It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He once was, now is not, yet will be again: Part 3 - The Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is my last research thread on Nimrod as the anti-christ. This time though, I will not look kindly upon those of you who like to drift my threads off topic. I know alot of you are skeptical, but please be considerate to those who are trying to understand my perspective. So no going off topic into things such as Satan, Predestination, Freewill, Garden of Eden, etc etc. And Moderators, you have my full permission to remove any post you deem off-topic or driftfull!

I'm going all out on this one guys, so give me a while. In attempt to hold attention, I'm posting pictures!!! Yay!?

I consider myself to be an avid researcher in Sumerian and Assyrian history and mythology, as well as Canaanite history.

Let's dive right in!!!

Let's start off with the Bible's account of Nimrod. Presumably he started as a normal human being, but became a geborim before the Lord. In the begining of this kingdom what Calneh, Erech, Akkad, and Babel all located in the land of Shinar. Erech corresponds to Uruk, Akkad I believe is modern day Babylon. I base this fact of the Sargonian tablets which states he dug up the pit of the original Babel and repuilt it at Akkad. This explains why no record of Akkad exists today. It hasn't been found because it's right under our noses! Now, moving on to THE Babel, which is a wasteland today called Eridu. Though the ruins of the largest ever mud-brick temple have been found there. Calneh was one of Nimrods Northwestern most cities. Which I belive to be somewhere in the vicinity of Mount Nemrut, Mount Sapphon (home to the God Baal who is deified Nimrod), or in general the Shining mountains of Turkey, and Syria. Although Nimrod's capital is said to be Babel, which is unattested in the Bible, I believe his citadel capital was actually up in the mountains of Turkey, Armenia, or Syria. Semiramis herself was said to spend much of her time in the lake Van region. Who would want to live in an arrid desert?!

Mount Sapphon

Baalbek, Lebanon

Nemrut DAG

Here is, in my opinion, the most probable location of Calneh. Mount Nemrut also bears the name Khata, or Khataa. Once Nimrod was defeated, perhaps his stronghold was partially demolited and heaped under thousands of tons of chipped rock. So that his body would never see light again...unless some maniac excavates the site to find Nimrods preserved and embalmbed corpse (more on that later).

Moving on, lets visit Sumerian Kings, oracles and a miraculus baby who will one day strike down Nimrod with a mace. First lets look at the Sumerian king list after the flood:

en.wikipedia.org...

Nimrod, as the builder of Erech, or properly, Uruk can be found 2nd of the kings of Uruk. His name was Enmerkar. His father was Mesh-kiang-gasher, who mysteriously entered the sea and disappeared. Now this sort of behavior greatly reminds me of the Sumerian Apkallu, who would emerge from the sea to endow men with power and knowledge, then "go back to the sea." In studying Sumerian mythology, I tend to lean more towards the "sea" being the heavens (outer space). Nimrod may have started out as a human being, but was turned into a mighty man/giborim.

Now I'm going to jump from between sources. According to Diodorus's work on the history of mesopotamia. Ninus was the first man to rull over the Arabians. Ninus warred with Armenia, subduing them with little effort. The king of Armenia bowed down in Vassalage to Ninus. Next Ninus went to battle against the Babylonians which were situated next to his lands. Soon after their fall, he set his sites on Media, whom he defeated and had their leader and sons crucified. As Ninus grew more and more blood lust, he attacked Bactriana. It was during this attack of Bactriana that Ninus met "Semiramis" whom was a wife of one of his young generals, Onnes. Bactriana was lead by Oxyartes, or as some most likely suggest Zoroaster himself.

Ninus subdued all other cities besides Bactra or known as Balhk today, whom Zoroaster fled to. By the way, it is said that Zoroaster died within the walls of Balhk. Now Ninus's siege of Balhk has proven difficult to this point. Onnes, having longing for his wife, sent for Semiramis to come visit the campaign. Semiramis, being endowed with a strong will, and tasting for war, led some of Ninus's troops up a rocky steep, in order to overcome the walls. At the fall of the walls to Ninus, the Bactrians gave up hope of saving themselves. Recovering from the battle, Ninus fell in love with Onnes wife, and at first gave her gifts. Then Ninus tried to persuade Onnes to hand her over in exchange for one of his own daughters. Onnes went raving mad and said no, in which Ninus threatened to put out his eyes if he wont hand her over. Onnes then hanged himself and Ninus took Semiramis as his wife. This account of Diodorus can be read at Here

Moving on to the much later recollection of Aelian, the first king of Babylon named Euechoros, who long being associated with Enmerkar. wakes from a frightful dream one night. He dreams that a man is going to come deprive him of his kingdom! He seeks the help of his witchdoctors or oracles until one gives him an answer. The man in Enmerkars dream is non ofther than his own yet to be born Grandson. They even give him a name "Gilgamos"... So Enmerkar puts his daughter on strictest watch, essentially a prisoner in her own tower. But miraculusly she becomes pregnant with non other than Gilgamos. Her guards, naturally, in an all out pannic for fear of the kings wrath, throw Gilgamos out of a high tower (so the story goes). Somehow Gilgamos survives his apparent great fall, only to be found and nurtured by a shepherd. Now this is where the sumerian version of the story stops at Gilgamos's childhood.

Lets move on to a juicy counter-part, and what I believe to be the true account of the entire affair of Nimrod. In Zoroastrian scripture, there is first a good king call Jam or Jamshid. He honored God and God entasked him to building a multi-story enclosure deep underground becausue brutal winters were gonna fall and decimate mankind. So Yam did as God told him and filled with with people, animals, and grains. Then God (or Jam?) sealed it off with a gollden ring. One thing immediately comes to mind for me here: Derinkuyu

But moving on that is slight drifting on my part. Jamshid after emerging from his enclosure begain repopulating the devestated human race. Now as Jam was a good and honorable king, man was at it's golden age. There were no weapons, war, and father and son walked together looking no older than 15. Live was good for hundreds of years. Eventually an Arabian King named Zahhak became a vassal to Jamshid. Zahhak was easily influenced by evil, though strong. According to the Avesta, Zahhak lived in the inaccessable fortress of Kuurinta.
edit on 3-8-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2017 by kef33890 because: blah blah

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No.

Anti-Christ meant to refer to future times, not period before Jesus.
More likely, a "lightning" political figure, now out of office, that will unexpectedly be back, as a "compromise"....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sounds like you just discovered Rob Skiba. If not, check him out on YT. He has this all investigated and laid out.
edit on 03pmThu, 03 Aug 2017 20:15:35 -0500k4158803000000 by darkwingduck because: sp

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
His innaccessable fortress of Kuurinta reminds me alot of Kahtaa, except Kuurinta is supposedly located in the land of BABRI. Moving back to Didorus, in his account he hints at Ninus being betrayed by Semiramis and he was burried under a great mound over his palace.

More proof in the books of Zoroaster! After being modified by ahirman (satan) he lusted for blood. Zahhak rose up against king Jamshid, who gave up all his divine right to rule by becoming arrogant to God. Zahhak proceded to chase Jamshid out of his capital and "half way around the world"....to Balkh. The walls of Balkh fell, and with it Jamshid, who I identifty with Zoroaster, was sawn in half by Zahhak.

Zahhak was now the ruler of the world. He lived in Tyrany. He forced labor for building projects. One being a Tower to Reach Heaven. This tower, contrary to popular believe, was not in Babel. I believe the ruined tower of Zahhak today, is Choga Zanbil

One night Zahhak had a dream he dreamt that 3 men were attacking him and the youngest knocked him down with his mace Then this young man carried Zahhak off to a high mountain. The king being scared to death, asked all his wisemen what it meant. They told him it was a vision of the end of his rule, and a man named Fereydun was going to take back Jamshids kingdom (being a descendant of Jamshid himself?) Revolution was brewing when the Blacksmith Kave threw up his apron in rebellion and left Zahhaks capital with followers in support of Fereydun as king.

Fereydun had a mace head made for him and his follower set off to destroy Zahhak. Fereydun reached Zahhaks capital and it fell with very little resistance. Zahhak unfortunately was away at the tmie. But Fereydun was able to free Jamshids daughters and put them beside him on his thrown. Zahhak was eventually notified about the loss of his capital, and was quick to blow it off. But upon hearing Jamshids daughters were cleansed of their sins and installed on Fereydun's thrown, Zahhak hastened to fight Fereydun. Seeing he was up against his own fortress, Zahhak decided to sneak his army in. This ended very bad for Zahhak because Fereydun struck him down after a long fight. Then buried him alive in a mound of rock. It is said in Zoroastrian religion, that Zahhak will one day burst his chains and rule the world again, for a short time.

Moving on to the Armenian tradition of Hayk and Bel. The story is near identical. After Bel made himself king over all with all his arrogance, Hayk left Babel with an extended househould of 300. Near Mount Ararat, Hayk formed a village called Haykashen. Soon Bel came with an army demanding they return to Sumer. Warned by Kadmos of Bel's approach, Hayk set a trap when they found Bel positioned in a mountain pass. Hayk wounded Bel with an impossibly long shot from his bow and arrow, thus throwing Bel's forces in disarray, abandoning him on the field. I assume Bel still tried to fight but was finally struck down by the mace. Hayk ordered Bel to be embalmed and carried off to a high place named Hark? where he was to burried in a HIGH PLACE visable for miles in view of his sons, wives, and people.

For now I leave you with a translation of a Sumerian bowl, which was a war trophy probably taken from Jamshid.

To King (or Lord) Sagg (or Zagg, Sakh, Dar, In-Dara or Dur, Udu, Gurusha, or Adar) Udu, the priest-king of Kish City the son of Enuzuzu (or Inzuzu) the son of Gin, the established son (of King Sagg) the Khamazi City choice broken (Bowl) has deposited.
edit on 3-8-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
No.

More likely, a "lightning" political figure, now out of office, that will unexpectedly be back, as a "compromise"....

I agree... how could an 'anti-Christ exist before a Christ ? Is that not logical ?
edit on 3-8-2017 by Plotus because: spullung

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
Sounds like you just discovered Rob Skiba. If not, check him out on YT. He has this all investigated and laid out.

Hehe you gave me a chuckle. I've heard Rob numerous times on his take of this situation. But he doesn't go in depth as I do to find connections between numerous sources. Some people say I'm a madman, but we'll see who's mad when some digs up Nemrut DAGI

Nimrod at first wasn't an anti-christ, because like you said Christ wasn't born yet. He was anti-God and the spawn of Satan. I would call that an ideal candidate for an Anti-Christ would you???

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
No.

I'll double down and say everyone needs to re-read their bibles, because the term "anti-christ" was never used to depict a singular person. It is used for those who are literally "anti-christ".

There is the great deceiver, but there is no singular "anti-christ" of prophecy.

The fact that we still use these words from the grapevine of superstition just tells you how much we really know about reality, life, and our very own belief systems...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Myollinir

I do believe the word you were looking for, and myself, is the beast or deciever. It's just easier now days to say anti-christ. You are correct thought, when Jesus as asked about when the anti-chrst will come, he replies there are many anti-christs.

I would bet one of my testes (j/k) that if you were do dig up the mound at Nimrud DAG you would find a citadel ruin/tomb with an astonishly preserved corpse. Zahhak/Zagg is also named Dahag in Zoroastrian texts.... Do I have to highlight it for most of you to see the similarities? Ok lets play connect the dots. Fun fun class.

Oh my word, I forgot to mention some important evidence. In revelation 17, John see's the vision of the beasts that have come and the one who will come again.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The 8th beast who is one of the 7,will indeed come having recovered from a mortal head wound.

It's in the Bible. It's in Zoroaster, it's in Sumerian fragments we have, it's in country traditition. I would appoint myself winner of this.
edit on 4-8-2017 by kef33890 because: booboo

edit on 4-8-2017 by kef33890 because: I"m stupid and can't spell

top topics

join