It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President forced to take a vacation because the WH HVAC system is being replaced...hmmm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
well i guess "they" are planning on tightening the leash since trump won't cooperate like most presidents usually do...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wouldnt even move back in. I would treat it like a work office and go live down the street at a hotel.

He shouldnt trust it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think they're replacing the "Swamp Filters" too.

Those things are clogged up by now.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Apparently after the fire; a new White House was built inside the old one!

A lot of space in between walls

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I wonder if this replacement of the HVAC system has been on the government's bid list, or if it is a recent "necessity".

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The place was being run by "Swamp Coolers".

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The same thing is starting at Michigans capitol. Hummmm kinda makes me wonder how many other capitals are being upgraded.

9/11x11?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: queenofswords

I wouldnt even move back in. I would treat it like a work office and go live down the street at a hotel.

He shouldnt trust it.

Do you know how nasty hotels can be?

I'd rather live in the ebola-tainted white house.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sounds to me they needed to find a reason to have him take time off. 17 days worth.

Didn't he just spend a bunch of time out of the country? Are people going to claim his Whitehouse staff are so inefficient that they couldn't have had that done while he was traveling?
edit on 3-8-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Kewl!

17 days to go to Area 51 and have deep talks with "Awiens"!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I remember reading about this on the CBC website, back in November. Not much news, if it was aired out up here 9 months ago....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Pointless thread OP let's be honest here.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Are we really going to create a conspiracy around the WH needing some central air upgrades?

Let me guess, they are going to put ebola in the filters in order to "assassinate" him?

Yeah I'm with you here. The White House no doubt needs to be completely upgraded and lets face it its pretty much in continuous use.

No ebola but adding a HEPA filtration system sized to filter out virus sized objects would be a good idea IMHO.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the two parties should pay for it rather than the taxpayer footing the bill.
you can guarantee this will be over costed.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Are we really going to create a conspiracy around the WH needing some central air upgrades?

Let me guess, they are going to put ebola in the filters in order to "assassinate" him?

Yeah I'm with you here. The White House no doubt needs to be completely upgraded and lets face it its pretty much in continuous use.

No ebola but adding a HEPA filtration system sized to filter out virus sized objects would be a good idea IMHO.

It is in continuous use.

I hope this doesn't affect those that decided to take a trip to DC for a White House tour/DC vacation.

But I'm sure it will. That sucks for them.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
While he is gone, the heating and cooling system is being replaced. Hmmmmm....what could possibly go wrong there!
Even though the article is about presidential vacations, what stuck out to me is the replacement of the HVAC system.

I don't think replacing the HVAC system is the reason. That's the cover story.

The real reason, is that they are going to tear the walls apart and look for all "electronic eavesdropping bugs" that were planted in the White House, that are enabling all these "leaks".

The new "Quartermaster" Mr. General Kelly has decided to take control, the first order of the day, is the "clean the WH" of any and all sources of leaks, that includes electronic listening devices planed in the air vents of the HVAC system (the typical hiding places for all these bugs).

I'd bet that's the real activity that requires Trump to take a vacation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I´ll just leave this here

damn
edit on 3-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Perhaps the CIA will sneak in and taint the system with a hearth attack-inducing substance?

"The HVAC unit is attacking the fireplace, sir. What do?"

In seriousness, I agree with you. Scheduling major renovations/system maintenance at the White House without interrupting business occurring there has to be a real nightmare. It only makes sense for something like this to be scheduled for POTUS vacations or other lengthy absences/state trips.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"The HVAC unit is attacking the fireplace, sir. What do?"

Good catch. I have a tendancy to type fast and move along, so I did not catch that.

Now I have proof you are a "nazi"...of the grammar-type.

In seriousness, I agree with you. Scheduling major renovations/system maintenance at the White House without interrupting business occurring there has to be a real nightmare. It only makes sense for something like this to be scheduled for POTUS vacations or other lengthy absences/state trips.

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Or vice versa. It seems this is more of an urgent repair so maybe POTUS was encouraged to take it out of town as it were.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join