It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V shaped UFO over Bucharest in thermal spectrum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh very nice.

Military? but an off the shelf camera capturing it? kinda defeats the purpose of a stealth platform. However, we don't know if it was trying to be stealth or simply flying out in the open, a case of mistaken identity.

Alien in nature? tough cookie, some ufos have been observed through nightvision and thermals themselves, meaning if not military, then an unintended side effect of traveling in our atmosphere due to exotic technologies.

Could be a plane.

Who knows, but it certainly is interesting. Good find, S+F

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that those are Geese needs to have their eyes checked and brain formatted.

There is a clear indicated of a solid object in a V shape that is tilted slightly to the horizon and flying very fast.

Why would Geese, as high as they can fly, show up on that IR at all and as well, show a perfect V shape formation with no breaks or anything in it? The vid creator i am certain knows what those look like as well.

EDIT - Even watching this thing again, it's quite scary to think that this thing was not visible on IR either. As it came into the screen, it was most certainly cloaked completely. You only see the distortion moving on screen then it enters the warmer cloud formation and is only visible on the out Wings as it passes through. Again, it's an amazing catch.
edit on 3-8-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
its a bird flock, nope not kidding

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Anyone who thinks that those are Geese needs to have their eyes checked and brain formatted.

There is a clear indicated of a solid object in a V shape that is tilted slightly to the horizon and flying very fast.

Why would Geese, as high as they can fly, show up on that IR at all and as well, show a perfect V shape formation with no breaks or anything in it? The vid creator i am certain knows what those look like as well.

As Jonjonj pointed out, the low resolution of the video could cause the individual geese to blur together, and the blur could also make the alleged goose formation look thicker.

As for speed, it was also mentioned that the clouds were moving, adding to the apparent motion of the alleged geese (and geese can fly relatively fast as well).

I'm not sure I understand your comment about why would geese "show up on that IR at all". First of all, geese are living things that give of heat, so they -- just like most animals -- would show up on IR. Secondly, there are plenty of examples of formations of geese showing up on IR.

Granted, in many of those other examples, the flapping of the birds could be seen (or at least some sort of organic motion could be detected), but in the OP's video perhaps the flapping motion is being obscured due to the blurriness of the image.

edit on 2017/8/3 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Is it SOLID? Maybe we have developed REAL stealth technology. (Or have been helped by aliens)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SR1TX

Is it SOLID? Maybe we have developed REAL stealth technology. (Or have been helped by aliens)

If birds/geese are often the case in UFO videos, why doesn't the military make an aircraft in the shape of a goose/bird?

Okay then....

In below video, at 9:49min, is a good watch. So far we didn't see any heat traces of the man but as he got closer to camera picked up the heat traces.

That being said, if we can zoom in on the UFO to find heat traces maybe, just maybe we can debunk the object for something else.

Moving on...

I hate to disappoint...but I honestly don't think this will be a flock of geese after a bit of research here.

edit on 3-8-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

No, I realise that. My opinion though is the formation is perfect for the chevron that geese form and the low quality video plus night vision scope blurs any detail really.

It does seem like the right chevron shape for geese in flight. By that, I mean one leg of the chevron is longer than the other and that is true of geese in flight, there is almost always one longer side. If it were so, the apparent speed could be a product of the geese being that much closer to the camera. So, I would say it is plausible though not proven yet.

If it is not geese, I would think military, especially with all that is happening with North Korea and other parts of the world right now. I could really see the need for moving assets in a cloaked or secretive manner.

edit on 3-8-2017 by evc1shop because: fact check and fix

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Might be one of Astr0's triangles.

Neat find.

And the obligatory UFO ID Chart.

edit on 3-8-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's a reflection of some kind you can tell the way it moves across the clouds.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yep, this is my area....I see all that stuff.....gen 3 thermal or night vision...

We get a better look with night vision......tr3b's and bats.....the new b2.....

With thermal it's such a shock to see this stuff......some hovering still up there.......they don't collide with airliners cause they're above 50,000 I think, judging size and speed.

I have a pvs14 and an Armasight Zeus2 super duper triple snooper
edit on 3-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I went and looked at the video...yes

Notice the focus is about right....he's a pro...the clouds are not in focus.....that's the correct technique. It's an object going by......enough resolution and htz to identify.....solid structure heated up.....a jet doesn't have a bright heat image.....it's really faint when near a jetliner, say two miles.....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The reports on chevrons are that they are huge.

Whatever was captured moved like the thing I witnessed. I didn't want to be the first to post so have held off for a bit. Looks like an object to me. A different family of craft (I saw a triangle shape, non-equilateral) but does not look CGI either (just by how it moves).

It is difficult, if not impossible, to visually guess at heights. That makes size hard to determine. Above the clouds and cruising in a big craft... ah, a TEOT can dream!

Nice find! S+F

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Don't know. IMHO, it doesn't hold its shape consistently enough to be a solid object. Also, it seems to appear out of nowhere. My first guess would be birds, but you don't see them clearly as individual birds. There also seems to be a short residual heat "trail" following after the thing, although that might just be a result of the camera.

I guess the hardest part about these IR films is getting it in my head that this is not a visual image, and it could be showing all kinds of things like reflections or glitches that have little or nothing to do with the thing being photographed. The camera is moved abruptly right afterwards. Maybe that has something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Before I even clicked into the thread I knew I would be watching a video of birds. Come on man ! Step up your game

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Trust me now y'all, if you had a flir you'd know it's solid.......I've got flir tau 2

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Geese would not product that signature that high up. I stand by my statement that you are nuts if you try and convince yourself that is a flock of birds.

That thing had no signature until it hit the clouds, whatever it was, it was only seen BECAUSE it hit the cloud formation and that caused the shape to then be seen on IR as the clouds hit the surface of the chevron.

It looked completely cloaked until it hit that cloud formation. Incredibly scary technology.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

As long as geese continue to fly in these exact configurations (notice the longer length of one side), without absolute data on altitude, or a drastic sudden turn, there is nothing to discriminate a flock of geese from this kind of IR presentation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I guess the hardest part about these IR films is getting it in my head that this is not a visual image,

An Infrared (IR) image is still photons hitting a camera sensor, just like a visible light image is photons hitting a camera sensor.

The difference is that In the case of IR, the photon energy has longer wavelengths than the photon energy of visible light -- but bot IR and visible light are made of the same stuff (photons), and both are still electromagnetic radiation.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Speculating here of course, but isn't there an ats member who works on an aspect of a very similar looking (non-military) three step orbital platform?

pdf - www.jpaerospace.com...

I'm not saying that this IS the case as I think they are a ways away from making the Orbital Ascender, but there certainly are similarities in design, but then again everyone loves flying wings, including birds

It is happening now.
This is not fanciful speculation. The project is now over three decades in development with over one hundred and sixty
real hardware test flights and countless development tests. It is being built completely with existing technology

edit on 3/8/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/8/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

100% agree that is a flock of geese. The overlay of the commercial aircraft to lend credence to the "size" of the "object" is to do nothing more than create a specific perception in the mind of the viewer of the video.

He captured birds.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join