It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Drudge is terrorizing Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Today's front page..

CNN is reporting that Mueller's investigation is now into Trump's sprawling financial empire in search of financial crimes, completely separate from the Russia collusion investigation which was, presumably, his mandate and the reason for his appointment.

Poor Donald Trump.

Hang in there buddy..

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Just more proof that the lunatics are running the asylum.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I said this 3-4 months ago on this board. It's going to be money laundering that's the crime for Trump and his cover up of it will be the nails in the coffin for this fat, orange, idiot's presidency.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Today's front page..

CNN is reporting that Mueller's investigation is now into Trump's sprawling financial empire in search of financial crimes, completely separate from the Russia collusion investigation which was, presumably, his mandate and the reason for his appointment.

Poor Donald Trump.

Hang in there buddy..

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Lmao, what are they going to find? That his cable subscription included RT?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

They look hard enough and far enough afield, they'll find.

I feel that the process is undemocratic and unfair, but we just don't know yet. For all we know Mueller may have other fish to fry but he looks a lot like Comey to me - a political animal.

He's one of them I think, given everything that he's seen and been involved in. "he's creepy and he's kookie.."

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I remember a few months back, there was talk about Trumps money laundering from the Taj Majal. Guessing this will be part of it.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
As many of us knew, the Russia garbage was a total witch hunt that the Deep State perpetrated against the American People so they could delve into Trump's past financial dealings as the means of bringing him down. Anyone still believe this guy is part of the Globalist Establishment? They didn't do this to the Bush's or Clinton's... Making America Great is the opposite of what the Globalists want.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Drudge is a capitalist idiot, he doesn't care for anybody except for-himself. If Trump goes down, the whole country will go down into chaos.

The FBI is truly a deep swamp and a disgrace to the American people.

edit on 4-8-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

WHAT?!?!!

Then explain why trump Jr had a meeting for exactly that reason..

"
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

Exactly like it says in the email JR RELEASED!!!

Say you don't care he colluded.. that's fair..

But pretending they didn't when he realesed that email is just dishonest..

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Then explain the email where trump Jr admitted it....

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
As many of us knew, the Russia garbage was a total witch hunt that the Deep State perpetrated against the American People so they could delve into Trump's past financial dealings as the means of bringing him down. Anyone still believe this guy is part of the Globalist Establishment? They didn't do this to the Bush's or Clinton's... Making America Great is the opposite of what the Globalists want.

You got that straight.
The thing is...he was able to operate for 40+ years with the government knowing exactly what he was doing the entire time.
Now that he is President, they have a problem with him.
They wouldn't let him operate as big as he was for that long cooking the books in his own favor.
Either way, Russian direction or financial direction.......it's still a witch hunt.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
We have a young pig... weighs about 30 lbs. He is a very cool pig, and he likes beer.

Today I witnessed the pig trying to violate a 5-gallon bucket. He would roll it around with his nose, and randomly stop to defile this empty bucket. The bucket did nothing to stir piggy passions, it just happened to be there.

I think we may name him "Clinton"...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As soon as they dispose of Donald, they can resume regular globalist cabal deep state
programming.

My ears are bristling with the new male voice samples emanating from
the telescreens: men are now lisping like the stereotypical gay male. This is much worse than the froggy creaky feel good vocals which erupted a few years back, primarily in the womenfolk; males were used as well, but usually with home made sausages or during reverse mortgage scheme advertisements.

The frightening thing is that women are now in fact speaking as instructed, and I fear that men will follow suit. Any new face on the news men, he men, car insurance men, hetero husbands and bankers, especially bankers, are all lisping like gays in the 'bump it thing' BOA commercial, featuring two guys who are, obviously, gay.

This is not my imagination. My ears are razor. They are furious that the whole
transgender and 'the world will not be perfected until hormone blocked children are in control' agenda has been effectively stalled after their devastating defeat
last November, and they are putting the pressure cooker on high. It is time for us all to become drones of mindless asexuality who no longer know what to do with our equipment.

I hope Trump has his game on, because these guys are out for his blood, and he must pre-sell this very real threat to his constituents, or he will be as good as dead. They will make him look crazy, even as they remove his clothes and rip him to shreds. We are supposed to participate, with pitchfork programming, and hate the evil rich bastard as they paint him black.

Watch.

# 840

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The investigation is a witch hunt. Trump didn't collude with Russia end of story. Hillary lost because shes an evil SOB.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Trump ate my baby!
Sore losers are sore.
edit on 4-8-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Exactly like it says in the email JR RELEASED!!!

Say you don't care he colluded.. that's fair..

But pretending they didn't when he realesed that email is just dishonest..

You mean foreign opposition research? Kind of like Clinton paying for the dossier obtained by Russians and Ukrainians?
As long as the crime is enforced across the board.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Check his e-mail

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This comment is straight out of the filthy swamp of the right wing fake world.

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Donald Trump drew a "red line" in July, when he said that Mueller had better not begin digging into his personal or business financials.

If Mueller has crossed that red line, what's Prez Trump going to do? Probably what Obama did when Syria's President crossed that line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join