It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will never forgive Obama.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Obama is the one who subsidized the insurance industry. Obama is the one who emboldened the insurance industry to get however much money as they want. Obama is the one who killed single payer when he had the chance to implement it. 58 Democrats and 2 independents voted for ACA. No Republican voted for ACA. They had 60 votes to implement single payer. Obama is a corporate sellout. Obama is the one who is responsible for the mess America is in today. Just look at these corporate fat cats. They are like this today because of ACA. Now they can threaten the federal government for money. Then they take the money and leave the poor to dry. Then they threaten the federal government for more money. Because of ACA, there is no more checks and balances on these fat cats and poor and rich alike suffer because of that.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I doubt Obama is gonna lose sleep over this annoucement, OP. Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes yes, let the hate flow through you.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

It was his ACA that made Democrats lose the House, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court. If I were him, I sure would lose sleep over what he has done.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I don't hate anyone. I'm vegan. However, I will never forgive Obama for what he has done.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So he did it?

All by himself?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

He was the leader of the Democrats. He has led them to ACA.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Obama is the one who subsidized the insurance industry. Obama is the one who emboldened the insurance industry to get however much money as they want. Obama is the one who killed single payer when he had the chance to implement it. 58 Democrats and 2 independents voted for ACA. No Republican voted for ACA. They had 60 votes to implement single payer. Obama is a corporate sellout. Obama is the one who is responsible for the mess America is in today. Just look at these corporate fat cats. They are like this today because of ACA. Now they can threaten the federal government for money. Then they take the money and leave the poor to dry. Then they threaten the federal government for more money. Because of ACA, there is no more checks and balances on these fat cats and poor and rich alike suffer because of that.

www.cnbc.com...

Uh...Bill and Hillary tried to pass universal health care during Bill's first term.
The insurance lobby laughed and said "no".

Fast forward 25 years...and here's where we are.
Still letting the lobbyists write the bills.

link   

I see.

Who elected him

link   

When an insurance company C.E.O. DEMANDS that ObamaCare NOT be repealed, that should be a rallying cry to all Americans that ObamaCare MUST be repealed!

link   

OH BOY!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Cute how we never want to look in the mirror. Do we?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

How do you feel about the wonderful repubs in congress that had 7 years to come up with a plan to replace the ACA and didn't do sh(t.

The repubs and the dems expected Hillary to win. Then they could have called each other names and blamed each other for nothing getting done.

But the American voter chose Trump-and then the bought and paid for repubs turned their backs on their supporter.
edit on 3-8-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
To be fair, 80 some odd percent of citizens already had health insurance before the ACA- the industry was already going tits up.

He could have at least tried to nudge it in the right direction, but instead he went the opposite way and made it much worse very quickly. I'm guessing there's a bigger, evil picture here I can't quite see.

Ban insurance. It's the only way out.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

I don't hate anyone. I'm vegan.

Hahaha. I don't know why but

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
ACA could lead to single payer.

It's not a given that it will (sorry, right wing critics) and it's not a given that it won't (sorry, left wing critics); it's possible though.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Washington post gushes, "Obama Signs Up for Health Insurance" 12.23.2013 - www.washingtonpost.com... c09b

Couple takeaways from this butt-kissing article.

1. Obama's monthly premium was $400. Just for himself, with a $6,000 deductible. (May have enrolled as a "smoker")

2. Government computers couldn't verify his citizenship-identity. He had to be "waivered" into acceptance by Healthcare.gov.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You do realize he is no longer president. As they say build a bridge and get over it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Just wait until you see the Anti-ObamaCare thread I'm preparing!

edit on 8/3/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join