It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can't Be President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Myollinir

Most high level jobs require having some experience and/or formal education in the field.

Now if dear ole Donald Trump was running for President of Pathological Liars Anonymous, he'd be a "shoe-in."

If he were running for World's Dumbest Billionaire CEO, he'd be hard to beat.

Hell, he may even be overqualified in some categories like Pussy Grabbing, Handicap Mocking and Pageant Peeping, but he'll never be qualified to fulfill the duties of POTUS.

The man is an absolute fraud, just like his university.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If you want to change the system, the system changes you.

This effing video just effing pisses me off.

Imagine a world in which we didnt have our leader taken from us by our own government in Dallas that day.

We wouldnt have 9/11
We wouldnt have had Nixon
We certainly wouldnt have had a Bush/Clinton dynasty
ugh

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I see your still spouting the old approval ratings thing.

How do you need experience to make choices that benefit your country as a whole ? Why would you need experience for such a decision ? Couldn't you just, oh I dunno, make that decision ?

To me he has made those decisions, to you, well I actually don't know, it puzzles me why people dislike the man, so much so that I actively crave proof so I can make the same decision to dislike him and join all the cool kids who are doing it these days. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

A criminal can redeem himself and do tremendous good. It's true. Trump is a criminal because of his sham university. But in my view he has redeemed himself. Every person gets to have a second chance.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

The experienced ones that bank 11 million while president is not how its suppose to be either. Experienced or not he and his family are on pace to give away as much money than Obama made.....People voted Trump because they are tired of these "experienced" politicians bleeding the country dry and lining their pockets and those who do not earn what they receive.

Can you give some detail there, and also you forgot to say that Trump is Making money out of the government as we speak..that's just what is known, and could be worth well over a £billion, maybe two all told.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

A criminal can redeem himself and do tremendous good. It's true. Trump is a criminal because of his sham university. But in my view he has redeemed himself. Every person gets to have a second chance.

Trump has screwed over more people than you could even imagine and he's probably screwing over someone right now, as we speak.

You don't file for bankruptcy 4 times without screwing over a helluva lot of people.

He's an absolute fraud and every day that goes by, another revelation pops up reinforcing that fact.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Remember Ronnie Reagan?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Trump has screwed over more people than you could even imagine and he's probably screwing over someone right now, as we speak.

You don't file for bankruptcy 4 times without screwing over a helluva lot of people.

He's an absolute fraud and every day that goes by, another revelation pops up reinforcing that fact.

Wow the bankruptcy meme again

Do you know whether they were Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 bankruptcies?

Also if you were yourself to open about 500 businesses, do you think you would inevitably have some of them be failures?

People who aren't success minded will easily criticize failures - and you can only truly fail if you go after victory in a field in your life. If you sit around and do nothing you will never fail at anything.

All of these memes about the presidency were never organic but they were all pushed upon the populace through the slave master owners who control mass media and social media. Here we are still barking about ridiculous things.

And once again - if you ever tried to succeed in business and you ended up having to do a bankruptcy to collapse your debt and roll over into another business - YOU CANT BE PRESIDENT!! (because people will just call you a failure)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Most high level jobs require having some experience and/or formal education in the field.

Now if dear ole Donald Trump was running for President of Pathological Liars Anonymous, he'd be a "shoe-in."

If he were running for World's Dumbest Billionaire CEO, he'd be hard to beat.

Hell, he may even be overqualified in some categories like Pussy Grabbing, Handicap Mocking and Pageant Peeping, but he'll never be qualified to fulfill the duties of POTUS.

The man is an absolute fraud, just like his university.

Glad to see you agree that only our professional, career politician overmasters may lead us!

Also it's nice to see you regurgitate all of the forced memes about Trump from pre-election times! Lmao

Turn off TMZ, turn off social media, and for chrissake turn of the news! Listen first hand for yourself rather than through someone's interpreted opinion and a few sound clips. (I'm making this assumption based upon the vomit you just spewed out that is many, many months old.)

It's always a character issue, and never a policy - and it ALWAYS has been for people against Trump.

Also remember - You can't be President!! Imagine all the dirt professional hitmen could pull on you or I off of a site like this hahaha

Anyway, thanks for teeing off with me in the pit

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Do you have any idea how many creditors got left holding the bag on Donald's debt while he filed bankruptcy and showed a profit?

How many investors lost their entire investment?

How many workers went unpaid for the work they already performed?

And no, I don't need to hear more excuses for Donald's failures.

The OP and this entire thread is about Trump supporters and their never ending ability to make excuses for Trump's lies and failures.

It must feel good to know that you fit in.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm sure you did all that research by hand yourself and it totally wasn't handed down from mass media at all, whatsoever.

My OP is still proving a point - that all of this pearl clutching and puritanism would never allow any of us here to be President.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myollinir

I'm sure you did all that research by hand yourself and it totally wasn't handed down from mass media at all, whatsoever.

My OP is still proving a point - that all of this pearl clutching and puritanism would never allow any of us here to be President.

Yeah well you know what they say; If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hahaha... but NO human is perfect!! I think everyone will be subject to this (if ONLY) kind of treatment forever. If they are not, and the next President gets magical blessings from the media, we may want to be just a bit skeptical based upon the treatment to the current presidency...

Yes he has plenty of subject material now to debate about and hate each other over, but you could at least agree he isn't 100% PURE EVIL like our overmasters want us to believe.

Mudslinging is at an all time high because of the internet now.. it's insane. One can only wonder what we will all be fighting about for years and years in the future elections...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yes I am not for Trump making a ton of money as there should be some cap for the term of the presidency. After this is a little different. As if Trump or Obama made money after by building their brand and giving money away rather than accepting it all, then making the money after the presidency I can handle. I don't know enough about Trumps current pulling but he seems to be giving money or refusing some for branding if not for being moral.

As most of Trumps business and family things were already established and making money it gets complicated.

I can honestly say I am open to a review of both but assets going in and out and what was done to receive those assets is my main concern during the term. You made me realize its more complicated than I though and I better research my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

I know right like Obama had so much experience.

Nobody was really worried about Obama's mental outlook though.
Huge difference.

Yea this is true I must say. Even I thought Obama was a laid back cool pot smoking kind of cat. I think Trumps in your face say things without thinking had even supporters thinking if it was a good or bad thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join