It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Drudge is terrorizing Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The wailing and gnashing of teeth has already begun?

Can you guys at least wait until Trump is removed from office and/or charged with a crime before you start whining like a bunch of babies?

Jesus

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

i only wish all our presidents were submitted to this much scrutiny....

You're kidding right?

Most of the last several admins would have been toppled.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Making America Great is the opposite of what the Globalists want.

Because we want to retain America's greatness. Not squander it on stupidity.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This is a win/win.

If Trump is proven innocent, leftist heads will explode.
I will laugh.

If Trump is guilty of crimes and is kicked out? Pence will step in and leftist heads will explode.
I will laugh.

So either way, I'm laughing.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The most likely situation is while they were looking for collusion they found other stuff.

It happens all the time.

If you find a crime in the process you don't just let it go. For anyone not just political reasons.
edit on 4-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, when pence steps in he is going to be walking on egg shells because they will most likely loose the mid terms.

If he goes down its will be a mess in Congress, essentially stalling everything while the media has a frenzy and people are glued to the tv.
edit on 4-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Trump elected has proven one thing without a doubt.

Congressional republicans are just as cowardly and pathetic as congressional democrats.

The only single person I have the smallest iota of respect and regard for is Rand Paul.

Every other single one of the bastards can go rot in hell.

In my often humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is a win/win.

I will laugh.

If Trump is guilty of crimes and is kicked out? Pence will step in and leftist heads will explode.
I will laugh.

No matter the outcome, we know one thing for sure.

The Right Wing sucks at choosing presidents.

They couldn't get their # together enough to vote in Ron Paul, but they could get Trump elected?

The alt-Right, or whatever they want to call themselves, needs to get their heads out of their asses.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You say this when Hillary was the other candidate.

You made me laugh this morning.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

There are few with balls out there for sure.

Rand is pretty good, the guy actually works on bipartisan legislation that effects real people, but isn't sexy.

Republicans have 4 or 5 amash isn't bad, Ben sassy seems ok, but rand does some unpopular things to his party when it's for something of principle. Frankly it's amazing he can stay a senator.

Dems only have Tulsi, everyone else seems to say exactly what the script tells them.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

i only wish all our presidents were submitted to this much scrutiny....

Oh don't worry, the left has now started the biggest partisan war ever. I suspect the next DNC candidate elected will go through the same level of scrutiny, if not worse. So they better enjoy this now, because they will be on the receiving side eventually.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The wailing and gnashing of teeth has already begun?

Can you guys at least wait until Trump is removed from office and/or charged with a crime before you start whining like a bunch of babies?

Jesus

I am surprised you can hear any wailing from anyone other than those who lost on nov 8. They have been the epitome of your "bunch of babies".
Seeking to change the results of an election that did not go your way by means outside of that election is nefarious. Whats wrong? Cant win an actual election these days? Oh thats right how many have been held post nov 8? How many won?
This may be the only way available for the left......

Oh I am sorry I forgot, you didnt vote for either.....but you show up to bash only one....
edit on 4/8/2017 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

ps
lost another state governor last night
that dude just publicly changed flags

edit on 4/8/2017 by shooterbrody because: russia

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Whoa...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

WHAT?!?!!

Then explain why trump Jr had a meeting for exactly that reason..

"
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

Exactly like it says in the email JR RELEASED!!!

Say you don't care he colluded.. that's fair..

But pretending they didn't when he realesed that email is just dishonest..

Its already been established that that was a meeting setup by the same people involved with Fusion GPS and the fake dossier.

He had one meeting, they contacted him and set up the meeting, he seen through the BS and peaced out empty handed. One meeting does not equal collusion. It was a political race and they offered dirt on the opposition. Anyone would have done it.

Look how much dirt the Dems slung at Trump during the race. Do you really believe that they came by it all honestly? Look how many leaks they are still flinging at him. Stop using the Democrats playbook of using corruption to accuse of corruption.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

This is a win/win.

I will laugh.

I will laugh.

They've been in an mentally abusive relationship with the DNC and their media outlets for years. They've been lied to and manipulated, politically gaslighted, and their reaction s to the election is proof positive of it. They have completely lost their collective minds. Maybe someone else will get in trouble that will be irrelevant to the election. Trump is going to continue being president and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well, when pence steps in he is going to be walking on egg shells because they will most likely loose the mid terms.

If he goes down its will be a mess in Congress, essentially stalling everything while the media has a frenzy and people are glued to the tv.

And that is provided he isn't swept up in the impeachment indictments that kick Trump out. There is no telling where the corruption stops if Trump is guilty.

Though I'd take Pence over Trump any day. At least Pence is a competent politician.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I am surprised you can hear any wailing from anyone other than those who lost on nov 8. They have been the epitome of your "bunch of babies".

Pure deflection. Does not change the fact that people are crying about Trump being treated unfairly and it's a witch hunt, yet cannot seem to grasp the simple concept of this being his fault. He put himself in this position.

Seeking to change the results of an election that did not go your way by means outside of that election is nefarious.

That's a false narrative. No one is trying to change the election results. Nothing we do will put Hillary or anyone else in the White House. On the other hand, depending on what Trump has done, his actions may put Pence in the White House.

Whats wrong? Cant win an actual election these days? Oh thats right how many have been held post nov 8? How many won? This may be the only way available for the left...... Oh I am sorry I forgot, you didnt vote for either.....but you show up to bash only one....

Only one is the topic of this thread. I'm not big on trying to deflect, as you have tried to do.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You say this when Hillary was the other candidate.

You made me laugh this morning.

There was more than just two candidates?

Why did people vote for either Trump or Hillary?

Both equally as bad and people fell right in line with the two-party charade.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Pure deflection. Does not change the fact that people are crying about Trump being treated unfairly and it's a witch hunt, yet cannot seem to grasp the simple concept of this being his fault. He put himself in this position.

ha
the truth is now deflection
there were literally talking heads in tears late eve nov 8
yeah he put himself in position to win potus election when everyone said he could not....no path to 270

That's a false narrative. No one is trying to change the election results. Nothing we do will put Hillary or anyone else in the White House. On the other hand, depending on what Trump has done, his actions may put Pence in the White House.

not only do you seek to overturn the will of the electorate in the general, you seek to overturn the FAIR process that was the gop nomination process(should I point out here how bernie got bent over by the dnc, dws, db,and the msm)
"depending on what trump has done"???? still unsure after a year long investigation?????
unsure but still want to remove him from office....good thing that the house of reps makes that decision and not you partisan hacks

Only one is the topic of this thread. I'm not big on trying to deflect, as you have tried to do.

i will repost your quote as it is so relevant to the topic and not in any way a deflection.....

The wailing and gnashing of teeth has already begun? Can you guys at least wait until Trump is removed from office and/or charged with a crime before you start whining like a bunch of babies?

a mastery of on topic response there....

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

impeachment indictments

I am unfamiliar with this term perhaps you could expound?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join