It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Drudge is terrorizing Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
This comment is straight out of the filthy swamp of the right wing fake world.

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
As many of us knew, the Russia garbage was a total witch hunt that the Deep State perpetrated against the American People so they could delve into Trump's past financial dealings as the means of bringing him down. Anyone still believe this guy is part of the Globalist Establishment? They didn't do this to the Bush's or Clinton's... Making America Great is the opposite of what the Globalists want.

We are light years closer to reality than the delusional Leftist fantasy world.
Especially the California Leftist fantasy world.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
I said this 3-4 months ago on this board. It's going to be money laundering that's the crime for Trump and his cover up of it will be the nails in the coffin for this fat, orange, idiot's presidency.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Today's front page..

CNN is reporting that Mueller's investigation is now into Trump's sprawling financial empire in search of financial crimes, completely separate from the Russia collusion investigation which was, presumably, his mandate and the reason for his appointment.

Poor Donald Trump.

Hang in there buddy..

Nope...Drudge and all acolytes are about to feel the final truth...it is they who can only fail.

Hang in there Drudge...what a terrible job.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Taj Majal. Sorta has a kind of Russian architectural style to it... with the onion-shaped parapets or whatever they're called.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

The FBI is truly a deep swamp and a disgrace to the American people.

Does anyone remember the anthrax investigation and the guy they drove to suicide? That was bad.

Remember 9/11 and the resulting "investigation"? Also very very bad.

I remember Mueller now. He's a scambag wearing the garb of a distinguished and lauded investigator and legal scholar of the utmost "integrity".

Total hypocrisy.

I hope Trump picked well with Chris Wray but I doubt it.

The only way out of this mess I think is via a total pedosatanist scandal that reaches well known players in Washington and LA and NYC and one that doesn't exclude people like the Podestas or the Clinton's.

As to Trump, from what we know of his financial dealings and claims of losses, he was money laundering, but in a way that skirted the edge of the law.

If they are on a total witch hunt, then I think there'll be blowback, if Trump can manage to get hold of the reigns of authority and justice.

I like how Mueller's friend, Comey, at the end of his testimony and statement to his colleagues at the FBI quoted part of that old Methodist saying that Hillary trotted out over and over again during the Democratic National Convention.

Do all the good you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.

youtu.be...

I think that was a wink and a nod to Clinton. It was the last thing he said as the last part of his closing statement.

Something smells just rotten at the heart of all of it, including the reason that Comey basically cleared Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing even if it meant that it could have cost her the election, except that she didn't even visit some of the states behind the so-called blue wall.

Interesting times..

Mueller, by targeting Trump in effect functions as a shield for the Clintonites and Obamanations, so that the arrow of investigation and inquiry doesn't search in those directions.

I think they have another thing coming if they think they can bring Trump down without incurring the wrath of righteous, American loving patriots who are onto them and who know where all the rats are hiding.

edit on 4-8-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Donald Trump drew a "red line" in July, when he said that Mueller had better not begin digging into his personal or business financials.

If Mueller has crossed that red line, what's Prez Trump going to do? Probably what Obama did when Syria's President crossed that line.

What line?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It amazes me that people who think Trump is the worst thing to ever happen to our country, (read a book for Pete's sake..Geezus) REALLY believe removing him will get things back to normal....or at least their version of normal.

CAN'T.......... F#KING.........HAPPEN.

Just Trump being elected alone has CHANGED this country permanently! There's no going back and if you think it's possible, you're a complete and utter moron!!

We have seen the dark side of leftist tactics and agendas.....the liberal dominated bs media and education....the "only our expression matters, f# yours" ideology.... and on and on...

The utopia ended with Obama and the liberal protests/protesters before and after the election of President Trump. Now one must pull up their pants and take responsibility for their own sh!t.

Problem is, Obama SPOILED and DIVIDED practically an entire generation if not by age, certainly by manipulation of the youth and all his devout followers to ease the '08 crash.
People were given fraudulent disability, welfare, food stamps, etc. and he was exalted as some savior while they ripped us all off!.....at least the working taxpayers, mind you.

What was one of the major concerns the inner city voters had about Trump being elected?

"He gunna take my food stamps....".

Didn't happen, and it's frightening that's the only major concern at the time.

Removing Trump will not restore anything prior to his election. You better get used to that fact, or get used to taking cover, because it's not going to be as "rosey" as you think.

edit on E31America/ChicagoFri, 04 Aug 2017 01:55:39 -05008amFridayth01am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The USA currently lives in one of two parallel realities neither of which are the least bit compatible.

I theorized after the election that the right would have to extend a helping hand of friendship to the left, or everyone could end up losing the whole ballgame to people who pray on the division and the dialectic of left vs. right, progressives, vs. conservatives.

Right now everything is up in the air, and from what I've seen, even though he's not the most articulate individual or even the sharpest tool in the shed, Trump is worth supporting if only because of who and what is attacking.

It's a battle for the basic presupposition of what makes for a Civil Society, or an uncivilized one.

The right have to befriend the left.

Sounds crazy, but there's no other way, and the right hand is the helping hand.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
FYI a Grand Jury is formed as part of any such investigation for the purpose of issue subpoenas to retrieve pieces of evidence. It doesn't imply that any indictments are pending or will even result from the investigation, but it's an investigation with teeth.

No conclusions can be drawn.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Mueller took a crap all over Trump's red line and has gone far beyond it already.

In addition, both dems and pubs senators are proposing bills to block Mueller from being fired. One of the front end where if Trump fires him, a 3 panel judge will determine if Mueller's acts were wrong. The other is on the back end if Mueller gets fired. Mueller will be able to sue the US Govt to be reinstated if he was wrongfully fired. Trump is pretty F'ed considering the dream team of prosecutors that Mueller is putting together.

See, here's the problems with you right wingers. Getting your information state sponsored propaganda outlets will only give to a small glimpse, if that, of reality.

The reality is that Trump has been in trouble for a very long time, even before he announced his presidency. What you don't hear much from Fox News and your pseudo Nazi news outlets is that Trump had a few serious criminal cases opened against him in NY. All that information which was gathered for those cases were handed over to Mueller. Trump is in serious trouble and you are only setting yourselves up for a big disappointment if you actually think Trump will be able to finish off his 1st term.

Donald Trump drew a "red line" in July, when he said that Mueller had better not begin digging into his personal or business financials.

If Mueller has crossed that red line, what's Prez Trump going to do? Probably what Obama did when Syria's President crossed that line.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

See, here's the problems with you right wingers. Getting your information state sponsored propaganda outlets will only give to a small glimpse, if that, of reality.

Lol, this coming from a freak who claims his info comes from moby.
😂

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The real funny part is that Trump is proving that Moby was right.

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, this coming from a freak who claims his info comes from moby.
😂

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I wouldn't trust Chris Wray, he was Christie's personal attorney during Bridgegate, and he believes there is no "witch hunt" after Trump.

I think Trump was giving a pool of swamp monsters to choose from, he probably had no choice to pick Chris Wray.

To drain the stink out of the FBI swamp, I would start with the U.S. Senate Intelligence Community. Trump could technically order drone strikes on some of those traitors, or at least summon a Tom Clancy hit job.

I think Mueller's special investigation is a wall of trash propped up to protect his assets, to keep afloat the attacks on Trump, and to create an illusion of real news.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: imitator

Then explain the email where trump Jr admitted it....

He admitted to agreeing and having a meeting.
There is no crime there.

You have been brainwashed into believing 'collusion' equals a meeting and that colluding is a crime.

There is nothing in the law that precludes a private citizen from having the meeting Trump Jr did.

You will need to provide evidence that Trump Jr was either committing a crime or aiding and abetting a crime.
I suspect Mueller will look into that and call for testimony under oath on the subject, but pretending there is some admission of guilt pertinent to what Mueller might be looking at is a lie, most likely driven by a weak mind watching too much liberal news.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

FYI a Grand Jury is formed as part of any such investigation for the purpose of issue subpoenas to retrieve pieces of evidence. It doesn't imply that any indictments are pending or will even result from the investigation, but it's an investigation with teeth.

No conclusions can be drawn.

Oh, liberals can and will draw conclusions... they've been doing it for over a year.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

i only wish all our presidents were submitted to this much scrutiny....

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Today's front page..

CNN is reporting that Mueller's investigation is now into Trump's sprawling financial empire in search of financial crimes, completely separate from the Russia collusion investigation which was, presumably, his mandate and the reason for his appointment.

Poor Donald Trump.

Hang in there buddy..

o

Funny you try to twist the Russia narrative into another story, which is now allegedly (hopelessly) some past business endeavor of the POTUS of your choosing.. you know what.. never-mind. You (and your like) have a sad ulterior motive that is showing a long time ago..not worth anymore response. Perhaps your ideology is flawed?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I don't know... he could go all Nixon and start firing everyone like Nixon did when the Watergate investigation started getting too close.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If Mueller goes the route of investigating decades old business dealings on his entire family, then you can bet there is no Russian election collusion and no obstruction case. There are avenues to prevent Mueller going beyond what the purpose of his investigation and they will do that. This is the definition of a fishing expedition that people are cheer leading. They don't care they just want something to happen. I'll tell you right now Trump is going nowhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The problem with your comment is that it's irrelevant to the investigation. Nothing happened to him a decade or more with whatever financial real estate deal with whomever has nothing to do with Russian election collusion whatsoever. They couldnt dig up anytbing during the campaign to stop hom and they wont now. It's out of the scope of the investigation and only shows the public that it's a politically motivated fishing expedition. Just more wishful thinking where his hater are set up for disappointment (again). Trump will remain Peesident

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

So it is inconceivable to you Koolaide-drenched Trumpettes that during the course of the investigation information was discovered that suggested that someone was working with some Russian entity(ies) and laundering money thereby initiating an investigation into those aspects? Kinda like doing an investigation into a drug dealer only to find that he was also involved in human trafficking and having to investigate that as well as the drugs. If Trump is clean why is he so freaked-out over the whole issue? Why does he and everyone around him constantly lie about it? People (most notably Trump) accused Obama of having a bogus birth certificate. You didn't see him firing people looking into it and freaking-out over it did you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join