAS...

Obviously searched for it, luckily another member linked it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Reminds me of a story a Spitfire pilot veteran told me of his view of a V2 launch he witnessed over Belgium during late Ww2..

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If I read news about one more country testing missiles, I'll start believing there is a world wide secret preparation for an expected object about to hit our planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
This one by Jim was not even the one I saw, but is way more comprehensive. The one I saw was in the WW3 forum for whatever reason. I am trying to pull the images from the presentation, I managed to get a few. I am posting the images he has in his powerpoint slide into his thread.

And as far as the thread goes, it is a stellar illustration of an aircraft pilot's digital photography of twilight skies on a given day

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I posted this abovetopsecret last weekend and it's still there. It had no discussion though.

The test was for Intermediate Range (IRBM) according to the article.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here the Power Point Doc

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The pilot had another cool catch awhile back and joined here to talk in the thread about those photos here.

Other Thread

Maybe he will join this discussion too

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I S&F it last week and was suprised no one jumped in.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I S&F it last week and was suprised no one jumped in.

Thanks! I was surprise too but figured it was a Sunday and kind of quiet. I have to say though, this abovetopsecret post linked by flyingclaydisk is really good and informative.

edit on 8-4-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That is the one I saw. I was looking for it again but it somehow vanished from my view. Thank you for clearing that up for me. I thought your thread was consumed into purgatory by the internet lol!

Yall should check Jim's thread though, the images he has are quite astonishing!

new topics

top topics

join