It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

when it has been shown in sworn testimony that the ic and comey conspired to get the president alone....trumps word is good

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Xcathdra
ATS - Breaking: Hillary Clinton's Plea Bargain?

All of that will be forgotten when the arrest warrants go out Friday for some of Trump's people. Why do you think this entire N. Korea thing is blowing up?

Why do you think your fellow conservatives are attacking everyone else under the sun instead of supporting their own candidate?

Will that be by the end of business on Friday? Eastern time I presume.
If it's before then, give me a head's up please. I like my popcorn fresh.

I'm just teasing you! I know you don't mean Friday specifically.
I do agree this NK thing is probably just a distraction.
I'm just not sure if it's from the swamp draining or clogging.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

All of that will be forgotten when the arrest warrants go out Friday for some of Trump's people.

You have a source for this?
Does Friday mean 8/11/2017?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Friday is looking bad but not for Trump

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Amazing that every time documents relating to Democrats in power are requested, they either go missing, or they are not provided and no one gets in trouble.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kettu

All of that will be forgotten when the arrest warrants go out Friday for some of Trump's people.

You have a source for this?
Does Friday mean 8/11/2017?

I'll be waiting to see if this was yet another random prediction that back fired.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

But it won't ever show that because trump is a liar and Comey told the truth. Trump is a liar.
A known liar. A liar with video proof that he's a liar. There's written proof he's a liar and there's audio proof that he's a liar. He lies about everything and anything. He's a sick sick individuals. Sick in the head.
edit on 8112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Its quite the show or no go show or ...here just listen to this :>)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

hee haw!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But it won't ever show that because trump is a liar and Comey told the truth. Trump is a liar.
A known liar. A liar with video proof that he's a liar. There's written proof he's a liar and there's audio proof that he's a liar. He lies about everything and anything. He's a sick sick individuals. Sick in the head.

Wrong again
Keep spreading the lies
www.npr.org...

At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment. The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing. The Director of National Intelligence asked that I personally do this portion of the briefing because I was staying in my position and because the material implicated the FBI’s counter-intelligence responsibilities. We also agreed I would do it alone to minimize potential embarrassment to the President-Elect.

From comeys written statement given before he testified before the senate intelligence committee.

The IC and Comey conspired to get Comey to brief the president ALONE. This was not Trumps doing, and to say so is a bald faced lie.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Amazing that every time documents relating to Democrats in power are requested, they either go missing, or they are not provided and no one gets in trouble.

Guess that is why they were so gung ho in "a pre dawn raid" at Manaforts home. They have first had experience with hammers and bleach bit.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: UKTruth

Guess that is why they were so gung ho in "a pre dawn raid" at Manaforts home. They have first had experience with hammers and bleach bit.

The issue with that mindset is everyone on the Trump side has cooperated and turned over requested documents. Democrats have blocked their testimony.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well this will still have to move into the public's eye one way or another . It seems to be more of a stall tactic but for what and at what expense is hard to say ...Is there any reasonable time frame to this we might expect ? I am thinking that statute of limitations on certain charges might expire . Does due process even come into it ? The Manaford raid was quite severe but is there a charge that can be released legally or would he and his lawyer be gagged from doing so ?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join